I was in the store and I saw this really cute girl in shorts...

I was in the store and I saw this really cute girl in shorts. I would have looked and walked away but her ass was sticking out. I knew that I had to get a good shot of it. I failed and this was my best attempt. I tried to get another shot but I was nervous. I tried following her but I just looked suspicious. I would stick my head into every aisle trying to find her. I found her again but she spotted me. I couldn't point the camera at her. It's such a shame because I saw so many good views of her ass. Can you guys please help me out with shorts creepshots?

Attached: ezgif-5-373a01bc94f8.gif (600x360, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/LbGnpfe.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's ugly af you stupid faggot

nice job op. Please unstretched version.

Attached: 1545844815066.jpg (756x524, 68K)

i.imgur.com/LbGnpfe.mp4

Use this method.

Attached: C50DE4D5-2BC4-4FBF-A319-DF2D459DF124.jpg (435x436, 25K)

One time in a Sam's I saw a loli sleeping in a cart. And her dress was all up where her panties were on full display. I should've took pictures but I was so turned on I couldn't get camera out. It was so fucking hot. I should've asked her dad "which aisle are those in?", hehe

Spotted the pedo

very nice. Thank yoU!

fucking genius you are, huh?

I have a good idea. You shouldn't be stalking and harassing women anyway, including taking videos/pictures of them without their permission. Women find that to be creepy. It's good to respect the beautiful creatures that God has given to us, not disrespect them by treating them as mere sex objects.

Lolis in shopping carts are so sexy. Always wanna say "where'd you find that, I want buy one".

Attached: D2115_138_295_1200.jpg (801x1200, 123K)

spotted the fag!

supermarket is no good
everybody in a train is looking at his phone. you'll have all the time in world to get your money shot

Attached: 017.jpg (647x1024, 87K)

It's a gift.

Wow, we've got a detective here.

Christ that kid is so fugly.

I'll fap to loli but real kids are disgusting.

I really do hope that you aren't referring to that little girl in the shopping cart as sexy, because that is sick. I just hope you aren't one of those people out there who would try to molest her in anyway because you deserve to be in jail if so.

You are such a faggot, holy shit.
I'm beating myself so hard for not having took pictures of that loli I saw that one time. It was so hot

Attached: stock-photo-love-sleeping-shopping-child-cart-family-calm-daughter-innocent-64733b87-22bd-4c1a-98be- (640x853, 164K)

If you're gunna take creepshots, you gotta buy a phone or camera that will allow for you to hold it at waist height and it not look odd. Also, I grew out of taking creepshots when I had sex for the first time nearly 15 years ago. Are you a fat and ugly piece of shit, OP?

Worse than OP. The way you wrote that makes you sound super awkward as well as disgusting. Don't have too many friends in real life, do you?

Read above.

Yes because I like grown, real women, I'm a faggot.

I don't usually go after pedos but kill yourself.

Attached: anHero.jpg (750x600, 35K)

I forgot to mention, when I had sex 15 years ago for the first time, I let the guy cum in my ass

Make sure the light is coming from behind you. Turn brightness up when recording black. Try your damned hardest to hold your phone steady. Nothing worse than a shaky/blurry video of a prime ass

Lol

cute :3

you're a fucking weirdo
kys you fucking faggot creep