en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yuropoor doesn't understand the concept of freedom and individual liberty

No surprise there.

>the concept of freedom and individual liberty

>20.2 cal
a what now?

There’s no problem with this, go bin your knife muhammed

Yeah but why doesn't he have the liberty to drink alcohol until 21, why are some liberties limited and others boundless

it's always a German flag

>Yeah but why doesn't he have the liberty to drink alcohol until 21, why are some liberties limited and others boundless
That was a result of an organization called "mothers against drunk driving".

women in general are terrible at freedom.

Freedom and liberty are ideals the US doesn't always live up to, but we should strive to attain the highest levels for our country anyway.

The fuck is a 20.2 cal? Is that some sort of BB gun caliber?

I know its a tenuous argument from me

But isn't it a bit weird to think its safer to give a 13 year old a gun than to give a 20 yo alcohol?

I don't think Jack can legally get a hooker

FREEDOM DUDE WHO CARES IF WE DAMAGE OURSELF

which situation is worst?

eagles of death metal in paris or that?

>live in a pseudo democratic police state with 24/7 all penetrating surveillance

>b-but at least we have guns hahaha bin the knife muhammad!!!

>But isn't it a bit weird to think its safer to give a 13 year old a gun than to give a 20 yo alcohol?

Both situations can be safe and unsafe.

A 13 year old can be properly trained in safe handling of a firearm. A 20 year old can also drink irresponsibility.

I don't believe it is for the state to decide on safety in these matters.

They now allow people in the US to carry in concert venues?

You can join the military before you're allowed to vote here.

That doesn't faze me, we choose freedom over security any day.

You're retarded

yes, this is why i give my newborn child the freedom to play with a loaded gun

it should have the freedom to play with it safely

>pseudo democratic
How do you define that?

MAAD weren't the ones who threatened to take away federal highway funds from any state which didn't adopt Ronnie Reagan's universal drinking age and practically illegally creating the power for the federal government to set it, they were just the cheerleader's encouraging it. Retarded women bashing belongs on /r9k/.

Used to be like that here.

You are not the state.

america

people vote for candidates he doesn't like

If everyone was armed there wouldn’t have been a mass killing in the first place

Please be a troll.

Ah, memes. Was it #herturn?

he's not wrong

I don't think I am knowledgeable enough about American history to pass judgement, this situation is far more complex than the few shootings and media narrative we've had recently

HOOOOOOOOOME OF THE BRAVE

No? The mass shootings mostly happen in places with heavy gun control legislation, all it does its take away the ability for law abiding citizens to own weapons and respond with self-defense.

>this situation is far more complex than the few shootings and media narrative we've had recently
You're not wrong.

>voting-merkel.webm
This makes perfect sense to a German

fake as fuck.

>Yes, everyone pull out your guns and shoot at the building the bullets are coming from.

its called suppressing fire anime fag

a few blocks away, in an uncertain direction, and out of range unless you pack a fucking machine gun. even the cops couldn't tell where he was shooting from until someone in the hotel called 911

What about the liberty of 13-year-olds to have sex?

"""freedom"""

>suppressing fire
>at a suicidal man
>in a hotel with countless guests staying in other rooms
you fucking retard

Here as well, but at least they're allowed to buy beer :^)

what about it?

it is called trolling or being fucking retarded or both

the liberty only kicks in after a certain age. it is done for your own liberty.

>Shoot at the building where you think the bullets are coming from. Do you know how many more people would die if they just opened fire on the buildings they thought it was coming from. Not to mention with the confusion in the crowd people might start shooting other concert goers think they’re the shooter.

>OMG are you implying minors could be naked
>prison for 40 years

No argument from me. If it were up to me every voluntary action between two individuals would be legal.

Age of consents are arbitrary and authoritarian anyway.

pedo

To preface my comment, I'm pro 2A.

But I don't think that argument truly holds water. It's not the guns that prevent shootings, but culture. A community with a culture of responsible gun ownership helps to prevent shootings.

south park should make fun of this. it is like someone shoots first and then they all panic and start shooting each other until they are all dead. free at last

Let the people have the ability to own snipers and machine guns then, there's no reason to restrict those weapons to only law enforcement and the authorities.

