So who's the fag who wants to copy James Holmes. Also, why? Not even a shred of originality? This was one of the lamest...

So who's the fag who wants to copy James Holmes. Also, why? Not even a shred of originality? This was one of the lamest, cringiest shootings to date.

Attached: 20190925_142521.jpg (1075x1032, 282K)

Just for reference, this is your hero. This is who you are idolizing

Attached: James_Holmes,_cropped.jpg (217x224, 11K)

Also cringe thread I guess

We need a final solution to the Republican male incel problem.

Agreed. Liberals too. Let's not leave anyone out here, you might end up accidentally being racist or some shit.

Sounds like this is paranoid speculation
Mass shootings are possible at any public or private place

I don't know what makes them think it's so probable that it'll happen with another stupid Batman movie that they put out a warning

fuck off kike

They said in that article that feds down In texas found "credible" evidence that an unknown theater will be attacked on opening day. This led the military to send out a private email to all saying if you plan on going to the movie plan on getting shot at by "incels". My question is who is the faggot who already got caught? 75% chance hes been on Sup Forums in the last 24 hours. Most likely pol

Found him.

Implying I'd ever go see a movie with Robert De Niro the "red man bad" hate machine.

Doesn't seem like OP was idolizing him.

Hey man I'm not going either. I haven't been to a movie in ages. I'll rent it for 5 bucks if I really cant wait. But who's the fag who gonna copy this guy is all I'm saying. I'm sure hes around...

the whole point of mass shootings is that there's no originality. They all do the same thing. They even all use the same guns ffs. They also mostly all kill themselves after.

Attached: stone.jpg (1000x1000, 290K)

>So who's the fag who wants to copy James Holmes.

New media, they are the ones pushing for somthing to happen hard, even though theres nothing to suggest anything will.

I can get down with this but it still makes you wonder why james holmes and not the New Zealand shooter or vegas shooter. James holmes used pistols shotgun and tear gas which actually deviates from the mold slightly. He didnt bring a carbine or sporting rifle I'm pretty sure

Get em all into congress and make some quality laws, good thinking user

>They said in that article that feds down In texas found "credible" evidence that an unknown theater will be attacked on opening day.
Credible evidence? Is that all they revealed?

If someone is really making threats you'd think they would be arrested and held in custody during screenings

For all we know based on such vague statements they give, someone trash talking the movie and saying anyone who likes the movie should die might be the only basis for the warning

This is not a fashion contest you idiot.
It's about getting the fucking job done.

Attached: 197.png (389x411, 200K)

You are correct. That is all they revealed basically. But it was credible enough to send out thousands of emails to service members. Also they dont know the who or where yet, just the when and why. I'm sure they pulled the whole "cant reveal any information in ongoing investigation" card.

James arguably did not get the job done. He maybe started something but he couldn't finish it.

One can argue about that but implying that that is the end of the line is evidently being ignorant.
Shooting will continue. People will go for that highscore.

See here pic related. Guy didn't give a fuck about being a copycat.

Attached: kerch5.jpg (780x520, 75K)

Maybe the army is worried about their service members seeing the movie?
So they tried to scare them out of seeing it?
Could there be something in it that they think could make certain soldiers go rogue or lose their sanity?

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

This is an explanation that has not been explored. I can honestly see our current military doing something like this

Why can I not like batman shit without being a nazi according to everybody?

Like, why is everybody like this now? How the shit is the joker a symbol of white/straight/cis supremacy or whatever

I almost went to the theater that night. I was driving there when my friends called and told me they weren't going. Got back home and this was on FB. I was also at the same courthouse as this motherfucker when he was getting sentenced. Guards everywhere. Couldn't even take a piss without someone checking your penis for weapons first.

Very true. This guy copied a very influential shooting however. Aurora was much more of just a blip on the shooting radar. Idk. I just think its wierd that of all the shooters you can hold up on a pedestal you would pick this autistic failure.

Exactly what I'm trying to say man. People are just as crazy as Holmes

I am not the OP.
One for the count is one for the count.
You act like you could do better.

That's it from me however, I'm not gonna participate in glownigger threads anymore than I have to.
Also saged.

Batman is a cis-gender racist wealthy elitist misogynist white male.
He only fights crime in white neighborhoods for the protection of other whites, and avoids the black neighborhoods of Gotham like Mr. Freeze avoids fire.

Damn bro shits crazy. Glad you didnt go.

OP here.

You gotta go back faggot

I couldn't do better cause I'm not going to be going on any shootings in my lifetime.

This all day long

So hes too big of a pussy to post anonymously online but not pussy enough to bitch out of a shooting? Come on unknown future shooter. You are pathetic.

Attached: 20190910_234017.jpg (586x593, 162K)

Not FBI here.

I would really like the future shooter to post please