How's it going, Sup Forums?

how's it going, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/r/9fnhn2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depressed and lonely. How about you, OP?

rabb.it/r/9fnhn2

little girls and racist movies. nice

If my waifu is happy, I'm happy.

breddy good I guess.

I'm just struggling to motivate myself to go out, i'm not gonna be a little baby faggot though.

Pretty good actually.

>kitteh is dying and I can't do anything about it
>had a bad car crash not long ago
>got shit on at new job for taking the time to do quality work instead of botching like the other guys do

I've been better.

I'm going to kill myself on my birthday, about a month and a half away.

How are you doing op

don't be a fucking coward, you piece of shit.

What could be so bad that you'd wanna do yourself in?

My gf of 2 years left me. I feel like such a fucking failure.

that's all? you are such a little bitch. move on, get one with bigger tits and a nicer ass and you'll be happy

Get a newer hotter gf. If you kill yourself, she wins.

I've been successfully losing weight and working out for 2 months, but now I am at a really rough patch. I get terrible cravings around midnight and I can't find any show/movie to distract me.

pretty lonely currently, running into money troubles

this wine is helping though and its pouring rain outside, which is always soothing

I didn't kill myself after that happened and now we're back together.
Live through it ya bludclart

>taking them back
cuck

I've spent six years living alone in an empty house in Suburbia, drinking a fifth or more of vodka a day and smoking literally endless dabs.

I spend 22-23 hours in my TV room, either on the bed or chair. I vomit 4-5 times a day and shit the same number of times of painfully liquid shits from Crohn's disease. Soon, I will shit into a bag.

How are you, user?

You all are just making it worse. Nobody fucking cares about me, I swear.

I just have nothing going on. No skills, no hobbies outside of film, no goals in my life, no education, no motivation, nothing.

I'm simply a waste of space. It's been fun talking films with you guys for the last 8 years but I'm ready to get off this wild ride.

You sound like a sad middle schooler. Life doesn't revolve around pussy, my friend. Find the right people.

Imagine if someone else was acting the way you are right now? Wouldn't you be disgusted by their faggoty behavior? That's you, snap out of it, bitch.

Applied for some jobs at some fast food places near my house. It would be my first job. My friend said I should follow up by going in and asking, but I feel too autistic to do so. After a job I want to get a car.
I met this one girl that I liked while doing a show but never got any contact info because I felt like I was too much of a loser, and I don't know when I'll see her again.
I'm getting mostly caught up on schoolwork. The rehearsals for the play I'm in right now are going well. I even auditioned for a second one that I would've really liked to do, but unfortunately the schedule wouldn't have worked.
I was going to write a piece of music for a composition contest, I even had part of it sketched but I don't have enough time to finish it. I did write a synth-inspired piece recently though that I think is kind of cool, I don't usually write in that style.
There's a disco dance at my school coming up that I'm actually kind of looking forward to, because I really like disco and dancing to it especially.
I've had a cough that won't go away for the past week. I'll stop there.

I am the most passive guy I've ever met

lol

Just failed my first exam ever...

Thinking about killing myself, how does one even cop with this kind of failure

>Crohn's disease
Ulcerative Colitis here. I feel you.

Kill yourself. I always see you faggots crying about being a 'failure' while studying at some privileged university.

Imagine dropping out of school because you're such a failure. My education doesn't go beyond grade 10. If I haven't killed myself for being the massive failure that I am, I'm sure you will make it fine you crybaby

Jack asses.

ur mom

lol rekt

>tfw gf lives in Spain

kill me, lads

she's fucking a chad while using your long distance relationship for the emotional needs she has

Okay. I'm at work, then straight after work I'm taking a drive down to my trade school for orientation. Night shift is fucking lame

I spent most of the night searching people from my old highschool up on facebook using a fake account.

They're all moved off to college, are working, engaged, having kids.

While I stay in my room 24/7 watching anime, shitposting, playing video games, drinking alcohol, eating pizza and getting fat.

Honestly want to KMS

What play are you in?

Picasso at the Lapin Agile, by Steve Martin.

You should, stream it. otherwise fuck off

Broke my leg playing hockey so pretty pissed about that. But now I got time to search and watch good kino and play vidya. Win some lose some I guess.

>highschool

Feck off

I know exactly how you feel, and you're probably right. But you'll get over it.

my girlfriend lives in spain too; I just know it...

the year started off fine and were back into the shitty loop

also not spoke to my friend in a while, both busy i guess

where are you?
its raining here too

I'm 18 and I'm also in college.

I look like a drug addict today because I attack my pimples when I'm stressed

JENNY A CUTE!

A CUTE!

Thinking about messaging my pregnant ex who cheated on me. Kek it's been 6 months, why am I still thinking about her everyday?

poor kitty :^(

Why you never go out user?

Are you me?

I want to slip deeper into my depressive coma and take up WoW and some new TV shows but if I don't get a job in two months I will not be able to pay my mortgage, so, yeah, hanging in there. Big certification test in a week, hitting the books. Hope everyone's life improves or stays awesome.

I hate this about myself too

I never will do what I always dreamed I would do

Skin cancer. Gotta write my major thesis on IRA. FML

All quiet on the gf front

Damn

>cant move out of my moms house until i get a job
>burned out from job hunting
>cant get hired anywhere
>running out of my dads life insurance money
>friends dont want anything to do with me anymore
>cant get motivated to write anymore
Not doing well, but I'm not feeling too bad at the moment.

>tfw to smart to romance women
>getting too old to meet non-used up roasties

what the fuck am i reading

you are literally me what the hell is going on

Don't do that shit user. The way of a coward. You can turn your life around. All you need is some discipline.

absolute terrible as per usual

jap hips

I made out with another girl last night, you should try it lads.

>Be in a bar
>Friend sends this girl to me
>She immediately starts kissing me
>Says she turned 18 today
>Starts nibbling on my neck, cheek and ear
>Bites off my lip
>Starts to grope me under my clothes
>Tells me she loves me

I didn't even do anything. I'm really proud of myself lads.

Pretty much got my first job lined up by next week. Gonna be working the shop floor in a little store with a few other people only... What am I in for?

If this is real I would say you'll get over it. It might sound cliche but these things always pass. You just need to give it time user

stop describing me

ask your buddy how much money he spent on that

>start working in a field that consists primarily of women
>fall in love every other shift just because some lady asks me how my day is going

End it

Ah, well user. The TV people are almost as good as friends.

>I didn't even do anything.
>I'm really proud of myself

I know man. She's probably fucking Fernando right now...

Why would I pick a shithole like Spain when she could be a perfect Aryan goddess in Norway?

jelly?

Small store with few people is good, as long as you get on with them. Tends to be a much more relaxed, cheerful atmosphere compared to the same role in a large corporation

>somehow managed to miss an easy occasion to get thot pussy
Not particularly.

I need to smoke more and more to get high

I got her number but it was her birthday and she had to leave with her friends or something.

Hope you feel better soon user

Is the average age on Sup Forums even lower than Sup Forums?

no, thanks for posting

Don't worry, one day we'll all be 30 year old wizards. Just like you.

texas brah

>getting too old to meet non-used up roasties
this is very true for me. I am pushing 40 in a few years and all the women in my dating pool are just disgusting.

My brother is a few years younger and divorced in his 20s and now he remarried a overweight single mother.

hopefully it'll be like that. i volunteered in a charity shop before where a lot of the time it was just me and the manager a lot of the time, and we got along really well

im glad i'm not you

thanks for existing

>tfw started cycling to work everyday
>too tired to watch any flicks by the time I get home

some day my friend you will be just like me