Blocks your path

>Blocks your path
Wat do?

Attached: Greta-Thunberg.jpg (664x600, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/TpYcsgm
youtu.be/1zrejG-WI3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Walk around.

Kick her ugly potato face in with my Springerstiefel.

burn fossil fuels

Attached: putin.png (64x64, 16K)

Tell her I'm sorry her opening statement was laughed at cause I don't wanna live in Mad Max honestly. I like clean drinking water and it being accessible

Again some virgins gettin triggerd by a little girl

Attached: feelsfunnyman.png (112x112, 22K)

Beat the ever loving shit out of her since her cuck parents won't.

uh im not a virgin i have a dog

Attached: Martin Luther 5.png (220x236, 83K)

Mad Max was cool. I want some gayboy berserkers

Slip a roofie into her wheatgrass shot.

Steal her childhood, steal her future, and steal her innocence.

Tell her i also have an axe to grind, so please move out the way, i have trees to cut down.

Kick in frankin-gina

Offer her a vegan taco?

Attached: gehörn2.jpg (1300x1300, 64K)

Ask her why isn't she in China yet.

Eat grass aggressively then cum in her asshole

Get in my Fiat Coupe turbo as I finish my beer. Then pull up near her, throw the empty beer can on the road, rev the car as much as I can and, with a smug smile, ask her if she wants to go for a ride.

Attached: 1424365807101.jpg (457x480, 26K)

Force her to suck my cock, since she wants to be an adult so bad

> Trash the environment
> Casually walk away as she breaks down and rants about the "destroyed future"
> Jerk off the boner it gave me

pull start my 1970s lawnmower, choking her out in a cloud of half burnt two-stroke oil and 87 octane

hehe funny, but I dont like fiat chrysler. Terrible cars, not sure if chrysler owned fiat back then but oh well

I fuckin' roll coal on that bitch with my diesel hemi.

Sit on her face and force her to smell my carbon emissions

I'm not a violent guy, but I really want to slap her in the face really fucking hard. I want my hand to hurt for a day after. I want a broken cheekbone and missing teeth. I know for a fact that I am not alone.

Steal her virginity .. would have stolen her dreams and childhood, but someone beat me to it

You are and you need to seek help.

Throw a shiny cat toy behind her and watch her chase it.

You can't steal her virginity that already happened. You know her Jewish sponsors had their way with her off-camera.

underrated post

Slap the little man

Fist her Swedish anus

reta thunberg needs to get fucked

imagine being in alabama with this preachy prissy mumble munchkin

you pull up to the candlewood suites in a fucking dodge challenger with aftermarket headers and parts that get you 11 miles per gallon

one rev of the engine and she's already getting inexplicably moist in her room from the sound of your massive fuel-guzzling V8 roadboat

you get out and take a minibike running on a lawnmower engine through the parking lot and into the lobby of the hotel because FUCK walking, we didn't invent internal combustion to scuttle around with our dicks on our hands

moonwalk down the hallway to the elevator while turning every thermostat you see on full blast and spraying CFC-saturated aerosol air fresheners everywhere

check your phone in the elevator and hit up your broker app really quick to buy a thousand more shares of exxon, bp, and shell stocks while shorting anything that has to do with solar and wind because solar panels look fucking gay and windmills are for dipshits

reach greta's floor, backflip into her door, breaking that shit down and sending splinters flying everywhere setting off fucking car alarms and barking dogs

her primal scandinavian woman survival instinct kicks in and she immediately presents herself to you from all the viking raping and pillaging burned into her nordic DNA

you put a plastic non-biodegradable bag from walmart over her muppet face, set a cooked rack of barbecue ribs on the small of her back, and go to town, throwing the cleaned rib bones at the back of her stupid cantaloupe head in between thrusts

after blowing your load and covering the room in non-vegan protein, you wipe your monolithic dong on her priceless handmade native american uber-sustainable fairtrade honestly sourced hippie sweater

jump out the fucking window into a formula 1 race car and cover the hotel in black rubber as you burn out and blaze off into another american night

Don't forget to thank me later for this one user. You will not regret

imgur.com/TpYcsgm

Any pics ??

Go away, FBI

They didn't own it back then. Everything is planned obsolescence now, Fiat, BMW, Mercedes, it doesnt really matter.

Copypasta faggot lurk more

Throw snacks on the ground and put a kitty kat next to them. FAS retards get side tracked easy with things like that.

Tell her an amerifat left a Cadillac eldorado idling

RAPE

clock the fuck out of her and continue walking

Yell very clearly:
EXCUSE ME RETARDED LITTLE GIRL, MOVE.

You can tell she's from Europe on account of her fetal alcohol syndrome looking face and borderline autism.

HUR DUR YU REEEEEEE

She's fucking hot. Please provide some deepfakes ASAP.

Attached: Greta.jpg (683x1024, 111K)

youtu.be/1zrejG-WI3U

Probably nut on her face

i´d ask wy China has konzentrationslagers, while my Futur is a fry day.

Attached: 8361520_cms2image-frame-1200x2500_1rmzsv_EImDfg.gif (776x797, 175K)

Ignore her.

>810371695
Ask her where her tard handler is. Shouldn't she have her helmet on, or does that make it hard to lick the short bus windows?

I'm getting tired of the "I'm a child so of course I know more than adults with decades of experience" model. She doesn't know suffering, she hasn't even become fully human yet. A child being guided to act as her parents desire. Check back when she's 25 and has gone through her Miley Cyrus / Britney Spears years.

Murder her and consume her corpse, it is the only way.

lite my blunt

Attached: 2ohgp4.jpg (639x500, 80K)

fpbp

Cue Dennis Leary "Asshole".mpg!

change climate

>Starts driving a 1950's diesel car

Would love to see mike adriano fuck her

nigger plz

I am intimately comfortable with sudden brutal violence.

warm teh global

>longing to see someone else's cock

faggot

hug, and move on together