twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AK-47 or 9mm

tyrone's bbc

what the hell is that

lego probably

Bobby Cars

>he doesn't know jumping ponies

uncultured scum

This shit is the most addictive thing ever.

>from your country
>Russian and American productions

I played that when I was taken to hospital. Don't know why, I had to play that hammer toy and that toy where you had to put blocks in to holes and shit.

>American productions
9mm is German

here u go
youtube.com/watch?v=p7KBTrENmhk

oh fuck those are german?
my cousin had one and i was assblasted mad my parents never got me one

Sadly, we must forever live in the shadow of the superior Danish building toy. Ours are still breddy good though. Even if they market almost exclusively to babies and preteen edgelords these days.

9х18 which is more popular on middle east is Russian
get lost

wow that's a great idea

Yes

turbi sinson... UNA VELA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJSKSJAJSJSJSKAKAJSJAJKAJSKAJAKAJAKAJAKJAKSJAJSJJAJAJAJAKAJSJAJJSJSJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJSKAJSJAKJSKAJSJAJSJAJJA

If you mean original the rubber ball, however our handcrafted toy tradition is generally well regarded and they have for the most part grown into collector items.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Mexican_handcrafted_toys

>what is the best toy from your country?
A good Tramontina machete.

I've got lots of those little turtle bobbleheads from Mexico. Those things are great.

Pic related.

kek, those can be pretty cool, we should start making frogs

Amateurs

Is that anything like Imacasa? I've got one of those and it's pretty nice considering how inexpensive it is.

I'm sure somebody has. I've seen skunks and hummingbirds and chickens made in the same style.

**tips sombrero**

>Imacasa
Never heard off.
Yes, those machetes (we call facão, literally big knife) are made with carbon steel and are excellent.

Ja! Nada personal, chamaco
My grandma had all kinds of animal bobbleheads, including frogs

>teleports behind you
>nada personal, niño

Imacasa is basically just Mexican Tramontina. Pic related.
I'll probably buy a Tramontina as well just because I'm curious to see how they compare.

Don't forget to chose the model that is the size of your arm. There is a science behind using a good machete. It's not just swing around...

Interesting. I've never heard of picking a machete like that. It needs to be the same length as your arm to work the best?

How do you measure? Just the blade? Handle too? Elbow to fingertip? To wrist?

Imagine you are walking in the middle of the jungle with a machete. The correct way to carry it (outside the leather case) is holding it backwards with the edge facing the ground. The point can't touch you elbow.
Never do the Hollywood bullshit of carry your machete close to your neck for obvious reason. Inside the fucking jungle, you can accidentally fall at any moment (hole covered with leaves, slippery stone, rotten piece of wood)

Just hold the desired machete backwards and it can't be too long that could punch you belly, nor too short that the point touch your arm or elbow)

I guess

Ah, I see. Makes sense.