God entered into my body like a body my same size. like me floating into you or you floating into me...

God entered into my body like a body my same size. like me floating into you or you floating into me. I'm the world's only Christian, acts 2:38, world's only holy ghost filled man. God inside me can move my arm, move my mouth. My skin feels electric, it vibrates. God shoots in gum disease which feels like electric needles being shot into gums.

Attached: god rips face, lips and disease gums.png (446x650, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCygCYB-jZf3G47LDym0VdAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=twkm3d8tgsg&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=lZIwTlfgd0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh hey this crazy fucker

Do much drugs lately? Jesus christ

The only thing I want before I die is all people to know that holy spirit feels like a body your perfect size entering you.
youtube.com/channel/UCygCYB-jZf3G47LDym0VdAQ

Hi bob

There is a van in my area that actually has this painted in white all over it lol. I saw it again this morning as I was leaving work

youtube.com/watch?v=twkm3d8tgsg&t=4s

Well fuck me. That's his van. I guess we live near each other

youtube.com/watch?v=lZIwTlfgd0g

Hey Bob, you crazy fucking kek, I did NOT enter your body. Keep up that crazy talk and a lightning bolt will be coming your way. - GOD

Attached: 1416585368773.jpg (500x642, 100K)

this dude needs professional help he could hurt people, honestly

Who are you to say that? Do you have any proof?

he's clearly mentally unstable and that going unchecked he could very well hurt himself if not others.

Again. Who are you to say this? Are you a psychiatrist to call him mentally unstable?

as a human who has interacted with thousands and thousands of other humans, he doesnt fit the bill of the normal mentally stables ones. are you being serious or are you trolling? have you honestly watched his videos? tell me he sounds like a rational, normal, mentally stable person if you think that. i understand why you play the devils advocate, but come on man. lets be real here.

would you trust bob to watch your children?

If you think he's mentally ill, then every religious person on earth might be mentally ill as well. People who know him, say that he's nice to others and hasn't done anything bad. Also he's a trucker. You can't be mentally ill and drive a large truck.

"i've fasted for 40 days and god appeared before me laughing and told me to fast 40 more so im going 40 more. then he told me to fast 40 more and started laughing again. i cant make it 40 more, god wants to kill me. hes trying to fast me to death"

yep hes mentally stable boys

He has never said that.

Have patience, wait for the headlines.

the best thing about the internet is all the people posting on it who really shouldn't be

In Atlanta?

Probably Indiniapolis

I think it's great that older people use internet too.

Nah its indianapolis. That's the fountain square in his van video