Be me

>be me
>on tv
>have kid
>want grand kids
>kid comes out as trans
>wants to wear make up and have penis chopped off and turned into gaping wound for men to fuck
>MFW

Attached: colin-mochrie-transgender-daughter-birthday-message-defense-fb9__700-png.jpg (700x368, 41K)

Your ''wants'' have nothing to do with your kids. You have no right to dictate how other adults behave, or what they want.

This

You are still allowed to regret what happened.

Yeah sure. You can regret whatever you want. But let's be honest it doesn't stop at that point. Whenever you get hurt you want to stop feeling that way, and that leads to enforcing your beliefs or retarded opinion onto others.

Op is angry boomer

It still must be heartbreaking to see your child to go this mentally ill fashion trend path

lol ur never having kids dont worry

already have 2 loser

Fpbp
Although you should have raised your child correctly and they would make stupid decisions like this.

lol liar

Not really no, I would discourage them from going all the way and doing the surgery. It is nowhere close to turning you male/female. I would advise them waiting for better options as humanity advances in medicine.
But even if they went for it, I'd support them because I love them.

As I said. Would advise against sexual reassignment. But I cannot raise my kid to feel like a man or a woman. Nor would I be able to change their sexuality nor want to.

>go to the trouble of reproducing
>your kid actively plans not to do the same

should be legal to just kill them at that moment, we would be better off

Attached: sAx8aVC.jpg (1750x2048, 796K)

But user that leads to the same thing???

but with fewer trannies clogging up the internet and raping kids

anyone who would beg the UN for attention needs to be shot well before they can do something like that

Attached: 1560475721126.png (873x680, 864K)

I can't tell who wants to kill themselves more in that photo

P.A.R user use that emotion detector computer thingy

ITT: Mental illness enabling shills in service of zion.

I wanna be a shill. I want to be pain posting shit. So please, tell me where can I find that job. I really need the cash.
Judging by what I believe in, it would be hard of a job. I just need to speak my mind and get paid. So please send the Jews my way.

paid*

Yes I can
I made it I can UNmade it
He can be trans in hell

Is it true that trannies suicide rates are higher than Jews in Naziland?
And don't tell me that's because trannies get bullied and can't piss wherever they want

It's because you dislike your body, therefore yourself. With science as it is today you will never be able to achieve becoming a man or a woman. There is also the fact it isn't just bullying, there are countries in the world like Russia that it's literally abuse, and discrimination.

It’s not about teaching them to feel like a man or a woman, it’s about teaching them what is right, wrong, truth and facts of life. If you teach them right they will know this is a mental disease.

I'm a millennial. Do I become a boomer for hating my trans nigger kid?

No.
There is no objective right and wrong. In your mind being trans is wrong. In mine anything that doesn't harm others isn't morally wrong.
There are no ''facts'' of life, or moral virtuousness so shove that up your ass.
I will teach my kid to love him/herself and shove love to others. And as long as they do no harm to others they're morally right. That is the only true fact in life.

Oh no. One of them

Nope sorry, couldn't more straight or more of a male.

teach your child about art and artist life and how crossdressing was popular in drama then teach him about the fall of rome and ow gay rights the topic of debate as it crumbled to the ground then metion about the health effects of gay sex the increase of incurable disease how most blood banks won't take blodd from sexually active homos or trannys metion to them about social norms and ow the . world is kept safe not but strong individuals but by large mass of people who shame others into doing whats best for the human colossal

tldr worring about your own selfish crap is not gonna help the civilization humanity is the sum of it's parts

Funny, wouldn't hear you say this if your parents 'wanted' to give you a sports car and a trust fund. Suddenly - can't tell me what to do- only applies when you know 'you' are in the wrong.

imagine having a kid with your wife, then you and her growing old together with your son and her going menopausal.. then your son decides he wants to play dress up and get fucked by men instead of having a grand child

colin mochrie is a mockery

>teach your child about art and artist life and how crossdressing was popular in drama
Ok
>then teach him about the fall of rome and ow gay rights the topic of debate as it crumbled to the ground
You know jack shit about history you absolute imbecile, when Rome fell it Christian it fell because aboslute power leads to absolute idiots in power. It didn't help that that a huge swath of people were running from the Huns and literally broke through the western roman empire. Let's also not ignore corruption and nepotism that were the trademark of the late roman empire.
>metion about the health effects of gay sex
There are no health effects of gay sex if you use proper measures, which I would teach to my kids along with standard sexual education. Something he can't learn in school because of garbage filth like yourself advocating against it.
> about social norms
Which defer from society to society and change through history. You have no point.
>mass of people who shame others into doing whats best for the human colossal
Complete and utter nonsense. You know shit about culture, or history.

