MASTODON

>MASTODON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRmnZWy2I5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gph_ki3YIJI
youtube.com/watch?v=jvLwO8QZI7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ugpAy6lDfVs
youtube.com/watch?v=SC4HXTSt-XI
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2e9mj9/iama_former_green_power_ranger_turned_filmmaker/cjxi84r/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2e9mj9/iama_former_green_power_ranger_turned_filmmaker/cjxhy7t/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=IAmA
shyranger.com/emma/About-Interview.html
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-jason-david-fank-green-ranger-female-interview-989104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NIGGERSARAUS

>MANMOS

youtube.com/watch?v=NRmnZWy2I5Q

>HENSHIN DA

ZACKED

>shorter than a nip
seriously?

SABERTOO TIGAH

It gets worse.

TEANU SAWDUS

Are they being voiced by the original Zyuranger cast (sans Trini)?

Who did it best?

>black guy
>Masta Don
How did they get away with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=gph_ki3YIJI

Trini can speak nip?

Well not any more.

SEBBATU TYGA

No, in Zyuranger, Trini was literally a Boi (boy).

Also, Thuy is Vietnamese.

I couldn't finish watching it

ching chong ling long ting tong

>Yellow Ranger is "HERRO PREASE" Japanese

Is Japan racist against itself?

>somebody else's bicycle

SHOW SO GARBAGE EVEN LITTLE KIDS CAN TELL SOMETHINGS OFF

This had been bothering me fir a while, but is this dude missing a finger?

Manmoth?

Yes.

>"Hold on, Bitch I'm from 25th and Broadway we fuck Emus in the ass!"

Didn't Tommy bully the gay blue ranger a lot?

This was the best season by a landslide holy shit.

And he hates Austin St. John's guts.

This, but St. John is on the right side of the feud. He's the type that speaks against "loud mouths" as he calls them, and at a con once implied how pitiful it is that JDF will reprise his role as Tommy pretty much every time he's asked.

Is this /prg/ ?
Or the remnants of it?

>tfw bullies don't make life hard for gays now-a-days

Bullies probably stopped a substantial amount of confused children from turning gay.

Literally kino

>turning gay

Is there any basis in fact for this? Either you're gay or you're not.

Why would it be pitiful? JDF liked what he did, probably enjoyed being everyone's favorite ranger, and it's not like any of them were doing anything else.

Yes, because /prg/ in /m/ moves like molasses.

Because it makes JDF look like Saban owns him. He'll show up for anything if they ask him. He came back for Forever Red, He came back (for an extended period of time) in Dino Thunder, at which point he was at least 30, and he came back to do that super megaforce bullshit that was a huge waste of time. JDF makes his entire living on being Tommy. It's the only way he can stay relevant.

I think a lot of them are busy. St. John's a paramedic iirc. Johnny Yong Bosch is Lelouch.

hahaha thats exactly what it sounds like
also dubs check

Well, he made coin with it enough to get a mansion, a swimming pool, and super cards.

David Yost said he was bullied by the cast and crew but I don't think he ever named names

>have a heart attack
>call 911
>the fucking red ranger shows up

youtube.com/watch?v=jvLwO8QZI7Q

Which is better, Power Rangers in Space or RPM?

RPM is for gen z so In Space obviously.

Space is more consistent. RPM suffered from the writer changing.
JDF is stuck in the past. Even Bulk and Skull make fun of his attitude.

*SIC UYAAHS YOUR PATH*

Well I went to the film last night, Saban's Power Rangers (2017).

It was okay. I enjoyed it.

Everything people said was true. They weren't memeing, it has some awful moments and awful characters.

By that I mean the Rangers themselves are all arseholes who have done something wrong. They aren't nice, good people like literally every PR series save a few. I guess they were trying to go in a different direction and appeal to someone- again no idea who-.

The Le edgy and le Gritty meme is in full force here. The references to other films are good.

The acting and special effects are actually quite good. The visuals aren't as shoddy as you expect but you can tell they cut corners- the opening and the morphing sequence especially-.

The theme is used once but it feels out of place. This isn't fun or lighthearted. It's Dark and avoids fun.

It's crazy that this is from the same series as "Oh No" Down the longest hill.

I enjoyed it but think that the second film needs to be fun and colurful.

Bulk and Skull make fun of Austin too. So I guess they were both Prima Donnas?

youtube.com/watch?v=ugpAy6lDfVs

Ninja turtle cross over was awesome

I believe he said it was the producers.

He was "pranked" by JDF by feeding him a sandwich with a fly on it.

I listened to a podcast where JDF rants about Austin for almost an hour straight. He sounded like a stalker basically complaining that he didn't answer back his texts and calls. It was uncomfortable.

This is the basis:
If you say "I'm gay" out loud to yourself, you are now legally gay. In fact, you can decide to be gay at literally any moment in time, and even decide you were gay in the past, and people will go to jail to defend your insanity.
It doesn't even matter if you're born gay. You can be a faggot whenever and wherever you decide. However, a study on identical twins showed being gay is not genetic. In fact, the fact you can choose to be gay(by saying or stating to others that you're gay) means there is no way you can be born gay, since something that is changeable at a moment's notice could have also been changeable at birth, therefore no, you cannot be born gay. It is a choice. Homosexuality is the act of romantically or sexually enjoying the company of the people of the same sex as you, and you can decide you like that on a whim. I just turned into a faggot for one second while typing this, but now I'm straight. It's very simple; homosexuality is essentially just a big facade for "I have underlying mental issues that come out in me thinking putting my penis in places not biologically meant for it is natural."