That makes sense. A lot of americans just contradict themselves when you bring it up.

*lolicon

>Let the people have the ability to own snipers and machine guns then,
We do

if wanting to diddle 13 year old makes my a paedophile (it isn't) then owning a gun makes you a murderer.

deal?

I know, you're acting retarded, but they are legal in some states, you just get fucked by the tax stamp.

Not the good ones.

Explain.

>muh freedoms XDXDXD

explain

>”Hey, why are you bringing your DMR to the concert.”
>”Just in case.”
You have to be trolling.

No, you degenerate. When the day of rapture comes, you will be stuck here because God hates you and your pedophilic ilk. Enjoy getting digested over millennia in the stomach of a satanic dragon then having your soul tortured for eternity, pedo ;^)

i am telling you, retard, the cops could have all the guns they wanted, but it was impossible to tell where he was shooting from, in the dark, a few blocks away. until someone IN THE HOTEL heard the gunfire and called 911. do you see what i am saying? if the shooter had a silencer they all would have been fucked. now you are going to argue they shouldn't restrict the freedoms and allow unrestricted sales of the silencers so next time there will more victims.

People open carry all the time it’s no big deal

If everyone starts shooting back how does the police know who's a terrorist and who's not?

>Silencer
Suppressor
And they don’t make the gun totally silent. It’s still fairly loud, just not as loud. People in the surrounding floors would have been able to hear him. But I agree with you that they didn’t know where he was until someone called the cops from the hotel.

There would be no police, the citizens would take care of themselves.

>anarchism has always worked

>The civilians would take care of themselves.

Why would god creates pedo if it is to send them in hell...

Not very logical right?

Someone post amerimutts.

Why didn't the kid buy a ciggy or some liquor from an individual like they did with the gun?

They were getting shot from 500 meters behind, idiot. Unless they had a sniper rifle they couldn't do a shit

It's just a 20 cal. Stop being so pussies. My grandfather let me borrow his Krag-Jorgensen when i was 14.

individuals aren't free to do so

You NEVER tell one of your European master what to do, you subhuman new worlder.

Was I clear enough?

I shot my first buck when I was 9 with a SMLE no. 4 mk1

The memories, I love that rifle.

Remember god conceived everything so technically he created every sin imaginable and punishes people for them

Which is why I support feminists in thinking that God is a woman and made religion patriarchal because she hates women too

>He thinks this is supposed to be a deterrent

We don’t give up our weapons as easily as Austards.

fuck you sound like a 12 year old lmao

wtf do you mean by that? you can always ask an older friend. if you want to buy something you will get it. weed is easier to buy that cigs. if you are a criminal in germany you can buy a gun easily. what's your point?

>individual liberty

does that include when his parents decided he should be mutilated?

you need to hide your illegal kitchen knives when the tv inspector visits you next week to check your license

Well the parents provide for the child and are also technically their property so that's fine.

>He is no longer phased by hordes of innocent concert-goers getting hosed down.
And what would you propose to stop massacres like this from happening.

All humans own their children and are free to fuck them up till they're 18

arm every able bodied person age 13 and up

inshallah

>pseudo democratic
How is it psuedo? We are a republic which is a form of democracy.
> police state with 24/7 all penetrating
surveillance
You're thinking of the UK.
>inb4 much NSA
They spy on everyone including you.

>"Uhh.Sir, You can't bring sniper rifle nor machine guns here. To prevent ...."
>"Hey it's my right and shieet"
>"okay"
>"omg the singer just got shot how could we prevent it from the start"

Kevlar suit and helmet with every ticket

excellent post \o

My dad did at 17 after he graduated high school but his parents had to sign a document giving him permission.

you pieces of shit can go to jail for expression your fucking opinions in public.

we are living under american law

never forget whose brainchild modern germany is

Is the brit tv license meme legit?

CHI

I hate that 62% because it's such a lazy fucking shoop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence

not just britain.