I fried so hard and got so far

i fried so hard and got so far
and at the end, i only got fatter

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xxv40p_600-pound-mom-race-against-time-hdtv-mw-xvid-wso_sport
youtube.com/watch?v=iZZXJHOKINs&feature=youtu.be&t=3475
youtube.com/watch?v=P23N7ISGjQw
youtube.com/watch?v=iZZXJHOKINs&feature=youtu.be&t=1567
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey Laaysah,

My name is James, and I ate every single type of ewe. All of you are weak, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day moving around and contributing to society. You are everything beta in the world. Honestly, have you even got me a second eggroll? I mean, I guess it’s fun making food for people because of your own inferiority, but you enable it to a whole new level. This is even better than jerky served with pitches of gravy.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best potpie. I’m pretty much an emperor. I have a team of servants to clean my lower body, and a daddy who’ll pay for me to get treatment. What do you have to look forward to, other than “eat chacken and fesh every night”? I also get disability neetbux, and have a banging hot daughter (She just washed me; Shit was ALL over my gash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my dish

BUT IT WAS FRIED

He would be really good looking if he was normal sized.

/ourguy/

>watch the doc about the 900lb man in Guam
Damn. I know it's right in the title but I was still surprised when he died.

It really seemed like any day he was going to turn it all around. Then his wife got fed up and decided to leave and he (((mysteriously))) lost consciousness

Based James

>start watching my diet
>1700 calories a day
>gym few times a week
>gain 2 pounds

>She just washed me; Shit was ALL over my gash

>6 eggs a day with biscuits and sausage gravy
mirin dat dirty bulk

If you're just lifting then you won't be burning a crazy amount of calories.

You'll also be putting on muscle which can increase your weight,

You wont be surprised by this vid either then
dailymotion.com/video/xxv40p_600-pound-mom-race-against-time-hdtv-mw-xvid-wso_sport

muscle weighs more than fat bro

t. retards who don't lift

you're not counting your calories right. 1700 is more than enough of a deficit to lose weight unless you're a turbomanlet. either count properly or reduce your goal calorie count down even further to compensate for your incompetence. try 1500 a day.

Which means you'll burn up more weight putting on that muscle

If James was going to die the next day what would you feed him lads?

I was going to go to they gym, but then it got fried
I was going to go for a jog, but then it got fried
I was going to lose 30lbs, but then it got fried
now I'm bed bound because i know why, because it got fried,because it got fried,

Uncooked popcorn

Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss

Fried rice is more filling than plain rice

that can feed a whole family jesus fucking christ.

one lil eggroll

I weigh 220 and am 6"2

Does it matter how much liquid i ingest

Fucking monster, I've seen some fucked up shit but that takes the cake

Can anyone tell me what he even meant by "IT'S FRIED"
Surely even a fatty like him knows it's not a good thing.

Frying food kills carbs. It's a pretty well known fact.

it matters if you're ingesting liquid calories obviously. don't drink soda, juice, beer, liquor, just coffee and water. and as far as water goes, try to drink more of it

Already answered

For anyone who complains that Dr Now is too cold for being blunt with the patients, or for not doing the surgery at such a high weight you should watch this video.

coddle this woman who wont stick to the diet
never gets her in the right mindset
gains a bunch of weight
finds a doctor to perform the surgery at 689 pounds
doesnt lose much after the surgery
didnt do the rehab
proceeds to die 3 months after the surgery

Maybe if she had a doctor telling it to her straight it could have been avoided

His facial aesthetics arent half bad desu

>watch the doc about the 900lb man in Guam

>Sons of WMAF couples are fucked up, but sons of AMWF couples are well adjusted
Ricky blows the fuck out of that myth.

I drink about 4L a day of water and diet coke along with salty foods. How much weight does that add do you think

>car breaks down
>can't afford to fix it
>better spend $40 on takeout

not him but I want to chime in also with all these fat morons on this board. There is no way on earth you're eating close to 1700 calories if you gained weight. you probably are eating at least 3000. When you first start to eat something like 1000-1500 calories you will lose easily 10 pounds in the first week or two due to water weight and not being full of shit constantly.
Drinking more water will make this even faster because it will cause you to lose the water weight (salt) you're holding onto.

remember, that "healthy" is a meme word and while nutrition is important, calories in vs calories out are all that factors into weight.

>One lil eggrol
>$40

youtube.com/watch?v=iZZXJHOKINs&feature=youtu.be&t=3475

he is literally like a little kid when someone talks about food

WHERE'S THE OTHER EGGROLL!?

That doesn't answer the question, he's saying "IT'S FRIIIED" in response to his girlfriend saying rice wasn't healthy/wasn't on the approved list of things for his diet.

A cup of white rice has 48 grams of carbohydrates, and cup of fried rice has 43. I wouldn't really call that "killing" carbs

I guess I shouldn't try to apply logic to the mind of someone obviously so disturbed.

well diet coke is low calorie so it shouldn't add much. i would cut your intake in half anyways though because soda as a general rule is terrible for you. the "salty foods" are probably what's fucking you over and causing you to miscount your calories. i'm guessing you're not actually being displined and counting and are instead just estimating (e.g. "hmm one handful of chips that's probably about 50 calories"). salt adds bloat and water weight. stop eating salty snacks and cut down on salt in general. if you want a snack actually measure it out in a measuring cup and count the calories properly.

