Imagine a world....without Islam

Imagine a world....without Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042814029243
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's easy if you try.

They'd just find some other stupid bullshit to latch onto

stop that you stupid racist islamophobic retard!!

globalism is mostly to blame

Seriously. Imagine how great this world would be without Islam.

What could have been

This

It's about politics not religion.

>Romania
WE

>radical christians bomb the shit out of everyone and they are untraceable since they live fully integrated with the secular majority

#NukeMecca #ReligionOfNice #MuslimsRapeChildren

>hello Muhammad

It means land of the Romans and its literally what they called it at the time.

Imagine a world.... without the elite ruling families.....

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042814029243

Basically the 90s?

in islam religion is the base for politics.

You may say I'm a kaffir
But I'm not the only one

>muhammed

The Quran incorporates laws of governance, society and pretty much every aspect of a Muslim's life

This "islam is like any other religion" is a reddit meme

I bet the middle east would be pretty advanced and less backwards without Islam.

Yes they also WORSHIP the quran because they believe it is the literal word of god.

Unlike the bible and other Abrahamic religions which do not claim to be gods actual words but mans description and explanations of gods intervention into human affairs.

there are so many reasons why islam is this way but most people dont bother to figure out why.

Christfag here. You're full of shit.
>All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, - 2 Timothy 3:16

Bump

>No Jews
>Mudslimes strictly live in their own countries
>Niggers stayed in Africa
>Women knew their place

We could have all of this. I wonder who prevented it tho...

Dumb history illiterate.

Eastern Roman empire called itself Romania - and the Orthodox theology from that period is called Romanism - having nothing to do with Romanians.

Saudi Arabia is the root of all islam's radical extremists.

The Vatican does not claim the bible to be the literal word of god

the Quran, even now, is considered the Literal word of god, with Muhammad acting as ghost writer,

I don't see any other religion but Islam being associated with murder in the name of God.

why are they this upset?

Imagine there's no Muslims
its easy if you try
Muslims below us,
above us only Christ
imagine all the Muslims
dying for today...all-ahhh

imagine there's no Quran
nothing to rape and stone for
and no Islam too
imagine all the people
preaching Christ in peace yoohoo

you may say i'm bigoted
but i'm not the only one
i hope someday you'll join us
and kill Muslims with our guns

When you talk about Christianity and what it holds to be dogma - talk about Roman patriarchate before 1054 or actual orthodox catholic church today.

But it's true - it's not held as bible being literal words of God.

Rather Moses was a human writer than had a dialogue with God while writing the first 5 books.

And the gospels are the eye witness of ordinary people that Jesus took as disciples.

They're meant to be taken as whole books and read like that - not splitting verses apart and thinking they're holy and absolute.

Takbir

>it's about politics
>literally the only terrorists nowadays are of one religion

How does it feel that more and more people are turning against your stone-age cancer religion, Mehmet?

Christians shooting up abortion clinics.

Jews shooting Palestinians over "muh land God gave me".

Reminder John Lennon was a deluded communist.

Western governments are terrorists, and they're mostly Christian. Or Jewish.

Exactly like the world atheists imagine without Christians.

Not that I have a problem with Christians.

F poor dogger... :(

this is fact

Can't. That would be a thought crime.

>mfw imagining every mudscum having been put 6 feet under and never hearing or seeing anything to do with Islam again.

To be honest the old WTC was horrendous. Literally rectangular parralleipede of concrete and distasteful glass.

>Christians shooting up abortion clinics.
Pretty much never happens.
>Jews shooting Palestinians over "muh land God gave me".
Lol who cares?

>the Vatican
And I'm not catholic, so...

Imagine a world....without Jews.

why were the 80s so comfy? What were the key policy changes that enabled mussies to move. There were perceivably 0 mussies in AU and NZ in the 80s. Interested to hear what the key document was that fucked everything

At some point numbers matter.
Literally how many people have died in abortion centers? That is, minus the tens of millions of fetuses.

I admit I don't care about yids removing kebab. Shlomo doing something right for once.

That is some severe shit taste senpai.

How's your airport? Can you still tell there was a bombing there?

>the middle east would be pretty advanced and less backwards without Islam.
It was, a long time ago

no islam would mean another retarded ideology. it's just the way humans are. humans are stupid.

Besides communism, Islam is probably the most destructive ideology. If Muhammad didn't ruin that area of the world, it's quite possible that Christianity would have fully taken over which has been mostly positive.

fpbp

Silence protestant scum, your opinions mean nothing to theology.

Even better.
Imagine the world...without the petrol dollar.

I'm just saying at one point they the biggest empire and invented algebra, algorithms, build loads of crap, did philosophy stuff I dont understand etc. they were even fans of freedom of thought.

>faggot Brit who just got his first supertall (over 1000ft or 300 m for you faggots)

Sorry Brit, you don't get an opinion on skyscrapers.

A Greater Israel.

>"when a woman detonated"
>woman
>implying they are people

Have my F borf barf doggo

Erm yes we do, and we'll say and do as we please.

Like when I call you a fat smegma licking cunt, you will smile and say "yes I am sir".

There's a good boy.

No, he's right. The Quran is to them what Jesus Christ (Logos) is to us

that dog was easily worth 10 muslim lives i wish i lived near a mosque so i could have my dog piss on it everyday. F

16 y/o anarchist pls

>a world without Islam
Goddamn you cannot even fathom how much better off we would be. The middle east would still be a bastion of culture, and moreover would be one of the strongest economic regions in the world. The Levant would be a tourist haven and popular retirement place.

And Europe. There would have been no fall of Constantinople, no muslim conquest of Iberia. Instead Christianity would have swept south into Africa and the deserts of Arabia, dragging the nomads out of barbarism instead of fueling their thirst for blood like Islam did.

There would be no ottomon empire, the Balkans would have been far more stable (though conflict still would have arisen eventually), but maybe even WW1 could have been prevented on the scale that it happened. Without the Ottomon Empire turning the Balkans into a total clusterfuck it might have been a more localized conflict since the web of alliances would have been less complex with one less major power in the mix.

>invented algebra, algorithms
They did neither of these things.

rest well pupper :(

Again if we didn't have religion we would probably be stuck several hundred years behind. Religion was the primary motivator for people to learn to read and write. And Religion kept a lot of knowledge alive during the dark ages and during wars when everyone else was burning everything.

Imagine a world without islam or negroes.

It's hard to imagine it because we'd be so far ahead it'd be unreal. Especially when you consider a lot of Christianity's more conservative attitude was all geared around protecting itself against the Islamic menace (no surprise discontent with Catholicism grew as the Papacy centralised to strengthen Christian kingdoms)

>Western governments
>the same governments that tar and feather Christian values
>the same governments that levy fines and jail time for opposing gay culture
>governments that promote gay culture extensively instead of church on sundays
>politicians are attend more mosques than churches
>"""":Christian""""""

>The right no longer have a real boogeyman that actually gives them a reason to push nationalism
>The progressives won't kill themselves by allowing their killers to sleep in their house

Honestly the fear Islam pushes onto the masses only works in our benefit. Thanks to them, people are waking up.

Without them we'd be on an unstoppable train to globalism.

All of this only cost us a couple European countries.

That would be easy mode and very boring desu.