1. Usa
2. Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kXi5-tojBOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always.

No, fuck this shithole

give me my foreskin back

just go to the store and buy some skin cream.

Nuke it.

No
Dubs say "fuck the kikes"

1. Cunt
2. Of course
youtu.be/kXi5-tojBOE

>be american

How did this relationship started honestly?

I don'r know why the US acts like if Israel was like the first friend that ever had

>SK
>I don't give a shit

butthurt muslims detected

france
yes since muslim start to explode themselve in my country

mmmmmmmmm thanks for explanation

In the bible God tells us to bless israel

i can summarize what i know about it neatly
something something arab ussr-friendly something something jewish having anti-communism sentiments

flag
free palestine

Jews control america and make sure it looks out for their little ethnostate. They also somehow tricked Christians into believing that its every good christians duty to protect Israel and the Jews. Dunno how they managed that when the Catholic church openly hated them for centuries

But some Arab countries were anti-communist like Iraq under Saddam and Saudi Arabia

What is so spacial about Israel?

i dunno probably diaspora lobbying

flag
no, because they're arses.
however I don't like either side and would gladly see them both kill eachother

Yes, but only if they stop demanding reparations

They went to the other kind of christians, the protestants, specifically the evangelicals who believe Jesus won't come until jews control Israel.

Flag

Don't have a choice.

that was a really bad law buy the US desu

this will create more anti-Semitism

this, repression only causes problems

They don't care. More fuel to add to the anti-Palestine fire.

>a kike speaking about "over there" as if he's not a kike
The founder of Protestantism, the lad called Martin Luther, wrote a 300 page book called "On the Jews and their lies".

Don't generalise American behaviour to the rest of the world. They're unique in their stupidity.

Isn't British Protestantism different from Lutheranism?

>British protestantism

You mean Anglicanism? Yeah, it's different, it's barely even protestantism even though it gets designated as such.

i stand when jews get nuked

israel is a big open wound in the middle east.

I used to respect the the jewish people's right to their own sovereign state. then I heard the way ordinary jewish israelis spoke about their neighbours, and how deeply rooted their disdain for non-jews was.

most israelis today (including the likud) are anti-two state solution, meaning that they refuse to recognise any palestinian state. yet they use hamas refusing to recognise israel as an argument that arabs can't be reasoned with. to me, this way of reasoning seems deeply hypocritical.

Used to be a USSR vs USA thing when the Soviets were supplying and had big influence in the Arab neighbours. Started during the Yom Kippur war when the US airlifted over a fuckton of weaponry and supplies.

Before that the US wasn't really an important ally for Israel, most of the weapon purchases were from Europe.

BASED USA
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE BY DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT!

I'm never sure if these threads are just trolling or an actual attempt at conversation, maybe a bit of both. Anyways the thing to keep in mind is that everywhere people are people, unironically / nonmemeing includings nigs, jews, mudslimes, chinks, and eurofags. People who subscribe to extremist ideologies are generally uneducated and don't possess critical thinking abilities, empathy, common sense, or logical/deductive reasoning. This includes the extreme right and extreme left in the US, Europe, Israel, and everywhere else.

Thank you greatest ally