Yikes!!

Yikes!!

Attached: IMG_20190925_111543.jpg (720x718, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2964493/ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-burisma/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_AqpdwqK4
youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4
discord.
msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/trump-admits-discussing-biden-in-ukraine-call-69648454000
foxnews.com/media/judge-napolitano-trump-admitted-crime
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/09/trump-admits-pressuring-ukraine-over-biden/598609/
theweek.com/speedreads/867641/white-house-accidentally-emailed-ukraine-talking-points-nancy-pelosi
atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/why-poroshenko-s-support-for-shokin-is-dangerous/
google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-09-25/here-s-what-we-know-about-joe-and-hunter-biden-in-ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But he's on my team so that's okay

Attached: 1565147200000.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Ja comrade

Attached: images.jpg (235x215, 18K)

nice jpg, have any credible sources (not breitbart) to back that up?

its public knowledge retard. look it up

>source: my ass

Attached: 1552842131973.gif (434x246, 1.07M)

Trump supporters are fucking delusional lol. Trump looked like a deer in headlights today.

not user, but what do you need sources for?
>Hunter Biden worked for Burisma: public knowledge - employment records, and payment are all available, he made as much as $50k a month. The corruptive aspects of this were publicly questioned at the time: time.com/2964493/ukraine-joe-biden-son-hunter-burisma/
>Biden threatened Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin by withholding $1b: video record of him saying exactly this: youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_AqpdwqK4
>The fired prosecutor Viktor Shokin was, at that time, investigating Hunter Biden

So basically everything Trump did during his campaign and early in his administration.
Got it.

Did you know that Joe Biden son Hunter divorced his wife so he could date his dead brothers widow?

Attached: 1559950935763.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

>GOP just raised $1m dollars
>in 6 hours
You fucking dolts are feeding the troll. Trump is the troll, and the Dems are driving everyone but the far left toward the GOP.

I say this as someone that wants Trump out:
>stop these bullshit accusations
>stop acting on your emotions, you sound like little children
>point out LEGITIMATE issues with Trump
>if you can't prove what you're saying, with evidence, don't bother
>STOP calling for impeachment
>it's what Trump wants-- free media attention, which won him the election in 2016
>STOP supporting the progressive Dems-- 80% of the population hates them and are scared of their insane policies
We need the moderates and independents, as well as the center left, to win this election.

This nigga summed it up
>stop acting on your emotions, you sound like little children
And this is why I avoid politics like the plague. It's nothing but childish temper tantrums

>"muh source"
>needing generic PC NPC news channel to tell you something is true before you can believe it
>not just using your own senses
That's a definitive "yikes" from me, boss.

Thanks good post.

Is there a source for this?
>>The fired prosecutor Viktor Shokin was, at that time, investigating Hunter Biden

Also is there a source for the claim that Joe got Hunter on the board in the first place?

If this is satire it’s 10/10. If this is serious I’m terrified

>point out LEGITIMATE issues with Trump
Orange man bad?

joe biden boost about it a few years back during a forum.
youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4

Where in the hour long interview is the relevant part?

>Is there a source for this?
No, because the corruption investigation into Burisma had concluded over a year prior to this happening.

>I'm terrified
You should be. Use freethinkers are going to tear down everything the left built, bucko.

To the left there are no more moderates or center left. Anyone who isn't 100% everything left is considered the enemy. When American's are supposed to view the statement "Make America great again" as the extreme of racist, homophobic and xenophobic thought you reap what you sow.

Did you not see my video on flat earth theory? It explains it all in great detail.

Do YOU have a source for THAT?

This is true. It’s also the direction the republicans had been going from 1994-2016, especially in 2010.

>just totally ignore how Trump admitted to treason ok guys?

Do you have any proof that doesn't just amount to "orange man bad?"

THE MOST POPULAR AND EXPLOSIVE DISCORD SERVER THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN WE GOT THE HOTTEST BABES CHILLEST DUDES AND MOST ACTIVE CHATS JOIN THIS FUCKING SERVER NOW!!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: 7191.png (750x1033, 997K)

Fake and Gay

trump is winning this 4D chess

Attached: 1569442862344.png (1080x1270, 280K)

>what is "context" Alex?
see here's the thing smart guy. Any phrase is inherently meaningless. We attribute meaning to it based on the circumstances. The phrase "make america great again" doesn't exist in a bubble. We have seen what MAGA means, and we have seen who says it. The people who say it are racists, homophobes, and xenophobes. Thus, MAGA is an example of extremist rhetoric.

lul
msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/trump-admits-discussing-biden-in-ukraine-call-69648454000
foxnews.com/media/judge-napolitano-trump-admitted-crime
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/09/trump-admits-pressuring-ukraine-over-biden/598609/
let me know if you want any more, kek

Honestly would never have thought that until you twisted fucks kept proving it over and over again.