>massuh don

That's what CM Punk calls him, actually. A stalker.

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4HXTSt-XI

JDF pranked Yost like he pranked everyone. Wasn't because he was gay.

TOREKATATOPS

>In fact, the fact you can choose to be gay(by saying or stating to others that you're gay) means there is no way you can be born gay since something that is changeable at a moment's notice could have also been changeable at birth, therefore no, you cannot be born gay
this is gold jerry, gold

the only ones who didnt bully billy was trini and kim, and kim mostly just stayed out of it and didnt stick up for him until almost the end of her time on set. However, austin onlyu picked on him sometimes. It was JDF who went fucking hardcore never ending felony levels, which is basically what triggered the cast and crew to jump in on it. They even called him to set by calling out "queero" and "fagboy". Even saban made fun of him. but by a large margin, JDF was the heads and tails worst of the group.

After billy left, he went through a LOT of shit. And it was only after JDF got shut down by pretty much everyone he though was his friends and ruined multiple business's that he found jesus and apologized to billy. Yost (billy) accepted it, but honestly I wouldnt. I dont care how many gods you find. You LITERALLY shit on me on a movie set, then we're fucking done for life. You dont 'sorry' out of shitting on people.

I've met many of your rangerfus. Pic related was the hottest by far.

She's hot but I still have a soft spot for Kat.

When will they learn?

PTERODAKTYLUS

He's a small guy for me

Why do other rangers hate JDF?

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2e9mj9/iama_former_green_power_ranger_turned_filmmaker/cjxi84r/

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2e9mj9/iama_former_green_power_ranger_turned_filmmaker/cjxhy7t/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=IAmA

>Lord Zedd scared so many kids they brought back Rita Repulsa to soften his character

>KING KONG

St. John is only 5'8" but being thin and around other people your height makes you look taller.

>beta jew triggered by the presence of an alpha christian

Like putting a show through Google translate.

shyranger.com/emma/About-Interview.html

>7. How did you get along with the other Dino Thunder cast members? Did everyone work well together and were there any conflicts on set? I heard that Jason David Frank (Dr. O) isn't the best person to work with (or the nicest), is this true?

A lot of the success in a team getting along has to do with the leader, and the leader setting a good example. When James was in that position, it was a lot more successful. It's hard to follow a leader who is all about themselves and only worried about getting their close up and throwing diva tantrums. But for the most part, most of us got along.

>Red Rangers are always the leader
>Jewban pushes Tommy to be the leader

>hot girl upset that all attention wasn't on her for the first time in her life

Why does JDF keep getting in trouble?

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-jason-david-fank-green-ranger-female-interview-989104

>But said cameo ended up getting the actor in some trouble at the film's premiere.
>"I'm the guy in the movie theater who wanted to get a reaction shot of the audience reacting to Amy and me when our cameo appeared," says Frank. And when he went to capture that moment, Tommy Oliver ended up meeting a new enemy, and their name wasn't Rita Repulsa.

>Red Rangers are always the leader

FUCK

>JDF and small manlet fan.jpg

>MANOS

What did he mean by this?

Wait a minute?

I thought the point of Tommy turning into the White Ranger was because the Green Power Coin's burned out losing all of its power.
How did Tommy return as the Green Ranger?

The sheer power of fanservice brought it back.

DELET THIS!

>St. John is on the right side of the feud

This is debatable. While JDF is arguably more of a dick I believe other cast members had issues with St. John as well.

Now with obvious bias in mind, JDF has claimed that St. John was the kind of cocky martial artists who would boast stupid shit like claiming he had killed a man once and a lot of the fighting between St. John and JDF was over martial arts.

It was St. John who refused to show up to cons when JDF was there and not the other way around.

>St. John was the kind of cocky martial artists who would boast stupid shit like claiming he had killed a man once

Yeah, when he was like 17. These days he tries to be more humble and modest, and has made an attempt to do more with his life. He's been a paramedic, fireman, and worked with the military as a medic overseas as well. JDF's entire life is Tommy.

Guys I've never been an enormous nostalgiafag for MMPR despite growing up with it but here lately I've not been feeling any power rangers that isn't MMPR. That's all I want to watch. And it kinda sucks because I used to love In Space, Lost Galaxy, and Ninja Storm. Now all I want to hear is TYRANNOSAURUS and SIC HIYAAAA

the cast change pisses me the fuck off though

>6. Did you enjoy being the Yellow Ranger? How do you feel about the color Yellow?
Would you rather play a ranger of a different color?

I didn't really wear that much yellow. Gavin, the costume designer used to mix it up a lot
and most of my outfits were black and yellow, So i was more like bumble bee ranger. But i
liked my spandex outfit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the cast change pisses me off

But MMPR season 3 had one of the best cast changes of all time.

Austin reminds me of an older Tayor Lautner.

>red and green fued about martial arts in the show and in life

Rangerkino.

Kat and Adam are good replacements.
It was Rocky and Aisha/Tanya I didn't care for.

>It was St. John who refused to show up to cons when JDF was there and not the other way around.

Proof of this? Because it was JDF who cancelled for Power Morphicon when he learned ASJ was going there.

Kat is annoying as fuck and Kimberly is bae

t. Australian

kek

They're more alike than you think.

POST DR K

HOLY FUCK

>I believe other cast members had issues with St. John as well.

You have proof of this, right?

Kat is love
Kat is life