He refused our offer in favor of yours

We had to find out what he told you

All these dubs. Meme magic is real.

NOSINK!
I SAID NOSINK!

for you

He wasn't big enough for this world...

somebody get this hothead outta here

Would you like to see the ruins my friend?

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

FOR YOU

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

UUUU

WAS GETTING DUBS PART OF YOUR PLAN?

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFFPPFFPFPFP*

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they been feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

*exhales loudly*

Uhh...

where can I play this game

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

"FOR YOU"

Why does bane wear the mask?

Kill me

Banesaw?

FOR YOU