Guys what is happening to the world? Is it crumbling before our eyes?

Guys what is happening to the world? Is it crumbling before our eyes?

There is a fucking happening daily. Im not even surprised anymore. Is this how it will end? Just attack after attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPN7EvbrCp0
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=2wShTC5lgGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

War is coming.

its going to be a war with no sides. just chaos

WE MUST DESTROY ISLAM

With what? Your massive supply of plastic cutlery?

It's gonna be ethno centric.

>criminals kill 100 people
>we must exterminate islam
>blacks kill 50k
>not all blacks

guys what should i do to prepare?
have lots of water and lots of ammo, but for food what do?

Meme magic. Anons posted about the Happening. Kek listened. You're messing with powerful stuff.

Now change is coming.
The world is waking up.
Im quite happy with it.
Though its never fast enough for me.

Look at what's happening, the left is eating itself, the military is recruiting gays and trannies.

It's natural selection basically. There will be a huge war soon and all the liberals and faggots will be sent off to war. Hopefully they never come back.

The only change that is happening is black lives matters sniping cops in the open and being praised for their bravery

Yes and the only thing preventing us from carving up little brown kids is the cops.

Is all of this shit happening because of the fucking world population finally reaching breaking point?

I think they severely under report the population growth within the last twenty or thirty years I mean even in my small town here in Bumfuck Ville America there's traffic jams all times during the day not just peak hours there's more people than I've ever seen in my entire life I think this is what is causing the world to blow up like a firecracker.

I'm been thinking this lately aswell. Something is coming, and it doesn't look good. Best bet is to move out into the wilderness, so where remote and wait it out. Learn survival, first aid, etc... Buy supplies, bring guns and ammo. Don't bring anyone with you unless you absolutely need them. Make sure to bring a radio or something to keep up to date with current events

The strain on the system is enormous. Arm yourself, be ready to stand when the stand comes.

Or you fight and die with the rest of us instead of hiding in the woods.

Not everyone wants to be a part of this. The best we can so is get far away

(((us)))

There is no world population breaking point.

Pussy.

bump

Kikes tried this shaming in ww2 and ww1, not going to work, you can call us pussies for not fighting and dying for Jews all you want.

>world?
There are literally 6 continents m8 and the majority of people live in far east Asia

The world has gone through countless wars, attacks, famines and plagues. It's not going to fall apart because a bunch of Muslims throw a hissy fit and manage to pull off an attack that kills a few people once or twice a year

>implying the US army will fight the mudshits

>blacks kill thousands a year no issue because no media hammering
>intended political group does something
>media hammers
this is regular gang warfare and criminals, nothing else.

>been praying for happenings since 2011
>tfw this entire year

What a time to be alive.

Farm and hunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPN7EvbrCp0

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Thin the herd~
Thin the herd~

Short term, canned and dried.

Long term , learn to

youtube.com/watch?v=2wShTC5lgGI

>literally the same day

Decadence.

It is the final stage in the cycle of civilization. This has happened to hundreds of civilizations. The average life cycle of empires is about 250 years. The United States empire is currently 240 years old and society seems to have been declining for about a decade. Ever since the whole SJW thing took off, I'd argue we've been straight up decadent.

What's interesting about this time around is that we may actually be the first civilization to break to cycle. In the past civilizations did not even have a tiny fraction of the information and communication we have access to today.

With history as a metric, it would be rational to assume that we are about to enter a dark age. Things might get a lot worse before they get better but I think the information age might save us from societal collapse. Just look at the pushback against globalism and PC that the uncensored parts of the internet have achieved already.

Relevant reading: The Fate of Empires by Glubb