youtube.com/watch?v=5qrMY6CDT2M
youtube.com/watch?v=_UGn607UqzU&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=GSFYOLSUQMc
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imigração_brasileira_em_Portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc
youtube.com/watch?v=4kTLBqYxkLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw I always wanted to visit France but now I'm too scared of Varg and won't go there

youtube.com/watch?v=5qrMY6CDT2M

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE FUCKIN NIGGER ITALIANS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS AND BINLAND AND ITALY ARE SUPPOSED FREINDS

Is there a gif of his kicks?

Why is literal larping ok but almost nothing else?

this looks like a job for romanian bruice lee

youtube.com/watch?v=_UGn607UqzU&t=9s

fucking brilliant

What does he actually say about southern europeans?Does he hate us(we're western europe thank you very much) or just mocks us?

He hate us and literally said multiple times that we aren't european

he hasn't
he has actually made quite clear that he considers a blonde blue eyed Turk to be closer to him than a brown eyed brown haired Norwegian
he just thinks we are more mixed than north Europeans, who he also considers mixed

the weak must fear the strong

He has brown hair

>mfw I see a northern eur*pean

repetitve, unfunny joke
i dont think there's a better dunning-kruger effect example than Varg. i dont completely blame him though, he's been through a lot, it's still his fault of course

It's not a joke. Italians are better than other humans and their women smell like basil and fresh pizza.

based VARG

Glorious Varg. Italian and ahMed influx already ruined French genetics. It’s barely 30% pure French nation

Our views is simple: stay in PIGS and outside of normal Europe/CANZUK
Das rite

what the fuck are these file names i keep on seeing?

Shouldn't you have censored the "southern" and not the "European"?
Don't get me wrong I love euro hate but you seem to be shooting yourself if the foot a bit.

>that he considers a blonde blue eyed Turk to be closer to him than a brown eyed brown haired Norwegian
why wouldn't he, brown norwegians have saami / portuguese blood or both

>mfw i'm middle european

Best of both worlds desu

haha

>tfw inbred, negro genes and genetically inferior to Europeans, Southern Europeans, Jews and East Asians
Well memed

>albonigger/bavarian fag gets btfo so hard on Sup Forums
>switches to Sup Forums

Imainari one. Sick!

>shilling for MENA scum that is in fact objectively inferior to Europeans, Italians and even Jews
Lmao
>albo
Your meme, not mine

It's funny how insecure Southern Europeans are on this board.
>wahhh he said I'm not white
If medshits on Sup Forums were actually white they wouldn't get so offended by the whole "blonde hair/blue eyes and rape baby" meme. They can't handle banter and get so upset by some anonymous user online. They're the biggest crybabies on this board, all Southern European flags do is WEWUZZ. They can't handle jokes so they start this ironic "we're not wh*te" meme even though they want to be accepted as white.

>even though they want to be accepted as white.
[citation needed]

here, it goes more like this:

>"south Euros are not white"
>"ok"
>"wtf!! why are you LARPing as nonwhite!!"

He's already dead.

>mfw I see a wh*Toid

The top problem: stop fishing scum out of the water, stop shilling for the EU, stop coming to our country, make Italy Italian again, give back Südtirol (gib shithole with German apartheid you don’t really need)

Removal of ukrnaians when?

kek

you seen them? fucking turks

I had no idea until they came to our TV in hordes and they're everywhere seeking jobs and they have fucking quotas.

Does anybody have that pic of Varg saying that South Euro's aren't white?

Based as fuck.

deportations, blood laws and eugenics when?

how is he wrong? He doesn’t want his kids with other ethnicities

Can you please shut the fuck up?You literally have like 20% mongolic DNA with asian eyes and round head slavshit.
Your people (culturally central asian/turkic)were so btfo'ed and now you get mad at the west because?Your enemies are the fucking mongols and turkics that kept fucking your women and thrashing your cities and villages upntil 18th century

gr8

kys

>crypto-arab is butthurt
kek

Your post has literally 0 connection to reality. Don't get mad at some random banter.