I would, I wouldn't deserve it. I don't want a sports car nor would I want a fucking trust fund. But you know what I would give it to my children without asking anything in return because it's my duty to give the best to my children. Not ask kids from them.

it was Christian*

There is a reason they are abused and discriminated against. It's because they exhibit aberrant behavior that is self destructive in nature, and naturally, we as normal functioning humans dislike that behavior and chastise it. If trannies stopped trying to make themselves into something they're not, and never can be, they wouldnt be abused. Transgenderism is a disease and the only cure is to stop feeding into their delusions and actually help them reconcile their feelings and accept that they were not born in the wrong body.

Nope. Not a single reason for abuse. Opinion disregarded.

>if it doesnt harm others it isnt morally wrong

This is retarded logic. Just because your actions aren't harming anyone else doesnt mean it's not wrong. Trannies are harming themselves by feeding their delusions, and forcing others to play along with their delusions. It IS wrong to be trans. It is wrong to believe you were born the wrong gender. It is literally impossible to become the opposite sex, it is encoded into your DNA and you cannot change that fact.

Transgenderism and the ideology that comes with it is a detriment to all of society. It enables mental illness and seeks to confuse children and indoctrinate them. It is evil.

You got me all wrong user but that’s because you are on the defensive that’s cool. I didn’t say trans was wrong I said it was a mental disease. I believe each to their own and you should be what you want to be and love who you want to love but you do need to teach your child how the world works and the beauty and badness that’s in it. By not doing that you are setting them up for a fall. There are millions of facts of life user and you can’t hide from that no matter what cloud you live in.

But there literally is a reason. Its human nature. I'm not saying its morally right to abuse people, I'm saying its within our nature to chastise aberrant behavior because in order to have a functioning society, you need to exhibit normal behavior. This is science, as opposed to the pseudoscientific bullshit that is trans ideology.

Oh but we do, you rampant homosexual brainlet.

>You have no right to dictate how other adults behave

Really? So why is murder and rape not OK? This is simply a false statement, and you are a retard of the highest degree. I wish you were right though, because id love to end all of you sub humans like the germans did.

Attached: 1567009484164.jpg (663x467, 50K)

>This is retarded logic. Just because your actions aren't harming anyone else doesnt mean it's not wrong.
It's not, as long as they do no harm to others they're ok.
> Trannies are harming themselves by feeding their delusions
They're not, they're harming themselves by showing it others like scum like yourself. Therefore you harm them by being an absolute scum, like you show yourself here.
>It IS wrong to be trans. It is wrong to believe you were born the wrong gender.
No, it's not.
> It is literally impossible to become the opposite sex, it is encoded into your DNA and you cannot change that fact.
Nope. Wrong again. Plenty of animals in nature change their gender. As science progresses it will be possible for humans as well.
>It is evil.
Kek. Yeah sure buddy. I'd say you're pretty evil yourself.

its funny how you say " adults" when all of you and your like behave like babies

Being dishonest as fuck there. As a normal human being I was arguing from an understanding of ''do no harm''. But that went over your head. No more arguing with retards I think.

Nah. The only ones behaving like such in this thread is you people. Especially your type of assuming without evidence. I'm straight and male from birth so try again little baby. I'll help you build your baby strawman.

Because it's not retarded to castrate yourself, continue to live a lie which results in 50% of transgenders killing themselves because they are actually mentally ill suffering from Gender Dysphoria.

I guess mentally ill people tend to kill themselves? Huh! Go figure.

50% suicide rate, thats higher than the jews in world war 2 in the concentration camps. Are you telling me we bully them that hard on LE CHANNEL 4 that they diededed themselves?

How fucking stupid are you from a scale of 1-10? Id really like to know, Id rather like to put a crowbar through your scull though. Because in all honesty, allowing morons like yourself to live will only make the world a shittier place.

We absolutely have the right to decide what is right and not right for our children, or others. Its called LAWS. I know that your slutty whore of a mother and faggot cuck of a father let you have all the ice cream in the world and you became a fatty kid. But mine didnt, and I didnt suffer from their decitions.

You did. Get real loser, order is somewhere the line coming back. And you can call it populism all you want, but in reality you are the one that will have to answer for the degeneracy in society by then. I suggest you prepare yourself, I will enjoy sending you people to camps like my ancestors did.

Attached: 1567799426609.jpg (400x435, 44K)

That's a false equivalencey and you know it. Dictating someone's social and sexual life is not the same as limiting someone from imposing on the right's of others.

Yeah, nah, I'm not arguing with you. Let's end it on this. I'd like to bash in your skull, and you'd like to bash in mine. I'm all for tolerance but I'm all for genocide of your kind. And that is gonna happen the way society is heading. And that makes me happy, so enjoy your shitposting while you can. I'm winning politically.

