I know it's popular right now to make fun on Americans for their mixed ancestry...

I know it's popular right now to make fun on Americans for their mixed ancestry, but when you stop for a moment and compare purebreed dogs and mutts, the latter tend to be much more fit and less prone to health problems. The same can be said for virtually any domesticated animal.

Could this make for a very convincing argument for racemixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, it couldn't

but i'm glad you think of races as breeds. i was thinking the same too

Hybrid vigour only works for the 1st filial-generation.

are you really claiming that americans are more fit and less prone to health problems?
seriously?

No, the population required for long term genetic health given even mixing is in the hundreds to low thousands. There's no need to import third world gens into most towns, let alone cities, states or countries. Dogs were purposely bred this way.

I don't make fun of americans for being muts, I like muts.
I make fun of them for inventing the "white" identity and for the supremacism around it.

hell no
it will never happen

is gohan still stronger than goku or did super ruin that

As long as you're not inbreeding it doesn't really matter, even with dogs.

most of us are really only mixes of Western, Central, and Northern Europeans

lots of us don't associate with niggas

You can't compare selective dog breeding and humans breeding within their own ethnic group retard.

I too am a proud European. 100% Germanic heritage, not a trace of non white blood!

Gohan calvo has defeated el grande padre. All that remains are El Hermano and Shaggy.

This. Happened centuries ago in Burgerland.

ok, cool, I am too
I am part Lapp though

lel

1/4th Nordic(honorary Swedish heritage) 1/2 German and 1/4th Anglo Saxon here

>honorary Swedish heritage

I don't know what this means? Do you have mixed Scandinavian heritage?

Shut the fuck up, seriously. Don't embarrass yourself even more.

why not?
it would explain why races appeared """so suddeny"""" (in geological terms at least)

I was humoring you, douchebag, because I didn't want to be a dick and wasn't sure if you were larping or just cringey

It works in dogs because a lot of these breeds are actually legitimately inbred. I mean really inbred. There's some weird misconception that, for example, the Icelandic are inbred. They aren't.

What this guy said

Because everyone it's pretty much a mutt in its own ethnic group.

>. There's some weird misconception that, for example, the Icelandic are inbred. They aren't
usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/

Lol seems like you are jealous of my European heritage. Let me guess, your heritage is Italian or Polish so you have no idea how it feels to be European.

The only unhealthy pure bred dogs are the ones bred solely for their appearance like the dachshund.
Working dogs for example the Border Collie are the most intelligent dog breeds

I know this is a thing, it's a big meme. They don't have hereditary last names, so that's a source of problems. But the Icelandic don't broadly suffer from any negative effects of inbreeding and they have a large enough population to easily prevent inbreeding. They're some of the healthiest people on Earth, in fact.

no, it is about mongrel dogs finding a good loving home vs the purebred ones being neglected

aaah ok
i quote both posts because they complement each other btw