How long would it take you to learn German with only access to Nazi marching songs with no English subtitles...

How long would it take you to learn German with only access to Nazi marching songs with no English subtitles? Surely you would understand it eventually.

Attached: nazi.jpg (670x833, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dump.video/i/ig73eG.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never
It's the same concept as watching anime and expecting to learn Japanese
Maybe if you listened while reading a translation, then it would work, but without lyrics you're not gonna learn anything.

if you had an unlimited supply and enough time you would be able to grasp some terms.

Literally how?
You need context to understand what those words link to. If you don't have any context, then you'll just be hearing words without meaning.
Sure you can learn to sing back exactly what was given to you, but you won't be able to know what it means.

AAAUUF DER HEIDE BLÜHT EIN KLEINES BLÜMELEIN

You’d never learn. Its an older form of german for one.

Two, learning a language isnt just about listening.

Feels

dump.video/i/ig73eG.mp4

Listen to Rammstein instead

Rammstein is fucking cringy garbage

And what do you consider good music?

you would be able to figure out the general placing and through that and some form of meaning, you would learn a touch of grammar but not much, like if you listened to nothing but English songs (provided they had proper grammar) you would figure out that "and" is used a lot but only between sentences

Sie wurden Politisch

Taylor Swift

Waren immer politisch

UND DAS HEIßT....EEEEERIKA

Hat der Zipfelklatscher gerade was gegen deutsches Liedgut gesagt.
Ich glaub ich hau gleich Mal die Brügel raus edzala

subtitles aren't context? from anime i know my colors, days of the week, months of the year, how to ask for water and where the bathroom is
i'd venture to say I speak kindergarten level japanese without taking a single lesson

Ich glaube nicht. Aber vielleicht ich bin naiv über sie

Heiss von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein
wird umschwärmt, Erika.

denn ihr Herz ist voller Süßigkeit,
zarter Duft entströmt dem Blütenkleid.

Death

Waren* you faggot.

Nope. That’s like saying people that watch anime will learn how to speak japanese.

Werden gewesen sein. Haben wir jetzt hier fertig dekliniert ??