>0 connection to reality
Sure,the Golden Horde was the first russian state.The Rus were literally pet dogs for them and when they would come over they would fuck your women and then go back to mongolia that's why you see blonde eyed asian people in kazakhstan and such.

JUST look at this
Is this european culture for you?

>Is this european culture for you?

I believe Russians don't really see them as europeans

Varg's dad is not white, look at those nipples

If you believe in that you were misleded by something. I will assume it is not banter from your side so I will tell you some facts. We know very few about old times but at least that.
>Golden Horde was the first russian state
No, it was located very South from us. We met other Mingolians and Turkish tribes before them. It has nothing to do with any of our states like Novgorod for example.
>The Rus were literally pet dogs for them
Partially true. Most of our princedoms paid them with great maoney for some time, gave furs and slaves.
>when they would come over
They didn't live here, m8. Didn't even come to the North successfully.
>they would fuck your women and then go back to mongolia
If that happened often, we would look Mongolian but we look European for some reason. Your biggest mistake is that you think there were Mongolians here. Most invaders were Tatars who are Turks. They mostly killed, literally wiped out whole cities and took some slaves also. Actually they took too many slaves so Tatars became less Turkish and more European because of that while we stayed pure. I will agree that the South was mixed but not just because of rape, Cossaks took wives from tatrs and Turks a lot. they even accepted tatars no problem if they converted to Christianity.
>why you see blonde eyed asian people in kazakhstan
Stalin moved native Russians from Siberia there, he also did it to Koreans from our Far East. North-Western Kazakhstan is actually Russian clay mistakenly cut by communists together with the Russian population that came even after Stalin's deportations because the Party needed them to develop the region.
>Is this european culture for you?
What exactly? I see European people, European architecture and some skies.

>banter
lmao you sad fuck spend 24/7 on Sup Forums spouting your butthurt because russian women don't want to fuck your manlet mongoloid genes. Get out of your house and get a life subhuman faggot

Varg is a piece of shit. He doesn't realize blonde hair on men is effeminate.

>OP is literally "mfw I see a south european"
>calls south euros insecure

>stop coming to our country
who the fuck wants to go to Russia?
>give back Südtirol
nigger

Your shithole country was literally invented by italians though.

Where's the pic where the Viking is looking at the straw huts he made and saying how amazing they are and then it shows African houses that look exactly the same

Your perception of european is different from mine.

Someone should warn Varg that Russians are swarthier than Southern Europeans.

Who knows bro

I just have this

Find it pls

Actually most Tatar influence happened after we defeated Kazan and Astrakhan. It gave us more access to Eastern markets so we bought more weapons, armour, spices and textile. Tatars got integrated. But that is relevant to 5% of the rich. So rich people often used to wear old Byzantine fashion made with some Syrian materials + Tatar made boots. Common people made their stuff themselves and they kept very archaic things to the XXth century so we know for sure most had basically zero infuence in clothes and cuisine and literally zero in folk stuffs like songs and legends. It's like assuming that modern Russians have Anglo culture just because a tiny minority in Moscow has Rolls-Royces. Tatars and Finno-Ugrics of Russia also kept their culture until Bolsheviks liberated everyone, they weren't russified before.

You seem upset that you don't look European unlike me. You also mistake me for some other Russian.

And USA didn't exist. USA must be really bad, right? No, it's actually great. This pic means nothing. Some nations formed earlier, some later. Doesn't make them superior.

What do you mean by perception? Your picture has white men and an Italian fortress. There is also a one of a kind (alright, ther was one more later) church with crazy desin. But it is also European. Combines Byzantine elements and onion domes that existed here from before we contacted Asians.

>russian smarter than anyone else posting in this thread

Also I have this

How is he so stupid?

I always wonder how he knows all of this shit when he doesn't believe the scientific research

youtube.com/watch?v=GSFYOLSUQMc

>according to Varg, I'm an arab
wow

Go larp as european somewhere else.

Go sing mongolic throat songs...

