What is some other essential fatkino? The only episodes ive seen are James and Marla

What is some other essential fatkino? The only episodes ive seen are James and Marla

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwc8A2QoF3g
youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw
youtube.com/watch?v=-83nEuXTjBE&t=301s
youtube.com/watch?v=xEGp1DEFjfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Penny

Lupe.

I like the bit where she shits in the car and says "I just went to the bathroom"
NO NIGGA U JUST SHIT IN THE CAR!!

Sean

>What is some other essential fatkino?

Her head looks the same as Gal Gadot's

this will become the best fat kino of our era

bet on it

How do you get this fat?

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=gwc8A2QoF3g

>800+ pounds
>is a proud NEET/welfare leech
>has to live in his dad's van
>got kicked out of hospital for ordering pizza

Is he our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10000 calories daily

Gotta give her props for just frying her own fucking chicken, points off for dousing it in thousand island dressing though.

Penny, Pauline, and James K are the best episodes.

Worst eps are Shay (especially the follow up) and Lupe.

>I like the bit where she shits in the car and says "I just went to the bathroom"
Link? That's hot.

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss

>Lupe

Link that shit my man, comedy gold.

If there was ever any possibility that this show is fake, the Lupe ep really makes it seem like it.

Way too much overreaction.

have you ever met a nigger?

Haven't seen it yet but the Amber Rachdi episode might be worth it. She's a qt

>yfw this face is mostly watched by other fatasses that feel good about themselves because they aren't this fat

Can confirm as a fatass, helps encourage me to eat less too.

serious question :

Do Fa/tv/irgins watch these shows to feel better about their own problems? these fat people are literally all retarded, have shit genes, and could not get any worse. Surely watching them is a bit relieving.

Or do people watch just because it is funny or entertaining to watch retards?

When?

>tfw fat fetishist with high standards
>get curious about her qt face
>see her legs

I may like fatties but they need a shape to them

tomorrow

I always thought it was her middle eastern genes that added a certain something.

me and my friends hate-watch it and actively cheer for the fat fucks to die

Many, but sheesh.

>Lupe: *breaks toilet seat* "DON'T LEAVE ME!"
>Husband: "I'm not, damn."

How many chins does she have?

Kirby irl

Why aren't those people playing in movies?
You could make really awesome creatures out of them wih just a bit of make-up. Imagine not showing this blob to the actors and their reaction when they finally see it in front of the camera.
That utter shock and disgust in their face when they suddenly have to deal with the sights and stenches of woe.

Why the fuck is his stomach so....uneven? I don't see how one side is hanging lower than the other.

YOUR TURNING VIOLET LUPE

Where to watch?

I thought Dottie was a MILF.

Penny is the original James and very entertaining, but seeing as there are basically 3 different possible plot lines to every episode it depends what you're after.
>lose weight and succeed
>lose a little weight but don't really try
>don't lose/gain and bitch, moan and cry the whole time

Good for her. She seemed like she had potential to be a qt.

Shame about all the inevitable loose skin.

It's time to get off your wobbly bums and melt that lard!

GOD DAMN IT HIS FACE LOOKS SO DUMB I JUST WANT TO CAVE IT IN WITH A BOWLING BALL

How can an 800 lb. person still be able to dance?

All of them

Definitely our guy then

jim made a video about him like 2 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=-83nEuXTjBE&t=301s

Those flattened asses all superfats seem to have are so fucking disgusting holy shit.

>OHOWWW MUH LEGS

Is this /fit/-Sup Forums crossover kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=xEGp1DEFjfE

Have any of them actually gotten thin?
Where to find those episodes

Does this guy just not wear a shirt? Honestly seems like one of the most shameless guys out there, he's so proud to be on camera any time he is.

Your mom.

They all have very low IQs.

600 lb Life makes it very easy for me to eat less and take care of myself. I've legitimately cut like 1000 calories out of my daily diet since these threads started, mostly by quitting alcohol. The show makes it feel easy and sane to take care of your body, and even as an overweight person you get the self-respect and realization that you're absolutely not that far gone and are allowed to have some level of self-respect while losing weight compared to these people.

Either way nothing like laughing at fat people while working out or eating less. Will probably put on James K and work out for the duration of the episode later today.

Why are Mexicans so forward and down-to-earth about the or problems and the problems of people close to them? Just that extra 'damn, bitch!' goes such a long way to keeping this grounded.

literally me

>his daughter checking out his junk
hnnnggg

It's very easy for to me believe that Assanti is an user, something about him seems like he spends a lot of time on the internet. Probably it's his immobility.

>I'm supposed to consider this thing a "human being"

'no'

Goddamn. Think of all the weight pushing on her lungs. It would be like an entire person standing on one of our chests. How can fatties do this to themselves.

OWWWWWWWW

MUH LEGS