This is a Russian soldier in Aleppo, Syria

This is a Russian soldier in Aleppo, Syria.
And these are Syrian children.

Tell them more about the EBIL ЯUSSIAИS who are killing civilians there.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mosul-massacre-battle-isis-iraq-city-civilian-casualties-killed-deaths-fighting-forces-islamic-state-a7848781.html
telesurtv.net/english/news/As-ISIS-Flees-Syrian-Troops-Find-Arms-Cache-From-US-NATO-20171024-0009.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6PEzqc7kUQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>military police
>killing civillians

Your point?

Russian MP in Syria are Chechens.

that the people killing children are soldiers on the frontlines. not MP

but no Russians are killing civilians

they were subhuman apes and still are. im not saying the west isnt killing children but dont deny that russians arent

Syrian girl gives Russian soldier a flower. Heart-melting

Aleppo WAS the frontline until the end of 2016, retard. And all the reports about "dead civillians" were from this city.

If anyone was killing children there you wouldn't see the picture of children from Aleppo posing with "Russian murderers". Pretty simple, if your brain is still able to comprehend some logic.

didn't 40000 people die in the Mosul siege? Most Western media shut up about it while condemning ghastly Russia's seventh destruction of the last children's hospital in Aleppo.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/mosul-massacre-battle-isis-iraq-city-civilian-casualties-killed-deaths-fighting-forces-islamic-state-a7848781.html

telesurtv.net/english/news/As-ISIS-Flees-Syrian-Troops-Find-Arms-Cache-From-US-NATO-20171024-0009.html

Everytime!

these people look like gypsies
russia, what are you doing, nooo!!
they come here
and breed us out

>Tell them more about the EBIL ЯUSSIAИS who are killing civilians there.

Remember, remember, the 23rd of October. We won't forget your crimes against humanity, Russian pig.

propaganda dumb slavshit

the butthurt belt has arrived

Russian Military police in Syria is CHECHEN and INGUSH. I can prove it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6PEzqc7kUQA

Where are the T-I-G-E-R-S?

wtf i love russia now!?

Only a small part of them, the majority are ethnical russians

>We won't forget your crimes against humanity
Oh, look, Nazi ally says something about crimes against humanity.

Pretty funny how 40/45% of the Soviet population was Russian and they get most of the faults

What is a leppo?

Even their pilots are Tatars. Very few if any ethnic Russian in Syria. Ethnic Russians aren't stupid enough to put themselves in dangerous situations where they can die.

Russia is helping stabilize Syria tho. Syrian refugees are a thing because ISIS and rebels and Kurds are fucking shit up in the first place

Syrians are fucking disgusting. Gypsy's of the sand niggers.

Wtf I love Russia now

Please annex us

>Ethnic Russians aren't stupid enough
u wot? they're our titular nation. of course the majority of dumb people here are ruskies.

I know a Syrian whose skin is white as snow

+10 bitrubles have been deposited to your account

Russia is doing gods work there. Pretty sure nobody with a brain says otherwise.

Waldemar, was geht?

FUCK YOU I WAS GOING TO ASK THAT
GREECE IS SHIT

0.5 Rubles have been added to your account