Is there any official military I could join that would potentially help this horrible situation ?

is there any official military I could join that would potentially help this horrible situation ?
Or are all militaries chucked ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_of_Odin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Volunteers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

French Foreign Legion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_of_Odin

Revolution always starts by taking to the street, in lieu of brownshirts, join Soldiers of Odin.

If you're a man join the Royal Marines. Those guys are some of the most bad ass dudes I've ever seen. British army paratroops are pretty kick ass too.

No promises that there'll be a war. FFL is an option if France gets uncucked and decides to kick ass.

>Get out of my shed

Fucking bronies.

What's wrong the the British military? They kick ass, one of the best in the world.

Already sent my application and I've got my interview tomorrow.
Wish me luck Sup Forums

>tfw got my shirt yesterday

Good luck, user. o7

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Volunteers

The Irish Volunteers (Irish: Óglaigh na hÉireann), sometimes called the Irish Volunteer Force[1][2][3] or Irish Volunteer Army,[4][5][6] was a military organisation established in 1913 by Irish nationalists. It was ostensibly formed in response to the formation of the Ulster Volunteers in 1912, and its declared primary aim was "to secure and maintain the rights and liberties common to the whole people of Ireland".[7] The Volunteers included members of the Gaelic League, Ancient Order of Hibernians and Sinn Féin,[8] and, secretly, the Irish Republican Brotherhood (IRB). Increasing rapidly to a strength of nearly 200,000 by mid-1914, it split in September of that year over John Redmond's commitment to the British War effort, with the smaller group retaining the name of "Irish Volunteers". The Irish Volunteers fought for Irish independence in the Easter Rising of 1916, alongside the Irish Citizen Army, Cumann na mBan, and Fianna Éireann. From 1919 it took part in the Irish War of Independence, becoming known as the Irish Republican Army.

>It stated that the organisation's objectives were "to secure and maintain the rights and liberties common to the whole people of Ireland"

>The manifesto further stated that their duties were to be defensive, contemplating neither "aggression or domination"

These wiki articles have been striped of the info they formerly had.

Pretty much the Irish uprising and reclamation of the 26 counties at its very initial roots were patrols in catholic areas protecting catholic women and children and kids from having their homes firebombed by angry protestants who didnt want home rule etc.

You could join ISIS.

I've always wanted to join up
But this is the push I needed

I just am sceptical about some of the things the british government have been involved in overseas though

I will be joining you user
Being a marine has always been a dream of mine, the training will be tough, but I'm sure I can do it

Kurdish YPG

First you defend, you make a group that only reacts to the stimulus (the islamic violence and immigrant rape etc) - once that group has enough membership, you change its focus, or reform into a new group.

That is how you make REAL change... but groups need leaders, and were in short supply these days.

Looking forward to it, see you in Devon mate.

your own military

chuckold is just a meme, you won't meet better men anywhere else

especially on Sup Forums

Good luck, user. I can't wait to finish my A levels to join the Navy.

Dont join the British military unless its to train for a different group.

Look at the US and their tranny acceptance bullshit, thats what you can expect, and wars for Israel.

This is an aspect that William Luther Pierce pointed out and I hadnt thought of until he did, but all these wars, they kill the best of us..

>You wonder why all the men are nu-males, its because our best men all died in world war 2 and vietnam and korea etc etc

All the most courageous men, the men who lead the push etc.. not so much on the allied side, but look at Germany.. you expect them to start the revolution? Theres none of them left.

Militaries by definition take orders from their government. You can only "help" when you're ordered to.

> being a useless sack of shit welfare queen who doesn't help people until he's told to
grow a spine and help people NOW you fucking faggot

If you actually want to kill Muslims with as little risk as possible, join our military. If you aren't into Palestinians we have Egyptians, Lebanese, Syrians... pick whatever you like.

one man army

load up and go ham

SDF and YPG are taking the fight to Islamic State directly.

REEEEEEE- Actually wait that makes sense...

Too bad about having to learn Hebrew though. I'm G4S and always wondered about your training.

To be fair the "combat Hebrew" required is very low, they do a quick course of 3 weeks for that.

I have no interest in joining your quagmire. If I were to ever join a military, it would be one of liberation, that would help people.

Start your own militia. All the militaries it seems are run by communists

I'd recommend just arming yourself and living well, but

>British

So, uh... get some cricket bats or something.

OP I want you to really think about this: there are 4.7 million muslims in France. Officially. Unofficially.... anyway.

If just half of a percent of these Muslims decide to attack people, it means there's 23,500 potential terrorists in France. If just .1% are openly violent, it means that there are 4,300 terrorists in waiting.

Each one of them capable of killing between 10, 50, 100 people for the rest of our foreseeable future.

France will never be peaceful again. As long as there are muslims, our countries will face terrorism.

You can say that again.

But don't you have to have Jewish ancestry to even get in to Israel?