I'm a guy who's been pretending to be a snapchat/premium whore for over a week now (pic related)

i'm a guy who's been pretending to be a snapchat/premium whore for over a week now (pic related)
ask me anything Sup Forums!

Attached: IMG-20180325-WA0183.jpg (1200x1600, 100K)

At what point did you realize you're just an attention seeking faggot?

a faggot who's making 100-300 a day sitting on his ass kek

Teach me

Its called ewhoring morons, it isn't hard. Join a forum and get a pack

there are guides online, but they aren't that good to be honest! all of them only made like 30 their first day, i made 100.

basically just get a sluts nudes (make it a large collection obviously).
most guides tell you to use kik which you can do. i prefer snapchat as i know how to spoof it so an image looks like a direct snap (not going to say how i do it) which makes everything more convincing.

the guides from forums suck! i read one, kek'd and new i could do better...so done it.

You gotta tell me how to fake the snap bro

that's what the guides explain, which is why he suggested you read a guide

all guides i read involved kik

it involves stickers ;)

Aight hiw you get past when people ask you to send a vid ir pic with a specific word sign so they know u r real

no ones asked me that yet to be honest! which i'm surprised about! most just ask for a direct snap (not sent image so it doesn't say from camera roll or whatever) which the spoof gets round.

Thanks and how do you make it premium? Receive funds

everything through paypal!
at first when i was first testing the waters my first day, i'd get them to pay, confirm i've got the money then just send a bunch of pics and a link to a drop box with more in it. sadly the slut i used doesn't have a whole lot of content.

now i know how easy it is however, i've got a much larger collection, going to start fresh then just drip feed the content out.

with my loot so far i've bought borderlands 3, destiny 2 shadowkeep, preordered cyberpunk. now just going to sit back and let it pile up, see how much i get.

Love this.

also, to get my snapchat username out there i just used a burner app and signed myself up to things like tinder ect along with all the different snapchat username websites.

i've not been rp'ing with the guys, i'm pretty blunt and straight to the point (i imagine if i rp'd it get paid more). another tactic i've been using, if they ask a price for a meet make it stupidly high (i ask 400 as a base rate), then they're most likely to settle for the premium.

How much you making?

the first day i made about 100 (i've been doing it about a week but only actually been active 2 maybe 3 days) since then i've made about 300-ish

Thanks op. Gonna try stealing stuff off the same site and making money from it!

Attached: Screenshot_20190925_141556_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 582K)

P.S, Been doing this for about 15 months, 5 different accounts. Making about 700 per day, keep it up and you'll make bank.

I feel so bad for people who brag about making such a miniscule amount of money. I make that checking my morning emails from bed. And I don't even feel rich. It's just enough for a comfortable life.

Like how do you pay your mortgage and Save for retirement and have enough leftover for the fun things in life?

given that i've only really been actually doing it 2/3 days, i'd say i've done alright!
well there is such a thing as having a job, don't know if you know about it?
i only gave this a go just to see if i could pull it off lol

wow nice! sadly i wouldn't have time to do this due to my irl job

I work full-time for an IT firm, I do this on the side when I get home for a few hours each day.

It is making a hell lot more than in my day job, just hard keeping it hid.

Also, please for the love of God remember to pay your taxes or you'll be fucked big time

I make 75 an hour and an extra 1450 end of month. I have pleeeenty of money. Your mortgage is probably too high. Mine is only 1100. That and restaurants are usually what eat the money.

Bet you eat cake with a special fucking fork as well you little prick.

do you find a lot of the same guys buying from your different accounts?

Where do you find the suckers? I have literally 50gb+ of my gf I could sell.

create an account on the different dating sites/apps, there are also websites where you can post your username.

There is a few who buy from all the accounts, but that's expected tbh. The network I've built kinda promotes the other accounts, so if you buy account A you will eventually learn about account B

Don't sell your gf man...thats low...

I wanna know how to spoof images to make them look like they were directly sent

i've considered doing a similar thing, kinda already planted the seed for an account B.
interesting, i might try spread out when i've enough time on my hands.

Nigger I'm broke and 50 bucks is 50 bucks.

Gotta spend money to make money, go talk to some real ehoes and get them to give you a shout-out. Expect to spend about $20-30 on a low account and up to $500 on a big account.

Side note, that's where about 25% of my stuff comes from. Shout-outs for actual ehoes. I have account, let's say c, that has 500 people at $20 each ( growing faster than I expected ) but I made $75 from giving someone a shout-out

i've thought about this also! how did you reach out to them? just like a customer would then propose a shoutout/promo type thing?