Ahahahaha you dont wish to debate me because im right! Oh classic, claim "BAD CONSERVATIVE MAN" and try to win that way. Original, pathetic and weak too, just like you and your entire movement. Thats why you'll spend the entire day doubting yourself after this, faggot loser ;)

In the end of the day, your "caring" results in 50% of transgenders killing themselves. I really really really hope you feel good about that.

Dont get me wrong, I support your mass suicidal quest for mentally ill people because its fucking hilarious. But you actually think you are doing something good for them...

Getting them on lithium would be a start, they are MENTALLY ILL you fucking moron ;)

Good luck with dodging replies with facts and making yourself feel good by being delusional, even telling yourself lies to convince yourself that you are on the "good" side of this in history.

Man you retards are really something special I tell ya.

Attached: 1566994526819.jpg (628x530, 136K)

>I will enjoy sending you to the camp like my ancestors did
Your ancestors were mutts and you're a pussy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. I'm guessing your problem with homosexuals has something to do with your latent homosexuality.

Lithium is used for a bipolar disorder. It cannot be used for gender dysphoria. But I wouldn't expect somebody like you to understand psyhology. Though you should see a psychologist.

Don't worry incel, Trump is being impeached and prosecuted for treason. It's all going to be ok.

Get a room already faggots.

You're winning politically? HAHahahahahaha im sure you are buddy, like you won the 2016 election... Ahahahahahahahahahaha you fucking loseeeeeeeeeer.

In the end of the day, democrats dont own guns, republicans do. Enjoy your suicidal pit you call society while it lasts, you know how this will end. Pro tip, trannies that prance around like girls with rifles and has "green" tech wont last long in battle.

Im stoaked for the coming war, and you faggots will die by the millions. It will be a good time.

Love how losers like this only care about mental illness when it comes to gender dysphoria.

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

I'm a liberal Dem and I own like ten guns including an AR-15. Try that shit with me.

Nah. There will be no war. There will be a military coming for you ideally and throwing you into a pit. Wars are tastless.

There's no war coming faggot. You sound underage.

Rates of transgender suicide are higher than black suicide under Jim Crow or Jewish suicide in the concentration camps. But yeah, let's keep kidding ourselves that these are happy, well adjusted individuals who are being HOUNDED to DEATH by the evil boomers using the wrong pronouns.

Yeah, you're fucking retarded buddy. Totally ate the onion on this trans bullshit.
>other species can change gender
I'm sorry, are we jellyfish? No? We're fucking humans, and humans cannot change their sex, you fucking idiot
>as science progresses
Science will never be able to change a man into a woman. It is, quite literally, impossible. And even if it fucking was, why should we do it? It's not going to help, because trans people are mentally ill, they are not actually a woman in a mans body or vice versa.

You think you're right because you assume you have the moral high ground. You dont. You're just an idiot who thinks being trans is not a problem. It is a problem, a big one. Nobody should think that they are anything but what they are. Can you explain to me why you think it's not a problem to be trans, other than saying "if it doesnt hurt anyone then its fine"? Because if you cant, then you have no basis for argument.

Why do you care so much about people you don't even know? Show me on the doll where the tranny hurt you.

Nah they're unhappy because they dislike their body as I said. And yes abuse and bullying happens. The reason I don't dislike gay people or trans is because I witnessed a lot of brutality that happened to them throughout my life, and hell am I gonna be like that fucking scum. I've tolerated too much of their shit. I might have been a scrawny idiot staying idle, but I'm not anymore.

>Homelessness
Nah
>Climate change
Eh, we'll be fine
>Potential war with Iran
Boring
>Random transgender person
WHAT THE FUCK! WAKE UP AMERICA WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM! THIS PERSON IS EXERCISING PERSONAL FREEDOM THIS NEEDS TO STOP! HELP GUYS! COME ON! WHY DOES NOBODY LISTEN TO ME!

Why is pedophilia illegal, even when consensual? Why is consensual incest illegal? Why are drugs controlled, if not criminalised? Could it be that what you do in private tends to affect the values you promote and promulgate in public?

>I'm sorry, are we jellyfish? No? We're fucking humans, and humans cannot change their sex, you fucking idiot
I was arguing that it isn't unnatural.
>Science will never be able to change a man into a woman. It is, quite literally, impossible. And even if it fucking was, why should we do it? It's not going to help, because trans people are mentally ill, they are not actually a woman in a mans body or vice versa.
Nope, it will. You know nothing of science seemingly. Also you're not a scientist. So don't make scientistic assumptions.
And yeah I'm on a moral highground. But not really an achievment. You're at a bottom of the bottomless pit. One day hopefully you will be shoved into one. It's not problem because it hurts no one. That is the basis. And there is nothing you can say about it so you're sperging. Do not do onto others what you would not do onto yourself. That is the moral basis you're arguing against you simpleton.

