Why don’t you have a girlfriend user?

Why don’t you have a girlfriend user?

Attached: D4606A2E-8650-45D8-9C6A-83BC880F22D6.jpg (500x666, 68K)

I do, she doesn't have a gun cuz sweden tho.

Attached: 1491923076757.png (700x800, 30K)

Because my personality that attracts them gets them to fight with me and leave soon after.

I don't know I guess I just haven't felt like really putting myself back out there again after my last couple of breakups.

>dat trigger discipline though

Handling guns with care makes my dick hard.

for some reason every girl i attract is secretly crazy and clinically depressed

Because I’m socially awkward and don’t know how to talk with girls

I lack self-confidence

I have yet to hear a single argument for getting into a relationship that makes me come close to even trying to pursue a woman. As far as I can tell, it's more trouble than it's worth.

So you are an asshole. Girls love assholes unto they get serious with them then they hate them.

My last relationship ended a year ago, and I just haven't the need to find somebody yet

>hear an argument
Nigga, getting into a relationship isnt a logical decision, its purely based on your emotions

Because modern women are shit? Shocker I know. I love you till I get enough of your cash now I'm going to go bang this bull. Fuck bitches.

when did Sup Forums turn into /R9K/

Keep running your mouth white knight.

>getting into a relationship is stupid
Ok

lmao
cuckboi virgin mad

Why are you using a random picture on the net pretending she is your girlfriend user?

Pretty much this.

Nigger Tyrone

Why should I have a girlfriend?

I do and it’s awful

Too expensive.

Worse than taxes.

I do my wife picked her out.

Lol incels are so funny.

99% chances you are the awful one.

Having too much fun banging hookers.

Epic cope.

O fathur where is chu?
Pwned

Attached: Screenshot_20190925-125028.png (1440x2560, 290K)

Nice

my emotions tell me to fucking run whenever I see a woman. my friends and family used to make fun of me for it but now that most of them are divorced or paying child support for random kids somewhere they've gone mostly silent.

Pussy whipped.

I do. Go have sex.

>Answers question
>No you're wrong that answer is wrong

Attached: 7-confused-man-scratching-head-cartoon-clipart.jpg (800x1200, 253K)

You got a shitty family then. I have a huge family. Only one are divorced, and it went very well. They just stopped loving each other. Too career focused.

Because it is wrong. Duh. Fucking trump supporter.

They're silent because after all this time they think you're a homo.

I legitimitally don't understand the point of this question.

Donald Trump is irrelevant.

Irrelevent. Thats deep. For arent we all irrelevent in this vast universe? Do we not try and give our lives meaning though it is irrelevent? Perhaps through god we can become relevent?

Your face is irrelevent. Nigger.

Suicide??

You really shouldnt until you post your nudes, your mothers nudes abd amy other hot female nudes.

It sounds like avoidance based on fear though.

You can determine if a woman is a stupid hoe long before a serious commitment, let alone one involving children

First I had no money no job. Now I have money and a job but after 2 serious relationships and both bad break ups I realized........ Ain't no bitch loyal

Women are stupid and annoying and don't add anything to the conversation when they get mad they act like fucking monkies and ruin everything they touch working with them is absolute Hell they're fucking retards with a power complex that turns them in to over weight 5'6 Josef Stalins.

I think the disappearance of the fear of being labeled "gay" is one of the major underrated reasons as to why marriage rates are shrinking. Marriage has been a shit deal for men literally since the end of the pioneer era, but being called a homosexual (especially since that term was used interchangeably with "pedophile" until the early 00's) was such a huge stick that awkward dudes just sucked it up and went after women anyway.

Cause my wife won't let me have one

you work in IT huh?

No a grocery store bleh.

I don't see how being in a relationship would add anything to my life.

Honestly man some days I wish I lived in Saudi Arabia or something.

'cause i'm an asshole...!

Na girls like assholes.

you must be a virgin

Because im here

Because i dont deserve one.

Attached: 1564845410779m.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

yoooo your gay dubs

You must be a woman.

>Found the real virgin

dubs have given me a sex change
we should be friends

Dating as a young man is like Jenga; you're just waiting for it to fall apart.

I cheated on the girl i truly love and since back then, i cannot forgive myself for this... so i'm stuck with this feeling, and i think that "block" me someway to go into another relationship, i fear of screwing again...
ps: english is not my native langage, please excuse the misspelling/mistake.

because nine years later I'm still all fucked up in the head, heart, and dick over the last one

Dating is for gays.

