Can someone please tell me what the fuck movie this is from? It's been bugging me for weeks

Can someone please tell me what the fuck movie this is from? It's been bugging me for weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UPDzJ3XVhg
youtube.com/watch?v=eUzkghAJXZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=6UPDzJ3XVhg

A mix of The Blob and Danone

youtube.com/watch?v=eUzkghAJXZg

Thanks!

>violent horror spoof that features a sweet-tasting white confection that looks like ice cream oozing up from the ground. A hamburger-chain operator, Colonel Spears (Paul Sorvino), teams up with an ice-cream maker, Chocolate Chip Charlie (Garrett Morris), to tap into the sticky blob's commercial potential by turning it into a best-selling confection. The trouble is, the stuff turns people who consume it into addicts and then into zombies, as it eats away at them from the inside.

Sounds pretty great

Ha, not so fast, suck my dick now as compensantion

pretty good stuff

Is that how the new rules of Sup Forums work? Damn. Well when in Rome I guess...

As a self declared connoisseur of cheesey 80's horror movies, I highly recommend The Stuff. Pretty good shit.

lern 2 spel frrst

Practical effects always work best with black people. Probably because they don't quite look human in the first place.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN WE HAVE ONE THREAD WITHOUT YOU TARDING IT UP

You have to catch me first silly!
*runs away giggling with a visible erection*

t. Sup Forums

epic, simply epic

can't writ oroperly when yo moms blowing me m8

bet you didn't see that coming

Found the nigger.

The movies not quite as awesome as the concept and the previews make it look, but it's still worth seeing.

>directed by larry cohen

Why is it always chosenites producing this schlock