>orange man bad

Based if true

So... orange man bad. I knew. Feel free to come back when you have something for me.

>orange man good
>black man bad

This, you divided and conquered partisan cucks are hilarious

>NNNNNNRRGH IMPEACH HIM NOW HES ORANGE FUUUUCK HES SO ORANGE DX

grotesque

Attached: D3ffqudUwAErGHp.jpg (1200x942, 231K)

Okay, boomer. Biden never was, isn't and will not be VP.

kek i'll entertain you and myself for a time.

So the center piece of your rebuttal is the wonderfully intelligent statement of "Orange Man Bad." Which implies that, what? I am simply out to get Trump because he's Orange? Regardless, my argument is that Trump admitted to pressuring the Ukraine into investigating Biden. We do not get foreign governments to investigate American citizens. Trump doing just his is what we call Treason. Which is punishable by death btw. You demanded evidence (of an event that was literally broadcasted live, him admitting to doing just that) and when you get said evidence all you see is just "orange man bad."

lol if that's all you see then that's because its all your feeble little brain can handle.

Can confirm
We all got a sister in law we wanna bone
Good for him

This is why I'm a walk away
The fake news calls us Russian bots, but I'm real as fuck

>treason isn't legitmate ok guys?

Okay, kiddo. "Orange man bad." I get it.

Attached: _20190926_003911.jpg (702x729, 95K)

Correct, being orange isn't legitimate treason.

>We do not get foreign governments to investigate American citizens. Trump doing just his is what we call Treason. Which is punishable by death btw.
LOL what?

I NEED PICS OF SISTER WIFE NAO

Keep on crying libtard. The senate will never impeach.

kek, keep acting like you guys have control of the narrative.

Here's a fun one
theweek.com/speedreads/867641/white-house-accidentally-emailed-ukraine-talking-points-nancy-pelosi

But yeah, orange man, lul

Orange man bad
Everything leftist is evil
Everything that doesn't agree with me or my ideologies is leftist
There are only two absolutes, us and leftists
If you don't agree with me or Trump, you have a literal mental disorder called TDS
Being skeptical is bad, you should just follow with blind faith
If there is news I don't agree with, it's fake news

Attached: 1188.gif (364x200, 721K)

See that's the thing, the Senate doesn't need to impeach. The senate can march right up there and all vote no on impeachment. That would be fantastic. That puts them on the list of gutless traitors, and their careers will tank. 4/10 Republicans have already jumped ship. Rats flee the sinking ship.

>REEEEEEEEEEE ORANGE MAN DID A THING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>IT WAS HER TURN ;_;

>incompetence is totally acceptable from our administration!
lol, you know you're literally the only one "reee"ing here.

the strangest thing about OP's meme is it's completely false.

Okay? What are you expecting from a mostly underaged, incels, and a few normal adults?

of course it is, trumptards are pathologically incapable of telling the truth.

>REEEEEEE INCOMPETENCE IS FINE WHEN OUR GUY DOES IT BUT YOU HAVE TO IMPEACH WHEN YOUR GUY IS EVEN (FALSELY) ACCUSED REEEEEEEE ;_;

This is why I hate the right, they're too emotional thinking, like they justed pumped fuck ton of estrogen into their asshole. Everything is just black and white, there is no gray with them. They show amazing skepticism when it comes to science, but when it comes to political ideologies they're the opposite. I don't get it. Some even consider themselves "christian" but literally show ow action of being a christian, otherwise they would have elected a different republican in the primaries. It's as if they think being religious gives them some sort of backing.

Still mad she lost?

The prosecutor should have been fired. Biden was in charged of anti-corruption efforts at the time. Even the EU had problems with him and wanted him gone.

I found one part particularly sad/amusing:

"After Jan Tombinski, the European Union’s Ambassador to Ukraine, criticized Shokin’s appointments, Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry sent a letter to the National Council on Reform urging Shokin to replace his appointees to the selection panel with qualified candidates.

Shokin doubled down, dismissing outside criticism and asserting his right to put whomever he wants on the panel. Shokin followed this up by allegedly threatening to prosecute Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry “for criminal acts intended at undermining the authority of state institutions” in a letter that Ukrainiska Pravda obtained and published."