Its been years tbh. My last girlfriend I was in love with, we split up and moved out of our place together in like late 2014. Yeah, 5 years since I've been in love or even a serious relationship.
This has been due to medical reasons primarily. I mean I could have a girlfriend now, and I want one, but there's too much instability in my life and will be for another 6 months or so. Not the best idea. I'm young, attractive, interesting and available though, which gets me laid regularly enough that my loneliness can be soothed by cuddling a body pillow and occassional companionship from friends.
Actually, I'd have a girlfriend right now if I met a girl I liked enough to risk involving in my extremely tedious and complicated life

Got a 2nd date with her, so far so good

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-104238_1.png (797x1660, 1.9M)

Fucking zoomer. Retarded input is not real input, questions DO have wrong answers despite whatever your high school guidance counselor told you

Because I have a fiance

Heyyyy i know her!

You wouldn't know her she goes to another school.

Ayy she's cute. Is she cool?

I didn't have a girlfriend because at 17 (newfag alert) most are annoying as fuck or super shy, met a qt3.14 6 months back and we're happy now
one thing Sup Forums taught me was to be happy, see you when I have too much happiness

It allows for the passing on of your genetic code in a manner that is controlled and ensures the success of your offspring. In addition to your genetic code, you being in the relationship ensures your memetic code is passed on as well. Lack thereof will likely lead to the first not occurring, and ensures the second will not.

Some how cuter in person honestly, and yes she's very cool, same stupid humor as me

Attached: FB_IMG_1569253254186_1.jpg (783x486, 78K)

Lol it okai

Attached: Screenshot_20190925-055058.jpg (1440x3120, 1.11M)

Wew didnt realize I could relate to a post on Sup Forums, Im actually worried now.

Attached: disgustbob.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Because i'm going to Kms in half a year

based
do you want to get drunk and play tf2 in the meantime?

Mostly (medicated) depression and mild to severe social phobia (depending on how hard the depression is hitting me that day). And it doesn't help that I haven't had a girlfriend since around 6th or 7th grade (I'm 32 now). I'm fine tho

i'm fat and brown and poor

Attached: 00Q0Q_nL5U02Bj5a_600x450.jpg (600x450, 30K)

tbh, cuz 28 and not @ socioeconomic lvl chicks (with no brain dmg) would expect

Attached: red-pill.jpg (350x350, 63K)

because she'd rather have a girlfriend

I can relate... probably because losers atract losers

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (800x450, 27K)

This. And right now the regular sex with my buddy's wife is quite good. A new gf would only make things complicated.

Go on....

I do have a gf

Attached: 3970c779-8361-4555-8f17-729965debe0c.png (1600x1181, 747K)

Still in love with my ex from 6 years ago
Plz end me

Attached: 1558236593915.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Sind Sie Deutscher?

She was my first gf actually. He married her 10 yeares after we broke up and they got 2 kids. We had met only rarely over the last yeares. But suddenly had more partys / birthdays where we met again and we found out that 24 yeares later tings where still (or again?) Interesting... some cuddeling over about 2 months on several ocasions, some kissing in the end. Than she had an argument with her hubby and used that as an excuse to get out, because she needed to clear her head - by actually fuckin my brain out.

He has dreadfull work shifts and we meet 2-4 times a week since 8 month and enjoy this muuuuuuch more than back in our days. She didn't like sex a lot back than and a 5 minute blowjob occured once or twice a year...

Give it 6 more, it will get better.

I’m 22, never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl. Never really had any self esteem to begin with (always was ugly with niche interests).

I don’t really suffer from social anxiety anymore but my social skills are absolute shit. Conversations are so forced and weird to me but that’s only because of my lifelong isolation. I don’t really know if it’s gonna get any better. Like I seriously sound autistic or mildly retarded because I just don’t know how to hold a normal conversation.

Also, I suffer from depression and anxiety which severely impact my mood and motivation. So I find myself just coasting through life, working and using the internet to cope with my loneliness.

I really hope that it’ll get better some day, but man, literally the social skills of a child, it’s easy to see why people don’t take me seriously.

Because I got friend zoned and because I'm still attached to her. I really don't know what I should do.

ignore her and start looking for other girls
once she comes back boot her

Is blackmail and/or rape an option?

I work with her, she's friends with a lot of my friends, I'm good friends with her brother (who lives with her) and I don't get attached as easily to girls. Last girl I got attached to turned out to be a lesbian and I didn't fall for anyone for years.
No.