I eat In N Out once a week and eat about 10 of their salt packets, how would that affect my water weight? I figure if I drink a lot it balances out my homeostasis

>was 240 pounds when I started watching fatkino
now, every time I think about getting fast food, I think about my girlfriend having to clean my shit off the bed one day.

Then I get too distracted masturbating to the thought and I forget to eat. I've lost a little over 15 pounds so far

James supported himself with both hands against on the stretcher , pulling on the down stroke to fuck him as hard as i possibly could. I grabbed his rolls and squeezed with my hands, Yellow juice poured out of the roll. James was panting loudly as i fucked him with my dick.

I normally manage to last a decent length of time in the sack, but the extreme smell of the whole thing had me in a bind. My cock began to swell up, and I knew I was getting close. I grabbed him by i think a boob and began to thrust up harder into rolls.

“james, I’m about to cum.” I finally spoke to him for the first time since it started.

he didn’t respond, he was jiggling like a waterbed. I thought he might be dead, but he showed no sign of slowing on those eggrolls .

“Oh fuck james, I’m cumming!” I groaned. My semen mixed with his abscesses and I passed out on top of james naked. Best sleep of my life

I went from 250 to 220 this way

Is it the time I have to change my diet instead of eating less of the same crap

I mean, 600 lbs is more than the combined weight of a nuclear family, using averages.

>you will never lie in bed like a fat shit as your dad has a heart attack 5ft away and you can't help him because you're a fat fuck but then he refinances his house to help you lose weight but you spend the money on chinese food and one lil reggroll

feels good desu

Everyday we stray further from god's light.

>implying that wouldn't hurt his legs too much

>doctor needs an ultrasound to insert an IV
god damn...

I don't know how much salt is in them but it will affect you short term more than long. some meals like buffalo wild wings can have 10 grams of salt in a large boneless wing order, and that should flush out after a day or two. Try weighing yourself multiple times a day or at least once a day so you can track how your weight fluctuates and have a better idea of what is water weight. you shouldn't eat that much salt though.

yes. and like i said you're still not counting calories properly because if you were eating 1700 a day you would still be losing weight even at 220. at your height you would lose weight almost indefinitely at that calorie count. 1700 is well, well below your caloric maintenance. actually count your calories properly and don't eat shit foots. 10 fucking salt packets, are you serious? that's the upper safe limit for daily sodium intake in one sitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=P23N7ISGjQw

> cleaning your fupa with the shower head

Isnt it okay as long as you balance it out with enough water though? Sometimes I just eat salt since it has no calories

is it even possible for them to lift at that weight?

I'm not talking about the much slower process in burning calories as opposed to cardio but the fact that if they can even fit in the meme machines since I doubt they are gonna start off with free weights

Haven't been able to watch this show but assuming that happened did his dad still help him after that? I would've let my kid die if that happened to me

bruh my family would have leftovers for at least 2 days from this

there are more things involved than just sodium chloride. you have other electrolytes that will be flushed out when you do that, but you are only replacing one. I'm not an expert on salt, but i don't think that's healthy. snack on celery or some gum or something instead.

No. They can hardly move, let alone lift weights.

She has a croissant for a chin

Nice blog fat faggot although you shouldn't worry about the gf part since you've never had one.

It is heavily implied that his Dad had the stroke because of how bad James smells. It's no coincidence that his Dad starts dry heaving and puking. And yes, his dad refinanced his house AFTER the stroke. James had to have special transport to get to Houston to see the doctor. He set up a gofundme that only made $300 and he had the fire department measure him and he was too wide to ride in the back of their van. It shows his dad breaking down in tears saying he doesnt want to lose his boy.

James pretty much just groans and says oh mah legz.

its hard to maintain at 600+

>It is heavily implied that his Dad had the stroke because of how bad James smells. It's no coincidence that his Dad starts dry heaving and puking. And yes, his dad refinanced his house AFTER the stroke

Link?

This one is almost as bad as James. She's a rude and entitled cunt that bosses her kids and parents around like they're her slaves. Doesn't even say please or thank you, just orders them to do shit for her. Then she starts crying and blubbering constantly over walking or moving. You can tell that her son not so secretly hates her.

I thought I was gonna be a dick about it and laugh at this ep, but it was pretty depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZZXJHOKINs&feature=youtu.be&t=1567

Underrated post.

>not laughing at FEWWWD, the eggrollz, and James eating comically huge pieces of cake and pie
the only depressing part is his father and that poor little girl. they don't deserve that life.

Can someone tell me a good way to actually lose weight fast?

this guy is on tomorrow

the preview showed
>him yelling at nurses
>him throwing shit
>dr now telling him he cant tolerate this shit
>steve crying asking now to forgive him

Maintain a consistent calorie budget.

It's literally that simple.