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/why-poroshenko-s-support-for-shokin-is-dangerous/

>Everything that doesn't agree with me or my ideologies is leftist
See, you think because I dislike trump I wanted hildog to win, that's because you're conditioned to be divided and conquered.

>implying orange man bad isnt emotional and black and white
>implying science is 100% always right
>implying you have to be unreligious to hate hillary

>He falsely admitted to treason! It wasn't his fault!
lol when exactly did a Democrat mail their talking points to Paul Ryan and then try to RETRACT the email? KEK, "wait wait Nancy that email was a mistake! pls don't read ok? I'm taking it back"
LUL

>810388263
>kek, keep acting like you guys have control of the narrative
Another odd statement that makes no sense as a response

Sure kid.

It's amazing how hard the Jew elite are gunning for Trump and still the sheep think he is a Jewish pawn.

Anyone with an IQ over 80 should be able to see through this circus and know that if they hate Trump so much he must be good for America.

He never claimed he was for Hillary either. You're just projecting that to confirm your narrative

That's one way to look at it. OR the most likely outcome will be, the senate will not impeach, therefore nullifying all efforts of the dems to bring down Trump once again. Another failed witch hunt that resulted in a big ole nothing burger. This will definitely reinforce the idea that the libs are grasping for just about anything to frame Trump. This will make most liberal voters question their own parties motives and vote for a third party or worse yet switch to Trump. Trump wins 2020 and 4 more years. Keep on crying libtard.

>WAAAAAAH SEE I TWISTED HIS INNOCENT WORDS INTO AN ADMISSION IMPEACH WAAAAAAAAAH ;_;

Who?

>implying orange man bad isnt emotional and black and white
He's not his retarded base is
>implying science is 100% always right
It's not, that's why I respect the retards for their skepticism
>implying you have to be unreligious to hate hillary
I literally said another republican candidate

Either way, she fucking lost. It's time to get over it.

>Denial
It's ok, maybe you like it.

Haha, exactly. Now you're getting it. She's IRRELEVANT. SHE LOST. GET OVER IT. IT'S HIS TURN NOW.

>treason
Prove it.

I despise Trump, so I'm open to any evidence that he has committed treason. But I'm not going to just accept "pff, what are you, a Nazi, of course Trump has committed treason, reeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Why do you put these things in such a black and white perspective while complaining about others doing that?

>this will push moderate lefts more left
lol yeah cause this is way worse than putting kids in cages

Not an argument.

Stay mad.

Who though?

>We do not get foreign governments to investigate American citizens

Bull fucking shit. The FBI and CIA are known to share their intelligence on foreigners with their government in exchange for foreign intelligence on Americans. Keep drinking that coolaid you fucking sheep.

because Trump is stopping their grand immigration plan.

Attached: jewimmigrationplan.jpg (720x722, 215K)

I used to work for a Republican congressman (wont say who) and he disgusted me so much that I quit.

HOWEVER

His office had these pre-paid return envelopes for his constituents. I stole 3 boxes on my last day. About 3000 envelopes.

You'd be amazed what you can send through the mail. I still have friends who work in the office. The day I sent rotten hamburger caused quite a stir. Or the classic paper smeared with dog feces.

Apparently it has resulted in quite a bit of disruption.

This is pretty much my hobby.

>I despise Trump
>But I'm not going to just accept "pff, what are you, a Nazi, of course Trump has committed treason, reeeeeeeeeeeeee"
You're a faggot, but thanks for being a reasonable faggot.

>Sure kid
>Stay mad
Oh, on the contrary I find you to be hilarious. I mean, the fact you can't see past the conditioning is one thing, but fighting for it is even more lulz for me

You didn't mind when Young Beezy did it

If you don't like it, let us build the fucking wall so they can't come here.

Haha, that's right.

lol sure you are

I don't buy your retarded "but but but he didn't do this or that" bullshit argument. He is clearly public enemy #1 of the Jewish establishment.

lol nah I'll just put you in a cage instead ya fucking animal

He's dumbing it down a bit for the right to comprehend it.

So weak.

Except Hunter Biden was never under investigation the owner was and the prosecutor was fired for being notoriously soft on corruption and not performing investigations. When the aid was withheld the investigation was already being stifled in Ukraine. In fact the 2014 letter threatening to withhold funds was because the Ukrainian justice department wasn’t assisting the UK with their money laundering operation.

Get educated and shove your misinformation up your ass.

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-09-25/here-s-what-we-know-about-joe-and-hunter-biden-in-ukraine

>kek, keep acting like you guys have control of the narrative.
Nonsense reply that makes no sense