Holy fuck storytime Sup Forums

Holy fuck storytime Sup Forums

>Be Me.
>Get married have a beautiful daughter.
>Wife is not exactly the brightest bulb in the egg carton.
>Have a lot of fights in the last year till it gets to the point we are getting divorced.
> court asks if we want to run a DNA test on Cayla I say yes she says yes.
> Be really close to her family because I don't have one any more Parents passed away years ago and my brothers are in Bongostane.
>Her parents have me over for the results trying to keep the peace between us till court.
> I'm holding the envelope everyone looking at it.
>Inside is a bombshell Cayla is not my child.
I read this aloud to the room.
>"You fucking cheated on me you fucking bastard!!! How could you! I CARRIED SOMEONE ELSE'S KID!?" She screamed trying to bury her face in her dad's chest. He's just sitting there in shock.
> Her sister lets out a loud snorting laugh "You dumb bitch that means you cheated on him!"
>I turned and walked out in shock, I could hear her parents screaming at her that she threw it all away.
> Just finished court up she gets nothing.
Hows Sup Forums doing?

Attached: back pourch fun.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

first
also didn't read lol

CUCK

Where the related pic

Of all the shit that never happened, this never happened the most.

congrats, user

someone else post stories

so when are you fucking your daughter?

>Of all the shit that never happened, this never happened the most.

X9k

sauce?

Op here I am dating her sister now. only 7 year age difference

Plebian trash

Her name is Aspen Rae for those wondering. She has solo videos and some lesbian videos, nothing with another guy as far as I'm aware

Why you always lying?

/thread

Cuck

Don't lie.

Take and fay

In my state you would still be on the hook for child support since you where married. Also doesn't matter why or who did what. You have to split marital assets equally.

Fuck your gay ass cucked story. Post more of OP girl.

Your state is a faggot...and so are you. "It doesn't matter why or who did what" yeah ok cuck lord. Keep whipping that cellphone out to record every time you watch your girl get fucked.

What? You ok ? I think you are having a stroke. Call 911.

Everything I typed was perfectly clear, nice try though cuck. It will be interesting if you have a wife and she leaves you for her nigger bull, takes your kid(s) with her and half of your assets because all you wanted was to watch her with another man.

What's a matter? No girl will even talk to you? Maybe it's not them but maybe it's your sparkling personality mixed in with your over active cuck fantasies. You should try moving out of mom's basement as a first step at a brighter future.

He's not expressing an opinion you stupid retard, he's just stating what the dumbass laws are in his state. "Doesn't matter why or who did what. You have to split marital assets equally," is clearly clarifying the extent of the law he is citing. Learn to fucking read.