Join Islamic State or die

Join Islamic State or die.

We will conquer Rome, enslave your women and kill your men.

Islam will win. Islamic State will remain. Dawlatul Islam baqiya.

Check republic. How did you get there Abu?

We are everywhere.

Except Israel, that's because your leader, Abu Bakr al baghdadi, is a Mossad informant. Israel was using you people to break the Shia Zionist block.

Let's just take a brief look at the benefits package I can exp --
>rape is normal
>you treat your most loyal members like garbage
>the most faithful Muslim who ever lived is a filthy kuffar as soon as he makes a mistake
>Oriental concept of honesty
>Palestinian concept of organization
>Ancient Egyptian class structure
>You received direct aid and support from the United States and were still rolled back by Syria, even after Russia went home
It's not courage, it's not principle -- I can't join because there's nothing for anyone to join.

I'm surprised more of you people don't realize you're being played. So you really think the Mossad weren't hip to your plans or that Israels airforce couldn't have stopped your invasion of Iraq? You're useful idiots. I have a friend who used to be Mossad btw

That's crap
Rafawid should be killed anywhere, the Jews likewise
we shall conquer Jerusalem too and pray in al Aqsa freely inshallah

You dipshits couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. You can't even beat the Kurds.

>implying men and women are only genders.
Czech your priviledge

The Levant is going to be glass by February, fuck off

I wish a sand nigga would

thats because they are backed up with American SF

>being in the decadent western country
>not joining the winning side full of honour, pride and ancient religion

there is a way from western filth and decadence, and that way is islam

Islam is shit and a waste of time.

Soon

You mean plagiarized "religion"

Get behind me Satan

We will beat the PKK communists soon enough

They are nothing without the US air support, and US will soon get out of money and political will to fight

Our will to fight never stops

What does ISIS think of Brazil?
heuhehueheuueheuehe

How do we know it was ISIS? maybe they just didnt see us use the Facebook filter?

Any idiot may claim he is muslim and that muslims did it...

(No to fakt neverim, ze takovej idiot je zrovna v cechach... hnuj na tvou hlavu magore, a praseci mrd! je to snad blbej vtip ?!)

Perhaps, don't get me wrong Abu is on your side he's just getting a lil support from the Jews. Whether it is true or not
You can see how the Jews might think it good for the them for Sunnis to kill alawiites rather then focus on thw Jews. Ask your reels this, why does Abu survive when all Christendom and many Muslims want him dead? How is it that Isis had such a surge of success only
To be dragged down into a defensive war?

Our brothers come from all over the world, including Brazil

We do not discriminate on race or your origin. We have black, asian and white brothers. All that's needed is the faith.

IT'S OK I WAS JUST PRETENDING OK FBI OK JUST A JOKE OK

but do you plan on overtaking brazil? hueheuheuehue. pls dont conquer brazil we are banana republic uhehuehue

>and US will soon get out of money

Not much of an economist I see. War is our business and we make a lot of money fighting it.

what u guys think about a brazilian pedo? If i join i will be able to bang a kid ?huehuehue

>IT'S OK I WAS JUST PRETENDING OK FBI OK JUST A JOKE OK
As long as you aren't INTENTIONALLY supporting ISIS, according to Director Comey, you aren't committing a crime

I know.

I was actually investigated by Czech police for roleplaying as a terrorist online.

As long as it's just a friendly banter jest, it's apparently legal.

But posting the severed heads on Facebook was too much apparently. Oh well. It was fun though

This thread has been submitted to Interpol and the janitors at Sup Forums.

enjoy your shit posting on 9gags

Nah, I'll just shoot sandniggers instead. Killing roaches is my civic duty.

>We will conquer Rome
kek, about 2 thousand years too late there m8