The lady wants a kid...

The lady wants a kid. I'm not sure I want a screaming little shit machine ruining the rest of my life and making sure I never have any money to do anything for myself or time to spend with my wife ever again. What do?

Attached: 177411453-768x511.jpg (768x511, 42K)

Sit her down and say, "Ma, you're too old."

Idk, but looking at that screaming little shit bag makes me want to crack its skull open with a pipe.

Either break it off or say that if she so desperately needs a child then she shall adopt one and take care of it on her own because you shouldnt be responsible for something you never wanted

Anal sex only until she gets knocked up by the numerous amounts of cock she's gobbling on when you're at work. Then she'll leave you and you can go back to bangin dope, hitting bitches, peekin out windows and fuckin hos.

That's a fucking win for everybooooody.

Attached: 1493915764178.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

becoming a father is the greatest responsibility of a man to his own father, bring children into the world and raise them to be adults you can take pride in

Edgy

Quads doesn't lie.

I know right? When I look at kids, all I think of is "I fucking hate them".

Got a vasectomy at 21. GF knew about it and we ended up getting married. She said she wants kids now and I told her she either gets to continue the nice life we have or get a reversal(money), try for a kid and condoms forever, and spend all our time and money on one if we do have one. She works, I work, and we make a good living. She said she didn't wanna give up the money and free time. Just gotta be realistic with her user.

My wife only even wants a kid so "she won't be lonely when she's old". I don't even know what to say to that considering she doesn't even live in the same country as her parents any more.

Probably should've talked about that shit before you two got together, now you're stuck, faggot.

Attached: 1563887138140_0.jpg (742x715, 99K)

If youre not busy creating the mext generation get busy dying.

You are literally born for one purpose and one purpose only and its to procreate.

After that your just a waste of space, a drain in resources and all around worthless.

Does that mean not having a kid makes someone shit? No

Does it mean actively avoiding having children you entire life makes you shit?
Yes.

Neck yourself. If you dont think your genes are valuable enough to pass on. Then they arent valuable enough to stick around.

Just do MM/LB roleplay

Run for the hills user, once she squeezes out a brat you are fucked if you sat and financially destroyed if you leave. Ditch her and run - you’ll thank me later

Age of your wife?

Have sex

33, so she's got a massive stick up her butt about it now.

I do for enjoyment and with the knowledge my future child(ren) will be blessed with my good genetics

You're just a selfish cunt.

So our "purpose" is merely to mindlessly fuck all day like the lowest animals?

Definitely this. Children are tools of male oppression.

I have a friend who works in construction on skyscrapers. About once a year, his company gets a report of some poor bastard who climbed up the beams with a rifle. In every single case, it was the result of divorce / child custody. So I want you to think about that before you go down that road.

In a few years, I don't want to be seeing you on the news, OP.

The last thing humanity needs is more of itself.

vasectomy

It's okay than. You can impregnate her at the age of 36, but after that it's becoming more risk for your future baby.

she's gonna have a kid one way or the other user. question is do you want it to be yours

>secretly sterilize
>agree to baby making
>mad cream pie sex every day

Attached: 1285021104869.gif (150x150, 284K)

Our purpose is to not lead a selfish exsistence.

OP isnt having kids for no reason other then that.

I man should take pride in his blood line and want to spread it.

Which brings me back to the point. If you dont think your genes are worth spreading then they arent worth keeping around.

OP should neck himself since he is simply a drain on resources and is leading an ultimately meaningless life.

After all what are we if not what we leave behind. And he will leave no legacy with no children

fuck that's heavy. poor dudes

It's actually not that bad, man. Just have the kid. You'll be surprised with how not bad it is.

You're all a bunch of retards. You're all forgetting OP is, and always will be a faggot, and therefore does not have a "lady". Talk about taking the bait.

Why

do

you

type

this.

You

have

to

go

back.

Have kid
Fuck kid
Be happy
Die

Why do you need to go up on the beams with a rifle? Surely one or the other is enough?