People getting worked by Varg

That's the great thing about Varg, you just need to post his face and brownies start flipping their shit

southern european or northern european, both are still superior to every other race on the planet

Are you trying to suggest that Portuguese have good genetics? You are Portuguese, not European or White. Say it with me: "Portuguese aren't European" -- because they aren't.

Again, you can claim to be genetically on the same league as the Anglos, Germans or Scandinavians, but the fact is that those are a proud people who have great nations which are hugely successful. Portugal is so shitty nowadays that Brazilians given the chance of acquiring citizenship there would refuse. You know why? Portugal, a nation of people that have existed for millennia, has already had its GDP overtaken by Brazil, a nation of literal mongrels and niggers, with little chance of recovery. Portugal is a nation whose only recent achievements have been electing a Indian Prime Minister and burning cars whenever the IMF passes off a new austerity measure to stop you people from squandering money on useless shit, like niggers do.

And now you wanna play the SS officer who decides who's got enough good enough of a genetic makeup to compare themselves to you? Telling Russians, a country who's achieved infinitely more than you have even though they are also a nation with a considerable amount of mongrels and shitskins that they aren't good enough for you?

Plus, like I said, you aren't even a old traditional university graduate or business owner, if anything. The joke is on me for replying to a literal LARPer.
They do

im annoyed varg hasn't said anything about light green eyes
am i a fucking nigger or not you bitch

I don't need to larp, lol. I just explained some things to you that are not very good-known. Europe is more diverse than you probably think. Scandinavian culture is very different from yours either and I personally can't consider it less european just because they are far away from the Greko-Roman core.

So, I'll larp some more about architecture while I'm at that. maybe someone will find it interesting.

Russian architecture was wooden, it kept it's archaic style. It looks very like Swiss chalets also. Just less fancy. Picrelated is the real home from the Russian North.

And the Swiss. They have very similar roof ornaments that you won't meet on tatr or Mongol homes. Do they even have them?

>Portugal is so shitty nowadays that Brazilians given the chance of acquiring citizenship there would refuse.
kek
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imigração_brasileira_em_Portugal
There are around 180.000 brazilians in Portugal in 2017

Btw Portugal is growing a 3,0% and unemployment is at 8,8% while your piece of shit mongolic country is growing only 1.0% in 2017 and hiding their unemployment figures(right now at 5,2%) which should be actually around 12% according to outer-russia sources.

>Portugal, a nation of people that have existed for millennia, has already had its GDP overtaken by Brazil, a nation of literal mongrels and niggers, with little chance of recovery

Brazil will eventually catch up with Russia,their culture is much more european than Russia and westernized.
They're not a oil and gas dependent nation such as yourself and saying they are a bigger GDP than us is pretty funny since they have 20x our population...

>Telling Russians, a country who's achieved infinitely more than you have even though they are also a nation with a considerable amount of mongrels and shitskins that they aren't good enough for you?

Kek,how many people speak portuguese and how many people speak russian?
Your people were always slaves in history.
And you're governed by a Tatar/turkic couple of people.

Btw the picture you posted literally has no source and I'm judging that it has a very low sample size.

The fact that your people larp as european while at the same time threatning european threatening socialeconomical security is pretty funny

Most Russian churches were also made from wood with no Greek influence. Onion domes are designed like that because it helps them to get dry fast after the rain. They were made with wooden tiles called lemekh, you can see the same technique on Scandinavian stavkirkkes.

>people
>speaking Portuguese
Northern European race (with INTACT colonies in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia)
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk

Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc

Similar tiles on a Norwegian church. Although it's design is more gothic than the simple Russian log base.

if we speak EU, Shittygla is one the reasons of Swiss strict control and many movements in the EU pushing against the freedom of movement

Sure, you may pretend that people like you and your diaspora is not hated, but the fact is that you are one of the most hideous looking smelly manlet arabs only mother could love

Props to the russkie, the only lelvelheaded guy in the thread.

Didn't Varg retract his statements on Southern Europeans? I thought he stopped saying he considered them the same as Arabs.
OTOH one of his latest videos said they race mixed with slaves ololo

This is a generic Russian city before the industrialization. Looks pretty European to me also. The picture is not colourised, it's real colour from the sries of shots from 1900s-1910 made by g-n Prokudin-Gorski.

