I'm piss drunk. Been a lurker for a bit less than a decade. Have been dreaming of ending it all...

I'm piss drunk. Been a lurker for a bit less than a decade. Have been dreaming of ending it all. How do you fags deal with suicidal thoughts?

Attached: received_1369215539911570.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

Go with the blows. It gets better, even if everything seems miserable and pointless.

Attached: gNAKWr14ubiZG.gif (500x297, 424K)

Just try to objectively weigh up the pros and cons.

You've heard the answers 1000 times user.

You have to make the first step and commit.

Exercise, eat healthier, get enough sleep.

See a doctor.

every time ive had a serious though, ive attempted it, haphazardly
if i wasnt a lazy fuck, i wouldnt be here

I drink, listening to some good punk/grind, and if it I'm a little too bitchy I cut myself (rare though). Have a cigarette, jack off, and whatever else. When I feel that bad it's like the world is my oyster, I can do whatever I want because the worst case scenario (suicide) seems like the best cast scenario.

damn it now Going Up is stuck in my head.

I did the near-death-experience method. Relieved me of all suicidal feelings
WouldDoAgain/10

I've developed coping mechanisms such as smoking and now onto vaping. I drink and like dark humor i watch garbage cheesy movies go to the gym and focus on myself. Also firearms n learning about them cause I'm pretty stupid and those make me feel better about it

there is literally no point in living. you could cite the goal of continuing the human race, but the vast majority of the human race just wants to kill each other to bring about some particular apocalypse-prophesy or other. kill yourself, do yourself a favor.

OP here, believe it or not. I wasnt expecting any answers. Laying in bed and feeling hopeless but just knowing some anons took time to answer this feels great.
I guess taking better care of myself would be a plus. I've been thinking about 100% focusing on work and career but a part of me finds it very superficial

>How do you fags deal with suicidal thoughts?
I say, Fuck you world. You think you can get me to do myself in? You'll have to try a hell of a lot harder than that. Come at me, bro.

Attached: eniBZiJ4alt3q.gif (375x211, 458K)

Attached: WWo5EMS3f6DPG.gif (400x196, 467K)

>not living in a pro-gun state to be able to get a pistol
Am i right boys?

Attached: 1569133714833.jpg (604x453, 30K)

>deal with suicidal thoughts?
Take meds. And watch the years fly by.

kill yourself so you don't have to live through the coming economic depression and religious wars.

You'll never know where you might be 5 years, even 5 weeks from now. Life is full of surprises and often you might end up treasuring something you never expected at some point.

Having money to keep yourself fed, have nice things or an easier life is anything but superficial. Don't be out to keep up with the Jones', be out there for you.

OP again. I feel like living for myself is worthless somehow. My nieces wont care about me the same way i don't care about my aunts. Don't you feel living for yourself only is a waste of time?

i want to kill very much but what guarantee is there of true 100% successful painless instakill? i guess shotgun but i've never handled guns so it feels weird for me to even get one. people will say jump off a building or some shit but i don't want to think about it, just instantly die. i have no answers. i've thinking of killing myself my entire life but i'm too scared of the pain and fucking it up

it helps to be too much of a pussy to actually do it. though I'm slowly drinking myself to death

Attached: PAKkc4i3ALO5q.gif (500x237, 499K)

OP still. Yeah I feel the same. I dont know shit of guns but I know some guy who killed himself with CO using his car gas or something. I remember the last chaf I had with him. I miss him but life goes on doesn't it?

Attached: 13d1bfRgXOMYX6.gif (500x260, 1022K)

Attached: 3xz2BKJyAjaktOT6h2.gif (129x200, 446K)

OP still drinking. True... thing is now that I have a boring life I feel my best years are behind me. Don't you feel the same as you are aging?

Eat ten hits of acid. Realize there is no death or no birth just inward and onward

there really should be suicide machines like in futurama.

yeah great idea when you're deeply depressed

Drink more. Or drugs