Who is/was the biggest piece of shit out of actors? I would go for Chevy Chase

Who is/was the biggest piece of shit out of actors? I would go for Chevy Chase.

"Chase was back to host again in 1985 and seemed to piss off literally everyone. He made fun of Robert Downey Jr.'s father ("Didn't your father used to be a successful director? Whatever happened to him? Boy, he sure died, you know, he sure went to hell.") and was relentlessly hateful to Terry Sweeney, suggesting that SNL's first openly gay cast member star in a sketch where they weighed him every week to see if he had AIDS. "So then he ended up having to apologize and actually coming to my office," Sweeney says. "He was really furious that he had to apologize to me." "

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuJCGGTPY5w
youtube.com/watch?v=nWJUEuBvXZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Chevy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuJCGGTPY5w

Some of the shit I have heard about Val Kilmer. Dude is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWJUEuBvXZI

Will you expand on this fucktard? How am I supposed to agree with you if you don't explain?

Based Chevy

Same.

He called Tom Cruise and RDJ manlets and said that people under 6 foot make him physically sick. Personally, I agree with him

kek based
so many /ourguys/ in hollywood

Eh. Not like Chevy started fucking his adopted Daughter and then divorced his wife to marry her(Woody Allen), or murder his wife(OJ Simpson - he played Nordburg in the Naked Gun movies), or Kirtsten Stewart(she hasn't done anything-she's just a piece of shit actress).

Chevy's a dick, but he's not the worst. And weighing in a guy to see if he has aids might have been funny.

There are probably worse people in Hollywood who just pay people off all the time.

Based Chevy.

Based Val.

>Kirtsten Stewart(she hasn't done anything
She seduced and slept with a married man while she was dating another man, then "whoops, I guess I'm a lesbian now tehe"

supposedly

looks like a big guy

At least in the thumbnaill

Brendan Fraser beats up children and steals from charity

>ctrl+F 'Kinski'
>nothing

I mean okay, Sup Forums probably admires him for edgy reasons but still you'd think he'd be the first reply.

A married man who subsequently had her in his film.

Kinski did nothing wrong.

>suggesting that SNL's first openly gay cast member star in a sketch where they weighed him every week to see if he had AIDS

He had questionably good connections with the industry that sells cement shoes.

J U S T

That's hilarious. You must be from Reddit.

You should heard my stories about tom Hanks that miserable peace of shit

Don't forget Morgan Freeman who fucked his step granddaughter then had her killed to keep his secret safe.

Step-granddaughter.

what the fuck happened?

Medication?

Is Google unavailable in your country? Find your own answers, fucktard.

Has Sup Forums really forgotten about this piece of shit murderer?

Yeah Gilbert Gottfried interviewed him on his podcast and he acted like a bitter cunt most of the time. Doesn't seem naturally funny either.

The family willingly took the money

Just googled and found nothing, your argument is Invalid

Chase is streets ahead of all the other piece of shit actors/actresses in this thread.
Fuck the haters.
Peace out.

Yes. That's what I said.

What money?

>> I don't actually have any evidence to back up my claim

While the AIDS bit would be funny now, I wonder what would have happened if one week they realized he actually had it and he died a year later.

The other day people posted tweets about him stalking Cate Blanchett or something and how he was having weird dreams about her. I didn't bother to check if the thread was even still up or not.

Post them, I would have never guessed he was a bad guy.

Blood money.

>that comedy central roast
>nothing but (at the time) b-listers
>all the jokes are about his dead career
>his speech at the end is merely "That hurt"
>cries in his hotel room with only Paul fucking Shaffer to console him

BRUTALITY

Brendan Fraser leads a double life as an OAP rapist and car burglar he hates Christmas and loves to slide his meaty role into elderly people as they sleep