My life is going down the hill so story time about it, funny thing is that i'm killing myself next month

my life is going down the hill so story time about it, funny thing is that i'm killing myself next month
>be me a couple of months ago
>party at my ex's house
>both drunk, she kissed me at least four times
>went to her bedroom
>thisisitboys.jpg
>not sex but she jerks me off and I do the same
>she puts on some music but doesn't talk really much
>not drunk anymore
>she hugs me and leaves the room
>i do the same when she came back
>spend the night on the couch
>next day everyone hates me/tells me to fuck off
>shetoldeveryone.png
>next morning mental breakdown kicks in for no reason and they took me to the hospital
>my ex told her parents and the think it was rape
>now my friends hate me, my ex's parents wants me in jail and the girl i've been talking to left me
>not going to classes ever since

so /b this is a classic false rape allegation but i'm no chad so this is fucking up my life, any tips to kill myself with?

Attached: yn07NxT.jpg (500x365, 52K)

Empty our your band account and go on a month long bender, at the end of a month of smoking, drinking and pills shoot an absurd amount of heroin and let it finish you off

seems logic

Go buy a gun and lots of amo and kill every 1 and when the cops arrive make a last stand

The only ones who deserve to die is the ex, but "everyone" comes secondary if you're feeling up to it.

Attached: yea.gif (480x360, 1.89M)

Why would u plan to kill yourself next month?

>killing myself next month
Why not now?

Yes

>>not sex but she jerks me off and I do the same
Do you jerk yourself off after she jerked you off, or did you jerk her off?

doctor told my parents i can't leave home, i'm not going to left my dead body in front of them

if i jerk myself after she does that would be painful

Pussy

So who has the bigger cock, you or her?

So she jerked you off? How the hell can you get a tape accusation from an HJ? Call me a faggot but that seems like one of the more consensual acts out there.

that's exactly what i thought but i have a warrant anyway

god i wish she had a cock, but if she had sure it would be bigger

It is but op is a moron, op dont know how to talk nows hes gonna off him self i likd it degenerates shouldnt be alive anyway

Fuck that shit go back to school like a boss and brag about it tell everyone how she also swallowed every drop and loving every minute of it while you two were alone

He said hes not a chad

Kill her first

If he's gonna kill himself anyway might as well run your mouth before you go try to take the bitch down with you women are abssese with how they are precieved make everyone think she's a whore

You’re fucking 14 and should shut up.