Why do Americans/Redditors like this so much?

Why do Americans/Redditors like this so much?

Because it is an enjoyable flick.

It's pretty good. I thought it was funny the first time but it's not something you can rewatch.

Because they've never been employed so they can't relate to Burn After Reading, its superior successor.

I think it gets better each time you watch it desu.

this. almost exponentially.

>this movie that other people likes is so dumb guise

into the trash it goes

There is a dropping off point. Maybe 50 times and I watched it at least 100.

So what? Should I stop liking Queen and Freddie Mercury now because the entirety of reddit does?

Yes

It's about the spread of Marxism corroding Western Civilization.

>he doesn't spend hours every day scouring reddit to see if anybody there likes the same things he does so he knows whether to keep liking them or not

It is the peak of comfy movies. Its smart, its dumb, a lot of shit happens, a lot of nothing happens.

Probably one of the most realistic movies out there too. You find yourself questioning everything, having things done to you and you are so confused as fuck like the dude.

In the end you just continue with life and go bowling.

It's more fun to quote than it is to watch.

Fargo, O, Brother, and Burn After Reading are all much better.

i tend to watch it episodically now

i'll watch a scene or two when i feel like it, but i never really get the urge to watch the whole thing. i don't think i've sat through the entire movie in years.

because it's the cohen bros, bro

you pick up a lot more the more you watch it. it also helped rewatching it when i knew a little bit more about that time

It's boring but it's a meme for normies, what can you do :/

this.

can you give me an example?

You should smile knowing you can enjoy things even if redditors and dumb kids appropriate the words into memes and bring us all know.

Because at least you're not the Sup Forums losers who go around starting shit about america and reddit because they have no lives and need something to bitch about