You can always have sex with the girl / boy (crossdressing whore).
How can you say no to this?

Attached: 0bu5quba6fo01.jpg (720x981, 33K)

To kill some negroids first , of course

>"she won't be lonely when she's old"
Husband: "am I a joke to you?"

dump the hoe

if you are white and she is white you have a duty to your race to have at least three children. RaHoWa, brother.

Attached: Jimmothy.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Ex broke up with me about a kid. I'm 32, she was 26. I was in school and working and she was working as well. I told her I wasn't ready for a kid and wanted to wait til after I finish school and got a better job. She wanted them now because her sisters had kids and felt her clock was ticking.
She ended up breaking up with me one morning and was banging a new guy that night trying to get pregnant.
Last I heard shes knocked up and her guy got fired from his job for hit and run in a company vehicle.
When a woman feels her clock ticking she'll do anything.
Learn from me OP.

For sure. Men have to get woke to the situation. Do not enable your own oppression

From what I was told, these guys really don't want to hurt anyone. They have broken families that they desperately want to make whole again. It's a cry for help, not an act of vengeance. Some even make statements to the media after their apprehension about men's rights, family law, etc.

Consider divorce.

Help her get some hobbies dude. Even if she picks a cash sink, it won't be the literal million dollars you pour unto having a child.

Ugh, fucking hell, I feel that. My girl is constantly looking at all her classmates posting pictures of their disgusting spawn on social media. All I can think of is I wish they'd all die.

Which SML episode is that from?

Mine was worried about who's gonna take care of us as seniors. With the money saved on children, I can afford in home care.

Wait say that second part again

That sounds like you dodged a bullet. One day she will be a single mother and wants to come back to you for sure

If you’re white, have kids you selfish piece of shit. If non-white, enjoy life and be free.

Kids be gay

5-10% of them, yes

What about mixed race?

You're not up to the task.
Don't have any.

I won't have any either.
It's alright.

Truth

OP is a lazy selfish cunt

I'm 26 and have a 4 year old from a previous relationship, that went south , she was a selfish cunt like OP and put me through hell. And I still want more kids
Married to a good woman now, plan to put a couple babies in her before we hit 30. I make enough money for her to stay home barefoot and pregnant on our ranch to raise them through the day. Men that dont want to breed are low test betas

pls no more little nigglets

What's the matter? Not man enough to raise a kid?

If you have to ask, you already know the response.

Curious thou, what mix are you?

You sound like a dumpster fire.

Go get a vasectomy and don’t tell her now

Nice rebuttal beta

Meanwhile Mohammed is pumping out 10 kids and raising little soldiers by the time hes thirty and you're here jerking off to hentai and eating take out everyday

White/yellow.

Protip: Don't man UP, man OUT

>ATHF

This.

Everyone I know has told me that. I'd of thought otherwise as the relationship was awesome in almost every aspect. I might of dodged a bullet, but I wont lie, it ripped out part of my heart when it happened. A painful lesson.

A trailer is not a "ranch"

Imagine being so useless that you have no desire to produce offspring

L
O
W
T
E
S
T

You know who pops out kids all over the place? Black people? Are you a black person?

Alright retard you better make eleven then, and i sure as shit hope not all turn out to be as dumb as you are. Literally a fucking idiot.

I like finding and correcting problems not making them

Attached: diagnostics.jpg (700x365, 35K)

Which one you identify more like?

140 acres and 5 bedrooms ya poofter. Though I did live in a trailer while rebuilding my farm house. I'd take a trailer over my moms basement

no just
L
O
W
I
Q

Imagine being so useless that the only contribution you can make is with your balls

Mmm, it shows.

Why you so mad? You were a diaper filling crybaby for probably 6 years

Literally an animal.

Imagine having balls and not knowing how to use them

>he posted on a Taiwanese knitting forum from his moms basement at 3 pm while waiting for tendies

Imagine having balls, knowing how to use them, and yet choosing not to define yourself by something even Tyrone and Pajeet can do in their hovels.

