Why are Muslims so untouchable...

Why are Muslims so untouchable? Every time they do this a tweet goes out #NotAllMuslims what are they going to have to do for all of the West to hate them do we need another 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
youtube.com/watch?v=cL2lyusoPZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the people who actually realize what's happening are going to have to do something drastic no matter what the cucks say. Only way I see anything changing.

are you retarded?

jews who own the media have made it impossible to criticize, wanna keep your jerb? lay off the muzzies.

muzzies who hate jews seem to retarded to realize this

suspect was white tho

why would the jews help muslims

what

the problem are not the ''all'' muslims but the arabs. and most of them are disgusted by the psycho arabs. this is the truth

Are you new here?

>newfag

are you really that retarded. they want jews to move to israel.

learn to read and lurk you cunt

I sincerely hope a new French Revolution happens very soon. Stay strong, almost-neighbours.

Because the pressure is actually 100 times higher than the media or government wants to admit, and they're desperate to keep us under control.

We could spam #Themajorityareirrelevant

Indoctrination. The establishment is actively seeking the destruction of Europe, and the best way to ensure it happens is to poison young, impressionable kids' minds with crap about how Islam is a peaceful religion, how embracing different cultures, event he ones that want you dead, makes you a good person, and that anyone who opposes this train of thought is an inherently bad person. They pedal this garbage through the mainstream media, and the people watching it who don't know any better will just gobble it all up.

And that's how we got all these pathetic cucks who defend Islam, even when Islam is the reason that their fellow countrymen are now cold dead corpses on the floor.

BECAUSE THE MOMENT AFTER IT IS SAID AND DONE THOSE WHO DO NOTHING CAN ONLY MAKE MORE EXCUSES TO PLEASE THEIR REALITY

>le newfag

i've been here for ages and i still cant fucking understand any of your retarded non-arguments. the jews hate muslims more than fucking anything on this planet and anyone who's been around them knows this perfectly

so the smartest course of action is to empower their fucking archenemy just so a few people will be forced to relocate to fucking israel?

fucking fallout 4's antagonist has a more convincing motive you dumb cunts

I really don't know what its going to take for whites to finally snap, it would have to be another attack the size of 9/11 with 1000's dead. The muslims are smart, they'll keep doing these little bullshit attacks slowly bringing us down instead of blowing up a monument and really pissing people off.

Nothing will happen. the people are braiwashed

Even another 9/11 wouldn't do it. I don't think at this point that anything would.

Do they even have a brain anyway? Sometimes when I go on Sup Forums I wonder

what do they care about france? nothing at all

don't be a cuck

assuming you're a summerfag LARPing as a non-lurker, i'll explain:
jews hate christians more than anything. importing hundreds of thousands of inbred mudshits allows them to dilute the gene pool, dumb down the white countries and make us easier to subjugate

Hey, that's a pretty rare flag.

>jews hate christians more than anything

You're a retard.

Muslim culture of victimhood vs. Christian culture of guilt.

/thread

>The muslims are smart
the muslims dont want our destruction. however we have destroyed their countrys over and over again. And they have a lower IQ than us. I wonder haw they can do such a damage to us.

Blowing up the Eiffel tower
Blowing up the Capitol/white house
Beheading the Queen

>dur hur the problem is the violence of some

The problem with Islam isn't violence but that it's a political ideology. So sick of this bullshit multicucktis.

We need like 5 9/11s in america, at least one on russian soil, and berlin literally nuked before the cucks wake up.

Mr.Goldman, your disguise is showing!

Because it is the weakest link in the cucked west's universalist ideology.

Why would they behead the queen? She always wears the scarf on her head...

[spoiler]They are afraid of being attacked by ANTIFA[/spoiler]

It's uncommon at best.

Fuck's wrong with you? It's in our best interest to let Muslims (who hate our guts and want to wipe us off the face of the Earth) take over the most powerful and influential nations/militaries of the world. It's incredibly beneficial to us because reasons. Now stop digging around.

>Why are Muslims so untouchable?

Do you want the honest truth?

You're not going to like it. Worse yet, you may not accept it.

Islam is the religion of Satan. He is launching his plan to destroy humanity. Muslims are puppets of the great evil.

This is why the EU would do something so crazy as to let all of these muslim immigrants into their countries, only to have them destroy their own nations. It's because the leaders of these nations are puppets of Satan.

I'm sorry if you don't accept this truth, but this is the truth and unless you pick up the sword and the bible, things will only get worse.

All those who make excuses for the evil and violence of Islam are puppets of Satan

DEAR FRANCE,
Please, just this one time. And only this one time. Do not ask us to all join in solidarity. Do not make this a reelection campaign for some generic politician. Fuck the government. Stand up and fight back. Just the one time.
If I see one more
"lets hold hands, and sing" bullshit.
I will literally go ballistic.
Enough of the political correctness!

>force countries to accept muslim and ISIS refugee
>more terrrorist attack
>countries get together to destroy ME
>greater israel
>even more refugee to western countries
>more terrorist attack
>jews feel unsafe and move to israel
>western countries are weaken, the gene pool diluted, and easier to control

then you better get on the phone to Soros and Feinstein and Shumer and that cunt in Sweden and tell them to knock it off.

>Muslims
>untouchable

Because Western have allowed Marxist to take over education and indoctrinate the youth. They've always been pretty open about it, they called it the long march.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

Ironically, no country outside the west would put up with this degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cL2lyusoPZs

>Islam is the religion of Satan

I'm not disagreeing with you but just want you to expand on that a little more. Since Islam has so many followers that are decent human beings are you telling me that they all are putting on a front and are inherently just psychopathic, satanic evil people? Because I find that hard to believe.

Or are they all just brainwashed and really don't know how violent their religion is?

Because this attack was LITERALLY done by #NotAllMuslims just one. You fucking fool