Does you live by the teachings of Louis Cachet? Let's find out!

Does you live by the teachings of Louis Cachet? Let's find out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IAHFz5X3zo
youtu.be/b-gBds6v6Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So this is war huh wow.

Varg is actually really smart. Prove me wrong.

Watch his videos.

Yes, he is a genius

This guy is 44 but looks like 60, lives on welfare and hopes europe gets back to stone ages, a fucking loser is what he is

take that back, or else..

>lives on welfare and hopes europe gets back to stone ages,
That's awesome though

There's nothing wrong with hating swarthy brown eyed people

>lives on welfare and hopes europe gets back to stone ages,
So we can get colonized by russia/whatever country has't collapsed?
>say all euro men should go on welfare
>so system can collpase
can u fking Sup Forumstards understand that ur so fking stupid, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fk Sup Forums

>say all euro men should go on welfare
>so system can collpase
And it would work too if you just went on welfare, wagie.

Well his idea is that all the other global powers would collapse, too, so there would be no conquest by Russians/Chinks/whatever

He has a retarded and simplistic worldview of a 15 year old.

hmm i want varg to break my asshole with his "hammer"

Varg is an environmentalist, he wants modern civilization to collapse because modern agriculture and science is literally destroying the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IAHFz5X3zo

t.welfare somali in sweden

>is literally destroying the planet
We're destroying ourselves. The planet will survive just fine. It's been through worse shit

No it wouldnt retard, because other countries men wouldnt go on welfare, and they would come and take over us...

>ALL other civilizations collapse as well
lol, gl with that, welfare is mainly a western thing, people in 2nd/3rd world countries aren't just going to let their country go down the drain because they want to go back to the middle ages, thats only for losers like varg

So he is a green peace hipster nazi? lmao, now i've seen it all, only on Sup Forums xD

this

He made some really good music when he was young. But he definitely lost his mind in prison.
youtu.be/b-gBds6v6Ak

And where is exactly is he wrong in his doings or thinking?

>lost his mind
He had an edgy skinhead phase in it, but other than that he read up and started to understand things common men wouldn't even think of at the time. Even if you don't agree with him, or do but not always, he is generally speaking right on most things. If you watch his prison interviews you'll see, and today he keeps it up, even though his trail of thought spin away to unknown regions sometimes.

>tfw lying wounded on wintery ground

The planet literally survibed getting solit in half, modern agriculture is good.

once civilization collapses, he wont get any welfare and wont be able to impress teenagers on youtube

His videos are shit
I dont know what you see in him
Im not saying one should or shouldnt watch and believe what he shit posts irl, im just saying that he is a schicho welfare leech with an autistic wife and a lot of children and hates christians for what they did to vikings or some shit.
I wish him all the best tho

>Does you live by the teachings of Louis Cachet? Let's find out!
Yes I wear blue eye contacts and dye my hair blonde.

Why did he names his children with fucking autistic RPG names?

he lives his life like an autistic RPG

>once civilization collapses
I see you at least understand his narrative, but again, when civilization falls there also won't be any need for monetary material nor digital credits, which is part of his goal (including the termination of Youtube and similar platforms), so i don't really see the point of your post.

t. serious discussion

>RPG names
>tfw you realize your real culture has been reduced to eurocentric fantasy games by the rest of the world

Why the fuck do you autists keep shilling for oblivjuhn and morowind? How dare you say its better than skyrim, its utter ahit, with shit graphics and faces with down syndrome. Skyrim is the best rpg on the planet. I wish skyrim 2 comes out soon. I immerse myself playing it, i go for a rollo caracter, like from vikings history channel. Such a great exiting show, great representation of history

>skyrim 2
But Skyrim is The Elder Scrolls 5 :^)

>when civilization falls there also won't be any need for monetary material nor digital credits
Then there will be another kind of system. Unless there's some natural disaster or a nuclear war there will always be some sort of government. Economical collapse doesn't mean it leads to anarchy or going back to stone age. The technology, knowledge, intellectualism doesn't vanish if the monetary system collapses

What would be according to him the event that triggeres this world wide collapse of civilization? I havent watched many of his videos

There are only 2 of them in the entire game

> Do I live my life based on the teachings of a mentally deranged arsonist and murderer.

No

>arsonist
Buzzword 2bh