twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck yourself faggot

>Set up toilet under him
>fill 20L bucket with water
>Leave him alone for 2 weeks at a time
Its not like he can get up and get the food himself

im about to watch some

which episodes are the most kino? i dont wanna watch it all, just the best

Any thread that people will post more than once because they enjoy posting in it is liable to be deleted. the moderation on this site is ridiculous.

Maybe it's because It's kinda gross.

can somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on with his legs medically?

kek keep fighting the good fight op

kek

ONE MORE

>tfw you realise Lisa wife got cucked by James k

He was looking after James k's kids while still married to Lisa and being cucked by James k

ONE

this should be the OP pic of every actual /fatkino/ thread

It's mainly cellulitis, which is an infection of the skin. Because he is so huge he can't clean properly under the folds of skin so they are filled with bacteria. Also because he is immobile the circulation in his legs is probably awful which causes all the swelling

Watch James K. Everything after that is disappointing

i want to know why the skin on one of his sides burst

AHH MY LEGS

when he pees does it just sort of leak out of a fold somewhere?

this guy can't get up and get food by himself. what's stopping them just using an IV to give him nutrients and just leaving him for a month?

he has a catheter on

and the poo?

I assume hes doing no fap as well

he just shits and they wipe it off of him

fapping doesn't sound so fun with a catheter and not sure if he can even maintain an erection anymore

because his wife is a feeder who gives him as much food as he wants

they should just spray the whole room down with lysol, drug him up real good and pay a surgeon to hack off all that fat without even moving him to the hospital. Maybe take a kidney for payment if they arent completely trashed.

Now that i think about it this guy hasnt seen or touched his penis for years

All he has to do to fap is slap some of his belly fat and the vibrations carry through his thighs and masturbate him like the finest pusy.

I want you to lose 5 pounds for every thread you nuke. OK?

Why are the janitors such cucks. This is literally tv. It isn't some stupid internet drama which they leave up, it's tv.

how many times has gookmoot had to remortgage his house to pay for the janitors hard works?

none, because they do it for free

The medical issue of "if you don't use it, you lose it"

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss.

What is some Hoarders kino?

the patients would actually get so much more progress done if the doctor wasnt a soulless jew who doesnt give a fuck about his patients

>HIIIIIRO. AH WENT TO DA BAFFROOM AH NEED U TA CLEAN MEH
>HOW YOU GON GIVE ME ONE LIL HOT POCKET

Which one of you faggots is ok in my book to post the episode

Bump

Sounds like the jannies need to retrain their bodies from eatin cheeseburgers

James is suffering from a severe case of acute muhlegitis. Dr Now prescribed grilled fish and steamed vegetables to treat the condition but the patient self medicated with eggrolls, which is nearly always fatal.

his legs would rot away if they didnt clean him

Actually Dr Now is Iranian. And no, everyone coddling them is what got them there in the first place.

>ctrl + f
>"muh le-"

I love it that is so easy to find this thread

Oh grow up, half the fucking episodes go like this

>Lose weight and you WON'T DIE and you can get the surgery, ok?

>I feel Dr Now, is too confrontational, telling me to lose weight is not what I need to hear right now, I think he has a really poor attitude. I'm feeling really stressed right now and when I get back home, I'm going to have to treat myself

What's the name of that delusional shefat?
I want to watch that next

Penny

Mom

Can you imagine what it looks like? If his legs look like that, his penis must be even worse.

YA ONY GUT ME ONE LIL EHGROLE

Where do you think the second eggroll came from?

>tfw James k might still make it

>James is on a diet of between 600-800 calories-a-day and the physical therapist told us that it appears to him that James weighs less than when we last saw him on the show.

tvruckus.com/2017/03/17/exclusive-update-james-k-600-lb-life-alive-moving-diet/

>His cock falls off finally
>Oh God he's gonna freak out if he notices
>Toss it on the plate
>"Oh"

Phew.

Link?

