Split

Let's discuss this film, particularly the lead star Anya Taylor-Joy. What did you guys think of her body of work?

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/r/9fnhn2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked it when her tits went bouncy bouncy.

>baphomet amulet

Sinful demonic whore

rabb.it/r/9fnhn2

bewbies

imagine if she split me like a log raping my precious bum hole

the butter was worth it.

Ayy Lmao

I think her body of work is cute and looks soft.

Ive just finished watching the YIFY rip. Is there a better rip about? I know YIFY usually means quality but the film just ended when Bruce Willis' character is introduced. The third act must be missing.

all these hollywood types are into occult shit

Wtf is that around her neck? Is that blatantly occultic?

Looks like a black phillip charm. The pentagram is supposed to be upside down though.

They call him Mr. Glass

Was that the tweest?

you guys realize she's on a press conference for a movie about witches and the devil

>satanic bahamut necklace

wow hollywood aint even trying to hide it anymore

That doesn't explain wearing occultic jewelry. She must be a Godless heathen.

Was it cgi? It looked weird

I wanna be inside of her work

kek

So what was the surprise twist? That pile of shit The Visit even had a twist.

M.Night Himalayas Cinematic Universe

>you will never come across anya
>you will never come across anya in the streets with a couple of her security
>you will never come across anya in the streets and come up behind her and tug on her clothes to get her attention and her guards trying to drive you away but she says it's alright and leans down a bit so you can see her bosom, asking you with a smile if you'd like an autograph but you keep staring at her chest which she eventually notices making her bite her lip, giggle softly and twist her satanic necklace to invoke magick and put both of you in a realm of frozen time where you can both do acts of a sexual nature to appease her succubi retainers (with the exception of vaginal sex) until she ends up with a glazed up chest which she will parade around for the whole day after to redirect the chaos from the sin invoked into getting more films and a more successful career

>Her jump to fame is a movie about the devil taking the form of a goat
>Americans freak out because she wears jewlry that make an allusion to that
I know you are all traumatized because of sunday school but try containing it

That's all. A shitty reveal of a sequel?

At least it's a sequel from when his movies were good.

>we are what we believe we are

I-it's not working, guys

Bucko why didn't you watch it. It wasn't even a twist more like an extra. The actual film was insanely good. Good screenplay and godly acting.

Is she really getting all this attention just because a few nude pics leaked?

you guys are so desperate

>nude pics
you are a big dumb dumb dumb

There is still doubt in your mind user, remove it.
We are what we believe we are.

I did watch it. It was awful.

straight up wearing a satanic necklace...

problem?

you

I think you need to reevaluate your life to be quite honest.

Take your mom and pops for dinner and ask them if they're still proud of you.

how do I convine myself that I'm not a degenerate?

Oh wow. What a great way to convince me the movie wasn't a pile if shit. I am now convinced!

M Knight twist: I'm really not

N-nudes?

>still

good one, user

Must suck to be a reminder to the world that your mother was too much of a fucking retard and alcoholic to not drink when she was carrying and thus by side effect you yourself are headfucked because of Fetal Alcohol Syndrom.

i have 2 replies to this

1. was i the only one who thought she was going to have DID and have her own personal superpower come out at the end?

2. when she kissed 9 year old hedgewig i got hard. i jerked off to that /ss/ shit. i couldn't believe someone the victim of child abuse abused a child. i thought about hedgewig plowing her. and she would allow it cause she wants to escape. i need to see anya take a cock on cam. and not one of those teen romance shit. a hardcore kinky cock in her. she deserves cock. i could fuck her solid. i bet her hair spells of vanilla extract and my jizz. she is the impure and broken. and that makes her more evolved to take my strong style dick in her ass. Mark my words, i would lay the pipework in her ovaries and she would love it. legit

Scary how real this is

Anya is an actual name in america? I thought that was a demon name Joss Whedon made up