How do I grope a girls ass in public without getting caught

How do I grope a girls ass in public without getting caught

Attached: 1D9E1528-A3FE-4F54-BFF1-0C23D49BFBEB.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nINa6v8S67w&fbclid=IwAR3kHqbzdYIxvVAfZb2GqHOWnHhaoAOXAht0yEqmEH3O4F4CBkmaCzr7gkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Just walk up and grab that shit. Girls love confidence.

Isn't that your wife.

Attached: j4CftjcBd6-8.png (300x250, 23K)

Knock her out first

Go back to 1982, that's how.

Attached: IMG-20190925-WA0031.jpg (750x1024, 55K)

No thanking here

Pretend to sneeze and just lunge for it

Go to EDC or really any rave with white girls and molly.
I had an erection I was poking girls asses with and was rubbing my fingers on their pussy and ass. The ones that notice just give you a look and go back to dancing like they aren't really sure what just poked there butthole.

You should never grab any woman's butt without her permission. Otherwise, that can potentially be classified as sexual assault/harassment and you deserve to be in a jail for it.

You should learn how to treat and respect women. Then they will respect you.

Lol respect women

Gtfo

hope you die soon faggot
you're the reason it's so hard out here in the streets
literally hope u get hit by a bus
fucktard kys

sincerely,
user

Attached: Nice-oil-painting-male-portrait-old-man-writing.jpg (302x400, 36K)

On a crowded bus or station, or simply in a nightclub on a full dancefloor. You can at least slip your hands on it every now and then (dont focus too much one girl, just go with the flow take what comes) or kinda hit it while movin your arms.

IDK but...
I was out at a old skool punk show Sunday night and this super cute woman was all dressed up in her "I'm a punk rocker" best garb.

her ass was amazing in her jeans,

my friend went to go get another beer and i followed but she left too, getting between him and me

My friend stopped short to look for me and she did too and I pretended not to notice and bumped into her and grabbed her ass.

She looked at me funny, I shrugged and she smiled

I left her alone after that but she did hand me her number as she left like 30 minutes later.

I havent called because I am married and like 50 years old and she is like mid 20s.

Ya don't you degenerate

learn to stop time

I used to know some guy who when he was a teenager, his friends dared him to slap some random woman's ass in public, and he did it.

She called the cops and he got charged with some kind of sex crime. I imagine it depends on a state-by-state basis but in this state it was considered a sex crime to slap a random woman's ass.

He had that charge on his record from his teenage years on. I bet that made him have a tough time getting a crime. They check your background and see a sex crime.

The thing is... he was gay. That's why I quit hanging out with him. I'm pretty sure he had the hots for me. Fuck that guy.

/thread

grab it and say. you are thic GURRRRLLLL. be confident about it and talk like a nigger while you are at it

hahahah you retard just fuck her. fuck your marriage she wont tell she just wants that old daddy experience. and dont tell me you would feel guilty, f cringe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nINa6v8S67w&fbclid=IwAR3kHqbzdYIxvVAfZb2GqHOWnHhaoAOXAht0yEqmEH3O4F4CBkmaCzr7gkA

Be handsome

talk to her and she will let you do that a lot more, but you need balls.

Get a gf, fag

I can't help but think that you're full of shit.