I was into traps

I was into traps.
I even bought girly clothes and wigs and all that, fucked a dildo and had a bunch of prostate orgasms, always fantasizing about being "the girl" during sex.
I then started posting pics of myself here, all carefully positioned and edited to look appealing. Some dudes liked them so I got more daring in my pics.
Then someone said something along the lines of "this is so obviously a dude". Felt bad, tried harder, got a similar reply again.
Suddenly it sunk in. Right, I'm a dude. What am I doing again?

After that I've lost all interest in traps. Turns out I've just been so emotionally and sexually deprived lately that I started imagining I was the company I actually long for myself. So that's that.

Nothing wrong with roleplay but I got more important shit to do than "being a girl".
Shame I spent so much money on it. Anyway, how would you draw Bart's mouth?

Attached: 1560033267997.jpg (469x640, 34K)

Like this?

Attached: IMG_20190925_173351_496__01.jpg (1080x1528, 221K)

Or what

Attached: Screenshot_20190925-175451__01.jpg (1080x1418, 215K)

once a trap always a trap
tits or gtfo

this is so obviously a dude

Attached: 1569423091349.jpg (469x640, 80K)

Oppai peropero

Attached: Can'tdraw.jpg (469x640, 77K)

Right?

Thanks OP, I'm going though this myself. I have quit cold turkey for a week and I have already had my first depraved wet dream again. Do you have any advice for me?

Attached: 20190518_112051.jpg (1080x1080, 315K)

Wow user.
I think much of the fantasizing of eing a girl around men nowadays is because of the projection of their own needs, in an attempt to materialize then into being thenselves and the company they tearn for in the same body, just like you said.

I guess be honest about your fantasies. Do you fantasize about yourself in the situation, or your mind in some dreamy girl's body?
I myself kinda get turned off by imagining the other guy seeing me while he fucks me and thinking "damn this is not sexy at all".
What kind of deprived wet dreams are you talking about?

OP do you have kik or anything? I would really like to discuss these things with you. I've been thinking a lot about the current state of males, females and relationships and I'd like to discuss this idea with more people. Any way to contact you?, or anyone who'd like to talk about this too

Well its weird, like I would like to be a girl and be in a hot girls body. But I also am aware that I'm a guy, and therefore I like to dream of myself as some kind of sexy trap that is still male but passable.
Also I use to dress up in all kinds of lingerie and use a small dildo and stuff, so my dream was just that I was dressing up in a sexy lingerie outfit while having a vibrator in my ass.
God I have a perfectly good and hot girlfriend, what is wrong with me?

Attached: 15780772_651850124987853_3314857661416429263_n.jpg (640x510, 29K)

seems like you're grasping for a superficial answer, you invested in it so you were indulging in something that was more than just suppressing a feeling of loneliness. you dont need a reason to do it or not to do it, do something because you like it and you have the self validation to do it. dont forget theres people on here specifically who aim to displease and instill doubt in others. dont let gender boundaries make you feel any less human, girl, man, we're all people. I hope you continue putting effort into something you enjoy, dont leave yourself as an example of submitting to failure to others, youll only feed the toxicity. keep it real

Attached: 20190925_105847.jpg (468x640, 104K)

I don't have time to play, as i am on a toilet at work, but i felt compelled to say i love everything about this thread. This is some good Sup Forums.

Attached: 110-037-231.jpg (630x630, 46K)

Used to but forgot the pass. And the kik. Give me yours, i'll hit you up once I make a new one?

Dude it's alright to have fantasies. Have you considered talking to your gf about it?

Also, something to think about: would you actually enjoy a sexual situation where you'd be the receiving end, acting like a girl, or would you only enjoy it if you were so passable you wouldn't recognize yourself anymore?

Kik: ABS4569

I’ll be waiting

If it was just roleplay and pretending to be a girl, don't do it again, its not real for you. Don't mess with gender nonsense unless you had natural thoughts of being the other gender

Have my tits user.

Attached: 20190830_105509.jpg (2448x2448, 1.04M)

Well, I mean I can honestly admit that given the chance I might try sexual intercourse with a man, but I feel more drawn to women in a romantic sense. Point is, I invested in all that stuff to make me look like a girl in the mirror, but as I kept noticing that I in fact have a man's body, "playing girl" didn't feel natural.
So you know. I feel like I'm pretty open about my sexuality, and while all this experimenting has proven insightful, I don't feel inclined to continue doing it.

Attached: Image1.jpg (469x640, 145K)