At 24, she directed her first arthouse film. A true artistic prodigy...

At 24, she directed her first arthouse film. A true artistic prodigy, she instantly became the unique voice of an entire generation. Paul Schrader, writer of Taxi Driver, became a big fan and did everything he could so she'd receive the praise she deserved.

At 26, that film entered the Criterion Collection alongside Seven Samurai, Armageddon and 8 1/2 as a beloved classic of film history.

That same year, she created a cult show on HBO, the prestige channel that also gave us The Sopranos and The Wire.

She's also a beautiful, sexy and talented actress, as well as a beloved writer and important political icon.

Why do you hate her? Oh I know why. Let me re-phrase that. Why do you fear and envy her?

Literally who?

This.

>At 24, she directed her first arthouse film

There have been younger directors

This more me aswell. Who dis?

Holy shit that's Lena Dunham? When did she get /fit/? She's fine as fuck now.

Lena Dunham?

she stopped eating because of trump

She said she'd stop eating if Trump won. Based Trump delivers once again and made Lena fuckable again!

He really is making America great again.

Can Trump single-handedly cure obesity? If all the tumblr landwhales followed her in this "crusade", it would be a national miracle.

Or will they turn on her because she's basically a normie now, like Sup Forums seems to hate Jonah when he loses weight?

How can White males even compete with this talented goddess?

I respect her conviction desu

that's some fine b8 you've got there OP. I'm sure you would have gotten plenty of (you)s had you posted a pic of her that people might recognize

He can't keep getting away with being this based

I've seen people getting upset at the mere mention of her. Could someone explain to me why she is so disliked?
Bonus points if you don't use hip buzzwords.

Ideological differences, the same old stuff.

damn, lena looks like THAT?

I am also a marketing consultant currently being employed by lena dunham.

If you could very specifically outline your dislike into categorized segments.

Literally who?

She molested her sister

and?

>Paul Schrader
hes a hack, desperate, and just as cringeworthy as a youtuber
seen him a couple of times at festivals and hes a dork with a rod for young filmmakers
his last film was garbage because of it

Don't cut yourself on that edge

her work is self-indulgent leftist dreck

And2

Also, she did not, this is just your choice of interpretation

>edge
How?

we will introduce subjectivity

we will teach them to accept rape

we will win

Classic Sup Forums

>beautiful and sexy
No...although she does look better in this pic than she used to

>get famous through nepotism
>Don't have any real talent
>makes a shit show
>always forces in a scene of herself naked
>always makes her character date chads out of her league
>admitted to molesting and sexually groming her sister from an infant until 17 years of age
>lied about being raped for pity points and her dipshit fans tracked down a guy that resembled the man she described and tried to lynch him until she had to tell them it wasn't that guy
>constantly makes retarded "feminist" remarks like "I wish I get pregnant just so I can have an abortion"
>Shilled for the Hill

wtf my entire worldview has been reversed

lena is there anything you can't do?