Why are niggers so dumb yet good at music and shit like that?

why are niggers so dumb yet good at music and shit like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xR7-fj0xH1Q&list=PLPB7-10vz3eHKZrnjnjM2U4f_hsfL9DTr&index=4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences
youtube.com/watch?v=mEQI4lpdJGI
youtube.com/watch?v=ewufRwrayTI
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ7MMIRSlbY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_scientists_before_the_20th_century
youtube.com/watch?v=Web007rzSOI
youtube.com/watch?v=ix8kLAPQsjE
medicaldaily.com/autism-genes-linked-higher-intelligence-treading-fine-line-between-intellectual-325798
youtube.com/watch?v=OR36jrx_L44
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Carson may be a bit slow but he is smart as fuck

>niggers
>good at music

>they produce their own music

how retarded are you?

They aren't

They just steal already good songs, have a white guy remix them and make the instrumental, and they rap about the following
>how they were born on the streets and now they're so great
>how they have sex a lot
>how they're tough

>fuck fuck FUCK ACTIVATE THE SHILLS WE HAVEN'T FILLED UP EUROPE WITH ENOUGH SANDNIGGERS YET

This. It's all Jews

oy vey bad goy

delete this post

Back the fuck up

The vast majority of musicians use Ghostwriters, 99% of which are either Jewish or Europeans.

nigger music is fucking horrible

>first successful separation of Siamese twins
>dumb

>yet good at music
>

He's not slow, he's focused. That's what 30+ years of being the best pediatric neurosurgeon surgeon does to you.

>good at music
how often do you actually see a black person playing an instrument these days?

They are NOT good at music. They are good dancing and have good sense of rhythm though. Most of their songs are not composed by them.

All the time because I have an active social life/social circle and regularly go to live gigs.

How come black people make the greatest political music?
There hasn't been an album this good in ages.

>why are niggers so dumb yet good at music and shit like that?

Because IQ is not everything. White women have a higher IQ than black men, but white women are far more destructive and useless than black men.

Africans have unique voices and when they are actually producing music instead of kanyeshit they are capable of stunning beauty

youtube.com/watch?v=xR7-fj0xH1Q&list=PLPB7-10vz3eHKZrnjnjM2U4f_hsfL9DTr&index=4

Gospel choirs are amazing

Black music and culture is objectively bad. But in every society in the history of the world, the art of the lowest class was seen as the dominant art at the time.

two completely different forms of intelligence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences

type of intelligence you need to run a good society

Visual–spatial
Verbal–linguistic
Logical–mathematical
Interpersonal

Types of intelligence blacks have

Musical–rhythmic and harmonic
Bodily–kinesthetic

In other words all blacks are good for is dancing and music, otherwise they're useless.

You can choose either between designing the space shuttle or doing the stanky leg

your choice

youtube.com/watch?v=mEQI4lpdJGI

youtube.com/watch?v=ewufRwrayTI

>and shit like that
Like what, neurosurgeon? Kek

You're retarded. White women have also contributed massively to science.

they are more emotions and more struggle than white people which comes through in the music

>billie holiday
>duke ellington
>louis Armstrong
>Robert Johnson bb king, muddy waters, big bill bronzy
>James Brown, Hendrix, George Clinton, Michael Jackson, marvin gaye, sly and the family stone
>Kanye and all the other modern shit

idk it seems there are a lot of good blacky artists throughout history

>Good at music
>Kanye "voice of a generation" West

Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ7MMIRSlbY

I don't think they are better at music than other groups. Certainly not better than Hyperboreans.

>niggers good at music

You only think so because Irish are less intelligent than other Western Europeans. Most of the other low-IQ races also think that nigger music is good, but to a Northern European me, nigger music must sounds like monkey ooking set to a drum beat.

They're not good at music you fucking cuck

More media brainwashing.

Pic related, the most popular music news site on internet, brainwashing a generation of cucks that meme rap is an "essential genre"

>post pic of brain surgeon for dumb nigger
>post pic of nigger how cant play a single musical instrument for good musician

not really, he is an affirmative action doctor that gets pushed because he is black. he's as good as an average white doctor.

Rhythm is a kinesthetic quality. They're good at music for the same reasons they're good at sports. Whether you value syncopation and polyrhythm over other aspects of composition is... a subjective matter.

Paddy, don't say "and shit like that", just say "why are niggers so dumb yet good at music?"

>feminism
>white

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_scientists_before_the_20th_century

white women would be fine if jews hadn't convinced them to help destroy society

they do make good music but today as with all other artists they don't require as much talent because of studio technology
youtube.com/watch?v=Web007rzSOI

inb4
>jewpedia

Blacks are the largest consumers of music by far so it's only natural.

alrighty then

Big, if true.

Blacks have great spatial intelligence. But in terms of building a society, abstract capacity and foresight are far more important than this.

Whites would never have survived without these things. After a few genetic bottlenecks, we tend to have it at a higher rate than most, though Asians are certainly up there, or they surpass us in it in some regards. Africans didn't need these things at all and, well, you can see the result of that.

Jews write it for them.