>Why is pedophilia illegal, even when consensual?
Because kids can't give consent, because they're kids. You're doing harm.
>Why is consensual incest illegal?
Shouldn't be between consenting adults.
> Why are drugs controlled, if not criminalised?
Because many shouldn't be.
> Could it be that what you do in private tends to affect the values you promote and promulgate in public?
Nope.

Because America is fucking backwards. All of those things should be legal except pedophilia.

Pedophilia and drug use are illegal because you're imposing on the rights of others. Being a tranny literally affects no one other than the person with gender dysphoria.

>adults
These poofter freaks and their enablers want them to transition as kids

Saves resources.

But coservative feelings are hurts!
Actually, I never thought of it like this, it makes me even more supportive.

The only valid point you've made all thread. The exploitation of young, malleable minds should be considered child abuse.

I don't care what they want. Just because I have no problem with trans people doesn't mean I have to be for fucking everything.

A bit like how you liberals get so flustered by the "LITERAL Nazis" you'll probably never meet, much less interact with?

Unlike Far Right boogeymen, LGBT/Tranny promotion is happening right now. It's on tv, it's in schools, it's a new normal that is being enshrined in law and will be enforced at the end of a gun, eventually. For now, social ostracism and losing your right to employment are the "only" consequences of wanting to opt out of this clown car ride. This is the carnival house of mirrors my kids will grow up believing is normal. Fuck you degenerates.

LGBT promotion doesn't lead to advocation of genocide, denial of genocide. Expulsion of legal immigrants in creation of an ethno state. It doesn't lead for advocation of violence either.

That was my first post in the thread

Didn't you call out another user for his parents not raising him right? So by your logic if you're kid grows up believing this is normal then you failed as a parent. You're being hyperbolic when you say it's going to be enforced by gun and the vast majority of Americans don't even care what transexual people do.

Also if you're discriminated for any of those. I advocate for it as well. You should be discrimitated against.

That's some degenerate libertarian bullshit right there.

I do, i hate that faggot scum

Nope not a libertarian. I want a dictator I agree with, or be a dictator myself. We need a purge of some scum.

How can someone write this and not once step back and think about how retarded what they're saying is? It looks like a bot wrote this.

It sounds like a conservative radio host. Like watch some Bugger Nick.
It's literally people like him

Its pasta dumb fuck

whoops Booger*

It's a mental illness. Enabling it as a parent is the same as having a child with depression and assisting their suicide.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Assisting suicide compared to letting your kid do decisions as an adult. As if strapping kids into a mental facility isn't already morally dubious.

Sorry I know it's cringe. I literally fell off my chair. Thanks for the laugh man.

>Implying suicide isn't an adult decision

It is. And I'm ok with it. If an adult does it. But killing yourself is permanent it's not comperable. We don't force shizos onto pills. And doing so is in my eyes morally corrupt. As I am one that wants to take pills, but I wouldn't want people to force them on me, no way in fucking hell.

>makes bad argument
>It's a copypasta
I mean I was hoping it was, but the Lithium thing seems able bit tailored to the discussion.
Anyway, I hope it's just a pasta, but just sounds like an actual retarded conservative.

>do decisions as an adult.
Exoect they're kids, not adults, lime that jazz monsrer

>pastas are never tweaked my dude lmao
retarded zoomer

Nigger, we're not talking about kids. I agreed with the previous post on letting underaged kids through HRT. BUT if a child sees a psychologist and him in his professional opinion approves it I have no opposition to it. There needs to be an inquiry if the parents are manipulating their kids into it, but adults can do whatever they want in my eyes. I'm conflicted with suicide because I regret trying it before, I got better. So I think some intervention is necessary regards to it. But it's not comparable to being trans.

You're as dumb as your post and shorter than mine.

Nah, wasn't me.

I think people should be able to believe what they want and express themselves how they like - in private, with like minded people. But I reserve the right to not be a party to this. I refuse to change my vocabulary to suit you. I refuse to alter my understanding of genetic sex. I will not call the man in a dress a pretty lady because progressive society has decided tranny privilege is more important than my rights.

nah I'm 1,89 meters

Tranny enablers must hang.

You should have the rights to say whatever you want. But private people have the right to discrimnate you based on your opinion. If you're attacking people in the workplace you get no sympathy from me if you get fired. Same with being an employer and discriminating.

Try me faggot. I'm gonna wrestle you naked while you do so.