So you only count people west of Moscow?
>ou may pretend that people like you and your diaspora is not hated, but the fact is that you are one of the most hideous looking smelly manlet arabs only mother could love

hahahaha,this level of projection

Russia truly is the bastion of europeanness

Just look at this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=4kTLBqYxkLM

DUCE

Also I AM A PROUD EVROPEAN MAN
THE BLOOD OF MY NEANDERTHAL ANCESTORS FLOWS THROUGH ME CHRISTKEKS DON'T STAND A CHANCE

Dude, please you have some serious problem. I've been seeing you for so long now, it's so fucking obvious every time its you. Only newfriends fall for your shit.

>tin/metal rooftiles.
Very european.
This is a european village slavshit,not houses built on old marble with writtings on the wall and rust all over them

Le *he's not actually Russian* face

I would also like to point at the ornaments again. They have very archaic Solar symbols from Slavic and Finnish cultures. Basically Northern Russian architecture and Finnish (Karelian) architecture were the same style with little differenced probably made due to different carpenters' tastes. A horselike figure on the roof is the guardian og the house. National clothes, well, you often can't tell them from eavh other.

So you don't consider Germans and Scandinavians European?

>lmao you sad fuck spend 24/7 on Sup Forums spouting your butthurt

>so you only count people
Duh you dumb arab. Russia used to have apartheid for nonwhites. It’s like asking a Dutchmen why don’t he consider animals from bantustan his countrymen

I can see how Varg has some good perspectives in terms of raising kids off the Electric Jew and teaching them to be concious of their heritage, but what I can't believe is stupid he is the other 90% of the time. The worst part is his followers will support someone stupid enough to write shit like what you posted.

I don't watch this fag but explain to me how he's allowed to post considering European hate speech laws? Do French have the same system as countries like Germany?

And gusli, the first musical instrument that comes to mind when you talk about Medieval Russia. This exact model is from the Pskov region, there were several types. We shre them with Finns and Balts. They were used like Greek harps.

Forgot the picture.

This has to be bait?

I wouldn't consider scandinavians but germans of course.

Scandinavians are literally muh.... Yeah,do they brag about the vikings who only did raping and pillage?

Yeah but now Russia doesn't .
>Russian slavery did not have racial restrictions. Russian girls were legally allowed to be sold in Russian controlled Novgorod to Tatars from Kazan in the 1600s by Russian law. Germans, Poles, and Lithuanians were allowed to be sold to Crimean Tatars in Moscow. In 1665 Tatars were allowed to buy from the Russians, Polish and Lithuanian slaves. Before 1649 Russians could be sold to Muslims under Russian law in Moscow. This contrasted with other places in Europe outside Russia where Muslims were not allowed to own Christians.[21]
>The Cossack institution recruited and incorporated Muslim Mishar Tatars.[22] Cossack rank was awarded to Bashkirs.[23] Muslim Turkics and Buddhist Kalmyks served as Cossacks. The Cossack Ural, Terek, Astrakhan, and Don Cossack hosts had Kalmyks in their ranks. Mishar Muslims, Teptiar Muslims, service Tatar Muslims, and Bashkir Muslims joined the Orenburg Cossack Host.[24] Cossack non Muslims shared the same status with Cossack Siberian Muslims.[25] Muslim Cossacks in Siberia requested an Imam.[26] Cossacks in Siberia included Tatar Muslims like in Bashkiria.

Btw your country is more than 10% muslim with some regions reaching 50-60% .
Your country has a culture of being cucks and it hasn't changed since then.Someone goes to the biggest western russian cities and all they see is central asians ,from tajikistan,kazakh,turkmenistan,pakistan,whatever...

Fuck off larper
You're that country that sends women to japan and korea to cosplay and increase public opinion on russia there.You're really pathetic...

You'll never understand europeans and you'll never live like an european,you'll just die in your cold,polluted hellhole that will implode eventually