Rec me some bleak kino

Gomorrah

Easily the bleakest Bergman movie I've seen. A great example of things starting relatively calm (albeit a little tense) but rapidly deteriorating until there is no hope left whatsoever.

Essential bleak kino

>Oslo, August 31st
>The Pawnbroker
>Werckmeister Harmonies
>Fail-Safe
>The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
>The Hunt
>The Man Who Sleeps
>Eraserhead
>The Conversation
>Threads
>Manchester by the Sea
>The Elephant Man

Requiem for a dream.

>>Manchester by the Sea
It's a coming of age comedy movie 50% of the time. It's good, but definitely not bleak.

The Road

The Human Condition films.

Shoah
O Território
Universal Soldier: Regeneration (trust me; it's good)
Humanité
Million Dollar Baby
Les amants réguliers
Nobody's Daughter Haewon
Mother and Son
Sanshô dayû
A Corner in the Wheat

Dead Man's Letters

reddit

OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS, FREEDOM IS A TERRIFYING THING TO STUPID PEOPLE, AND THE WORLD IS A COLD AND UNFORGIVING PLACE! LET ME DEMONSTRATE THIS BY HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE DESOLATE BARREN WASTELAND AND THE PATHETIC MONGRELS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS FOR MINUTES AND MINUTES AT A TIME AS THE AUDIENCE SHIFTS UNCOMFORTABLY UNDER THEIR GAZE! HA HA HA HA! I AM SUCH A GENIUS! THANK GOD I WASN'T PURGED BY STALIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS MASTERFUL VISION WITH THE WORLD! YES, YES, LOOK AT HOW SHE TORTURES THE CAT! IT IS A METAPHOR FOR THE CORRUPTION OF POWER! YES! POWER... CORRUPTION... HUMANITY SUCKS! NOW GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO FUND MY NEXT NIHILISTIC MASTERPIECE!

My nigga

Reddifags are pro drugs not anti drugs.

Fuck off you spazzed out cunt.

is that you, d'awwwposter?

No I'm Hanekeposter and Haineposter

>waaahh why doesn't everyone want to sit through 9 hours of pretentious garbage

Never even heard of satantango. Not even a nihilist. Your whole post was a whining statement. Fuck whiners.

I meant

Camino (2008) hit me pretty hard when I saw it.