Official Nice attacks celebration thread

Let's celebrate the death of 90 cumskins. They deserve it. whites deserve everything they get. Because whites are sub-human genocidal maniacs, They reap what they sow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxDabJ8KuJk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You go first

You know every person who will enter Jannh will be white?

KEK

Based Turk bro.

>tfw when Muslims take over France and their terrorist attacks only kill other Muslims

>Implying they wanna take over France
>Not just raze it to the ground

Never forget the algerian genocide.
France reaps what they sow

hmmmm

Forgive them.

Fuck off, cockroach.

Fuck you you disgusting low IQ shitstained nigger-tier savage. Islam is a stupid fable about a faggot pedophile bitch. Fuck Allah. Fuck Mohammed. Fuck your low IQ bitch father who (when he wasn't cleaning our fucking toilets) got on his knees for a fucking illiterate dessert fable. Fuck him and fuck you.

"Nos tirailleurs furieux des mutilations infligées à leurs morts se vengent"

Written right there: "Our tirailleurs (all came from colonised people afaik) furious about the mutilations inflicted upon their dead get revenge."

This is just French documentation of shitskin on shitskin problems.

If you're a Christian you just insulted your own god. GG faggot

Woah there Billy Bob easy on your heart, you don't wanna get shot by the paramedics now do ya?

I agree with this thread. The more white people die, the more likely will it be for right winged parties to end up in the parliament. Without constant fear people would never be willing to vote for nationalistic parties but as long as some Muslims kills a few dozen people the general populous might actually learn.

Better sacrifice 500 people to manics than an entire ethnic group to their inability to say no.

I hope your country gets nuked some day you filthy fucking parasite.

My dad is Chemical engineer tho. probably more educated than your inbred redneck dad

YOU SHALL PAY YOU DIRT SAVAGE HEATHEN

>roach calling anyone genocidal

I agree with OP.

fucking white garbage.

90% of turkroach posts are supporting genocides against whites.
I say we take them seriously and remove them from NATO.

>All the butthurt Americucks in this thread
Not even a white women's ass can feel this good.

I'm not a Christian. I don't share a "God" with low IQ savages. I don't share anything with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxDabJ8KuJk

cute flag

>pedo-worshippers getting offended

I live in Manhattan. I'm an atheist. My father had a pretty fucking high IQ. And your people are garbage.

>The most irrelevant country in the history of mankind
hoser

>implying the moon demon that muslims brey like donkeys to is the same God that Christians worship.

>lesbianon
>a fucking tree

A FUCKING LEAF doesn't fall far from A FUCKING TREE

Based Ersin Aksar.

but turks are white ...

Leaf doesn't fall far from a tree.

How is Lebanon this time of year?

>begs for terrorism "terrorists welcome!"
>gets terrorism

???

I'm a Turkish American and I'm white.

OP is either a Kurdshit or a troll. Probably both.

This fucking kek right here

We said not to supply weapons to terrorists. So, what is next? France, Germany, USA, England - key NATO countries have helped the terrorists. The result - terrorist attacks around the world. Sumptuously. Black asshole did a good job. In the US, gay men walk, the Middle East terrorists accumulate, accumulate the Nazis in Ukraine. Niger can the logic? Or Russian Ivan fucked him mother?

CALL THE CRUSADE POPE

Pretty good senpai, everything is shaping up.
Our electrical crisis isn't much of a hassle anymore since townships are setting up their own generators since our government is a joke.
As it turns out; self sufficient > all
Feels good being free.

First the Parthenon, then the WTC now the Eiffel Tower.
When will this madness end?

AFTERMATCH

That's good! I've always wanted to visit my grandfather's village and see the druze villages.

Boy Turkey, finding ways to stroke your small roach cock i see? Doesn't make up for the shit quality country you live in including it's people

>Because whites are sub-human genocidal maniacs

Yeah, keep pissing us off.....

kill yourself faggot

To be fair, they are most likely Liberals

This is the third big attack and what has or will change?

Lebanon is Israel's hat.

Oh god I actually kek'd.

Go to hell Lithuania.

What the fuck is going to happen?

What happened after Charlie Heebdo? Paris? Brussels? San Bernardino? Orlando?

You don't realize what's happening because you lack the requisite mental faculties, so allow me to summarize things in a way you might understand:

Imagine a small monkey and a sleeping tiger. The monkey pulls on the tiger's tail and retreats to the trees, amused by the annoyance he creates -- he does this repeatedly. After a while, the tiger, angry for his lack of sleep, follows the monkey up the tree and crushes his skull effortlessly, and from that day forward, the tiger kills every monkey he sees -- and he sleeps peacefully for the rest of his days.

You're the monkey.

Hahahaha whites getting BTFO as always

Turkey is just insecure about his country, what did his country ever contribute to the world?

No more Mr Nice guy

Europeans BTFO lol

lmao all these buttblasted western cucks

do something about it will you? oh wait you cant LOL

rare

Just made this fresh OC if anyone gets the reference

You are a filthy fucking kebab. Go outside and off yourself you fucking shit stain of a human.

Does that make Canada America's tuque?

This sad state of affairs won't last forever shitskin. Have your laugh for now, one day you'll get yours.

WHITE CUMSKINS GETTING
B T F O
T
F
O

why cant we all agree these fucking people must die!

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

Cancerskins

wh*tes genocide when?

also
GIVE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE YOU FILTHY SUBHUMAN SHITSKINS!

>the Daily Turkey attempts to feel superior thread

I say we remove them from existence next year

yfw

See
Were coming for it Greece, don't worry

Jose we get it, you hate whites, i'm sorry my country is more superior due to your people jumping the fucking border to get here

Soon brother...
very soon

Do people actually use cum skins as a real insult? Do they actually think it hurts white people's feelings? Im.getting embarrassed and cringing just thinking about it.

Looks like they're already doing that to themselves, just sit and watch.

You have to find the real pope first, not this anti-pope

No it started on this very board you fucking mongoloid.

Easy there frostback

Just because your dad plays with shit and piss doesn't make him a chemical engineer.

You realize your country is a literal sex shop and playground for Saudi's? Oh and a firing range for the Syrian AND Israeli armies? complete with moving targets. Silly sand goblin.

5 foot tall, 4 foot wide, stink, nigger tier IQ.
Sound like your family, Paco?

>Troll post but......
International burn a koran day should be everyday.

What's it like hiding in the back of a filthy pickup truck with 90 three-foot tall inbred Incans for weeks just to have the honor of standing outside an American 7/11 begging to get picked up so you can do menial subhuman labor for us in our backyard while we sit in an air conditioned house making fun of you?

What's it like?

Algerians got their revenge, fuck they kicked them out of Algeria. I don't expect a turkroach to know what is what.

This is why I hate being a Turk
>Inb4 sandnigger
OP is a confirmed gotveren

fuck off op , many innocent people got killed tonight , this doesnt make you any better than a based isis supporter , we all bleed the fucking same

>dat flag

Kill all whites.
that's what they understand...

no they didnt , any north african knows that algerie is the most franco-submissive country in the area , they were occupied for 130 years

Arab Christians refer to God as Allah. It literally means God in Arabic. Muslims also believe Jesus was a prophet. It's literally the same God both Christians and Muslims worship. If you've read both the Bible and Qur'an they're almost identical in beliefs

I'd take you more seriously if your countries entire history couldn't be summed up with the two word statement "Russias bitch." Owned by the white man. Your "peoples" destiny.

>Fat fuck trying to be witty
It's came out worse than your greasy farts you fat sack of shit.

Does he know you're a faggot?

Fuck off roach skin