Those rat faced fucks have been in the music industry since before there was a bible

I'm not fan of blacks and their music, but I understand that you listed many who had valid contributions, right up until I saw

>>Kanye

He's basically a walking clown without makeup, 100% Down's Syndrome in blackface, a closeted fag who make shit music.

There came a point where blacks pretty much stopped making anything music-wise that was an actual contribution to anything, and we're definitely in that period. Whatever they turn out now is shit-tier 100% garbage, and you can thank retards like Kanye for dropping their "art" down to the lowest level possible.

>they don't require as much talent because of studio technology
this just isnt true that shit isnt easy to do either

>good at music

kanye doesn't apply there, the fuck is wrong with you

They're the idiot savants of the human race. They're good at making beats and doing things that requires athletics. Which is why they were made slaves. They're too autistic to be able to integrate into civilized society.

>great spatial intelligence

yeah just look at all those great black painters and engineers and designers

oh wait there are none

>White women have also contributed massively to science.

And to restauration of images.

Cool, still white music

>yet good at music

You have forgotten what good music sounds like because the jews have pushed this rap shit into the charts.

>he's as good as an average white doctor

>rap
>music

My taste is strange I guess

Let me guess

> I like all music except for country and hip-hop.

The calling card of the musically oblivious. They barely qualify as different genre.

they're the exact opposite of autistic

autism actually correlates with intelligence while blacks are retarded. They are ruled by their emotions and live in the present like animals with little ability to plan for the future.

>James Brown
>George Clinton

>talent

Put down the bong bro, they're awful

>autism actually correlates with intelligence

In what world is this man black?

1. It wasn't the first separation of conjoined twins,

2. He wasn't alone he was part of a team

3. I didn't say he was dumb, he's nothing special. I've talked to the people that have worked with him before.

Debunked.

yeah, I'm pretty sure you have excellent taste in music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ix8kLAPQsjE

Some negros are fun - at least found them like that when I used to listen rap.
Back in 2012 I was 16

First person to perform surgery on interlinked twins in the womb is dumb?

THIS IS WHAT ASSBURGERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

yes

autism is a sign that the brain can't process emotional and social functions, it can however still process logical mathematicl/visual spatial functions

medicaldaily.com/autism-genes-linked-higher-intelligence-treading-fine-line-between-intellectual-325798

youtube.com/watch?v=OR36jrx_L44

They're not good at music (not even a little bit). You're just such a tasteless, bottom feeder that you like their work.

>good at music

The dumb nigger is on the right

Behind every successful nigger is a kike.

They are more in touch with their animalistic sensory sides than the whites, ever noticed how cringy white people dance versus blacks? they are more primitive than us

>Doesn't understand spatial intelligence

The reason they have so few excellent minds is because they do tend to fall behind on the other traits you and I listed. But spatial intelligence, in its strict definition is not an area where they are weak. There are studies to back this up. There have been calls to add this to IQ tests so people of African descent wouldn't perform so poorly.

I agree with you user, but you're wrong about spatial intelligence being a weakness for them.

why are they so well venerated by critics then?

inb4 muh jews

it's literally all true

autism is a result of the brain losing social functions in order to supplement intellectual functions

see

You're wrong, you're just bad at it

youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

t. gets his news from Sup Forums

that album is probably the most hyped piece of shit ever.

The only song on that list I listen to/have heard is All Day

post something youve made

That's because you don't understand it.

>implying kanye is famous because of his rapping skills instead of his production
>implying music production is a black invention
>implying genius cant manifest itself in the form of sampling

Cmon burger learn to recognize your national heroes. At least you have any.

Same reason Brittany Spears was you fucking moron. Marketing.

Aka-da jews

Most likely autistic with average intelligence at best here, can confirm that's not true

that's complete horseshit

Logical mathematical, verbal, and visual spatial IQs are all factored together and correlate together in what is known as General Intelligence (G factor) because it is the most accurate and relevant form of IQ

Blacks score low in all three of those critical forms of IQ ie, the G factor while whites and asians score far higher.

LETS TAKE OVER LADS TIME TO GET THOUGH
>

>good at music
just because kikes spend 2 million dollars marketing niggers at teenagers to profit 4 million dollars off of album sales doesnt mean they make good music.

>most likely

way to self diagnose

>nigger music
>good

I'm not saying carson is dumb.

fucking retards

Idiots like this is why the standard for music is so low now

All they do is look good. The writing and the music is done by someone else. Also the production, the music video, the PR and the production of CD is done by someone that is usually jewish to a degree. All the nigger does is pretty much just like it knows something.

>black doctors
The jews did it!
>black musicians
The jews did it!
>black thugs
It's their fault! Low iq!

You can't win with the retards breathing down your back at every turn.

>Debunked.
"Equality is good goys"
Thats what Jews really think....

Ice Cube wrote all his own lyrics

>ITT: Uneducated philistine

>liberal shills think being a rapper is more valid than neuroscience
"Nice" slide attempt shill.

"War on women"

Gets me every fucking time.

He hasn't been relevant for over a decade.

>music

>good at music
Nigger music is sing-talking over a shitty garage band beat