Just create her a fucking baby, it will change your life completely, and who knows, you might wanna have some more because of your firstborn child. don't be a pussy IRL.
>GR8B8M8

These kinds of threads always confuse me to no end.

If you really don't want kids, that's fine. But it's a pretty normal part of life to want kids, it's how we're all here after all, so it's not STRANGE or confusing for someone who thinks they might spend the rest of their life with you to also want to have babies with you.

If you really don't want kids, OP, do your girl a favor and end it. No one who wants children will ever be content being childless. It'll eat away at everything else in your relationship until something changes, one way or another.

Part of knowing yourself means knowing the people you associate with. Especially your partner. Don't let them drag you into a life you don't want, but don't string them along with something they'll ultimately consider hollow.

Mercy kill it.

Yeah bro we should totally make some babies and shit. Let me hit up my cousin.

Fucking first post best post. Thank you user

secret vasectomy

Imagine not being man enough to be able to build a good life AND raise a new generation with the same values

Seriously, kids are easy, if you're not a selfish useless fag

If only your parents did the same

Imagine being a dupe for the gynocracy and being proud of it.

Yeah look at the year 2019 if you think that this generation's alright you're fucked guy.

Raising kids is not easy, it requires time effort and patience.

Only an asswipe would start their sentence with "imagine not being man enough to..."

Imagine not being man enough to suck ya bro's dick.

This. Kids only ruin your life if you're profoundly lazy and short sighted. Even putting in the bare minimum for a kid still pays off in the end, let alone if you actually get off your ass and raise them to be cool.

If your kid is taking something away from your life instead of adding to it you're a shit tier parent.

It's sad that men find it necessary to shame each other in this current climate.

Aren't things fucked enough without our own turning on us?

>brings up sucking dick

Says more about you than it does about me schlomo

Idk, get a fuckin divorce and don’t get married again until you understand why people get married in the first place. There’s literally no reason to get married unless you’ve acknowledged the imminence of your wife wanting to be knocked up and barefoot in your fuckin kitchen. What are you, 19 years old or some shit?

Attached: 9328EE81-D977-47CE-AABD-4FE243976E75.png (241x230, 163K)

*this*

If you don't want kids, end the relationship. This is not the kind of thing you "get over". If she's 33, this is her last chance before its all infertility and down syndrome babies so either knock her up or move on.

Everybody needs to chill the fuck out. There are currently way to many kids as it is, land is becoming extremely expensive due to the fact we have to keep developing it to support a growing population, resources are becoming more scare, and there are more aimless shit dicks taking up the job market. If OP doesnt want to contribute to the over consumotion of resources i applaud him. Our job was to procreate, because our future was uncertain, now we're overflowing bacteria in a petri dish, and anyone who knows anything about a petri dish knows what happens at critical mass.

The world doesnt need another disinterested parent OP, stop listening to brainwashed idiots spouting societal norms, it could end up being a tranny then all these faggots talking about the need to spread your genetics were wrong cause you produced a genetic dead end.

Just tell your wife you want to hold off a year or two, if she wont listen just fake orgasms, bitches dont know and fertility doctors cant prove it

Let me ask you something, in all seriousness if you don’t want kids, why the hell did you get married? Yeah sure, you might have told her you didn’t want them but getting married in the mind of a woman means you’re settling down and like most other reasonably intelligent people, will eventually be ready for children. Chick is 33 years old dude. You need to let her have kids if that’s what she wants. And if you don’t want them, be a man and end the marriage. She’ll get over it and be happier in the long run.

NO.

OP is *fine* if he doesn't want kids, but that does NOT give him the right to fuck some bitches life over if she does want kids.

If he doesn't want kids, cut her loose.

Mine wants too, we're both schizophrenic.
That's a no-go homie.

If she's fine with not having babies it's ok if she continues to bring it up just end it.