Can I pass as a trap?

Can I pass as a trap?

Attached: 326qwg3uvbd31.jpg (2316x3088, 978K)

Not in the slightest

You could pass as Steve Buscemi

You couldn't pass a football

Ya dude

lmao

Attached: HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE.jpg (3088x2320, 510K)

The only thing you should pass is away.

Maybe as a spell

Ur hideous

Why are you guys so mean? :(

Attached: mcmpd3vrev031.jpg (1080x1920, 93K)

Not being mean it's the reality you are just disgusting to look at,

Ew u should consider doing what all those kids said when you were younger and probably now still...

>kys

Jesus Christ it's Sloth from Goonies.

How many pics of that fag you have in your computer user?

Agreed

Attached: spongmonkeys-01-580.jpg (580x387, 114K)

You can barely pass as a human.

wew lad

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Fuck being a trap.
Get a really good job and start saving for some plastic surgery to fix....everything.

you do look like an incredibly ugly woman

you look disgusting

LOL

Attached: 2 weeks HRT no boobs yet but my skin is definitely smoother.jpg (2320x3088, 677K)

tbh u barely pass as human

Lmao

X2

Just got my first purse today!

Attached: I got my first purse today.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

do you even own a tooth brush? Your teeth are mostly tartar. My smell like a old knee grows asshole,

What do you get out of larping this thing

No. Your hands and adams apple are both too masculine, and your hips are thin like a boys. Your jawline isn't especially developed, but that's about the only thing you've got going for you. That and I guess you don't have an insane 5 o clock shadow.

>Why are you guys so mean? :(
Sup Forums is admittedly a biased source, but you asked a bunch of people without the sllgihtest obligation (even social pretense or politeness) to lie to you a question and they answered truthfully. If you want a less biased opinion, I'd suggest /cgl/, as they're renown for fair but honest opinions (though I don't think trans counts as cosplay, so you might be told to fuck off).

If you want a place to coddle you, there are other sites for that.

I can almost see the cum shot you took as a kid that made you like this, you probably had the same pained expression at the time too. Please just be a larping faggot.

You've got to be a real moron if you think that's really op

No, you're neither male nor female.
Never has a person deserved the pronoun Xir than you.
I pity you. You are more confused about your sexuality than we are, and were pretty fucking confused.

no enrique

A bear trap possibly.