>the bed just raises my back

You can't reason with people who are living an unreasonable life. It doesnt matter if he gets on his knees and begs them to lose the weight. They are like drug addicts, either they are going to stop and get their shit together or theyre not. He knows this and that's why he may seem cold. It's better not to waste and extra effort on trying to convince someone of something they dont want to be convinced of. They either loose the weight or they dont.

>weighs less than when we last saw him on the show.

Dude weight like 850lbs...

I should hope so.

But then again, he'll still be a horrible reprehensible human being

>when you're so abhorrent you give your dad a stroke

>this fuck who it trying to kill himself every day and ruined the lives of those around him might live to be 50
>meanwhile a cute little girl gets cancer and dies at the age of 10

there is no god

no theres not

and that happens because life is about money and selfishness

theres much more money in treating cancer than curing it
so that little girls parents are gonna be siphoned for money to keep her alive for a few months before she keels over

same thing with james

he's reaping the benefits of no fap. high test alpha male.

You're fucking retarded. The net benefit of the singular group that CURES cancer is incentive enough to CURE cancer. There's no shadowy, nameless, faceless figure preventing the cure for cancer.

If you think there is a cure for cancer you don't understand what cancer is, it isn't a single disease

explain what the point of working for cures for each type of cancer is when patients give millions of dollars to treat it?

why wouldnt a research group just keep treating patients
why would they have to work towards a cure?

because you read in a book that all humans are good people?

>huh ya
So these threads are actually made by /asp/ rejects. Back to your ghost town kid

>TVRuckus reached out to TLC to ask if the network had a follow-up episode planned. The answer was no, not at this time

A shame since Penny had one.

Actually, yes. You've become so jaded in your life that you can't believe there are good people who want to benefit mankind. You'd be hard-pressed to find individuals who take positions in the medical field who solely do it for the money. The money machine that is treating people is only a money machine because there is currently no cure. You're making an assumption on half the facts.

>NOBODY TOLD ME I HAD TO LOSE WEIGHT WHILE I WAS HERE

Is the penny follow up kino? I haven't watched it yet

Who /onelileggroll/ here?

What did you eat today Sup Forums?

Some cereal, Special K with red berries.

Thoughts?

The point would be to cure cancer. Do you work?

Nice.

Some roast beef, some chicken, a pizza.
But seriously Canadian bacon, bagel and cream cheese, coffee, and some mint seltzer water.

>AH JUS FIGURED DEEP FRYIN IS BETTER THAN ORDERIN OUT

I had one lil eggroll and muh legs.

why would they delete threads about a television show episode

james k is a Sup Forums mod

there is a big fat guy at my company who for some reason cannot be fired. less expensive to wait until he dies I think.

anyway, he must weight 400 pounds and can still just about walk. he smells like baby vomit. a very particular stench. can anyone explain this? is that what muh legs guy smells like? some of you must be pretty fat, do you smell like that?

because literally all this is a bunch of impotent fags hating on a fat fuck because their lives are that pathetic they need something to feel more sorry for

I'm all for bashing fatties but when you do it, on multiple board for 300+ repliues(whth under 100 unique posters) it's literally some goofy Sup Forums or r9k loser.

or what do they discuss? LOOK HOW FAT HE IS. FAT FUCK.

How much does this specimen weigh?

What does the K stand for?

how are your legs feeling bro?

It's a TV show, you stupid fucking cunt.

>>>/Tumblr/

I have a bad back due to a preexisting medical condition that causes the arches of my feet to collapse.
>inb4 le fattie xD
what an original post

Kino

This is so disgusting it makes ISIS execution videos look like fucking teletubbies

Kiloton

Don't eat so much, and you won't get so triggered over a TV show.

that's a bummer, didn't mean to bring up actual suffering in your life

these threads are still more Sup Forums-related than most though

um no sweetie that's not how it works ok? maybe its difficult for you stick figures to understand, but calories in < calories out doesn't work for everyone due to genetics.

what is that on his toes

what the fuck

>this is a human being

Looks like dead skin caked in fat.