If you do not have these 2 things in your home then you are a DEGENERATE BLUEPILLED NIGGER

If you do not have these 2 things in your home then you are a DEGENERATE BLUEPILLED NIGGER.

After all that had happened this year, you'd think white people would have gotten the memo by now.

Not to mention horror of the past...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

Other urls found in this thread:

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit
80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-5-56/
store.lancer-systems.com/product/l5-awm-10rd-30rd-opaque-black/magazines
slidefire.com/products/ar-platform/ssar-15-ogr
youtube.com/watch?v=nZF_EjgMSmw
youtu.be/3bOVOqccmw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just have a shotgun for self-defense at the moment. However my AR lower is in transit somewhere and my upper is coming soon.

A pistol will have to wait, but I should have one before November.

Or a poor millennial.

Smart people don't need firearms to protect themselves. They use their brain.

That's why guns are so common in America. You're all stupid.

Why do people buy the parts separately? What do you have to do to register the gun once it's put together?

Agreed

>tfw Brit
>tfw redpilled
>tfw still not allowed the right to self-preservation

:c

Aren't most swedes on Sup Forums proxyfag false-flaggers? Why else would they be here at all?

It's cheaper than buying the whole gun at once. The lower is the only part I need to sign the 4473 for since it's the only part with a serial number that requires a background check for. Everything else can be shipped to my home without me having to do anything other than wait.

>register

Not in free states. If they're keeping a registry they're breaking the law.

>register
Kill urself, literally.

READ PIC RELATED IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A HAPPENING

I dunno if you live in a city or whatever, but if you live in a small town close to the countryside or something, it's pretty easy to get hunting rifles/shotguns.

ar is best

You can substitute a shotgun for a rifle and still have a perfectly capable arsenal.

00 buck is a far more effective load in home invasion situations than 5.56.

I have an AR-15 and a Glock. Feels good man.

But I can't afford them. I'd like cool AR like that though.

I live in NYC, thanks to (((Bloomberg))) I'm unarmed

I could say the same about americans. This is a neo-nazi board. Americans aren't even white. Your presence on this board makes no sense.

Getting a handgun within the month senpai

>Why do people buy the parts separately? What do you have to do to register the gun once it's put together?

There is an 11% excise tax on rifles in the U.S. So, a complete firearm is subject to that tax on it's full price, while if you build an AR from a receiver, then only the receiver is subject to that tax.

I own a Mossberg 500 and a 1911.

Is that why all your women are rape bait? Because they are so smart?

the serial # is on the lower. it is considered the gun when buying it. everything else you can order online.

I live in libcuck Massachusetts, it's hard to get a long gun. FeelsBadMan

I have my Shorty AK and a Glock.

KIlls em dead.

This. When SHTF you want spread if you live alone. Turn a nigger into swiss cheese.

Women aren't smart. Welcome to /po/.

I'm pretty sure shotguns are better for home defense than an AR.

COMMENCING FREEDOM DUMP, PLEASE BUMP THE THREAD FOR USEFUL INFORMATION

Hey Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

EVEN A RETARD CAN DO IT

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq

you would be wrong

Nice meme /nogunz/

THIS IS NOT A SUPPRESSOR

This is a muzzle brake.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT put a Maglite over it, that's illegal...

americanweaponscomponents.com/product/breath-muzzle-brake-5-56/

The great thing about shotguns is that you can load a slug if you want to engage targets from a distance.

Those slugs perform as well as 5.56 and leave even bigger holes, but your aim has to be good unless you're packing a Benelli autoloader.

CALIFORNIANS

Taking off this black rivet WILL NOT turn this 10/30 round Lancer magazine into a 30 round magazine.

Please don't do it :^)

store.lancer-systems.com/product/l5-awm-10rd-30rd-opaque-black/magazines

That's why SWAT and every direct action SOF unit in the US invades homes with rifles in the flavor of 5.56 right? Gauges are cool to smash deer and birds with and breach doors. Buy a fucking rifle.

Americans are always looking for a excuse to use their guns

>the two most meme guns

I definitely DO NOT want to hear more.

This is a Slide Fire stock, it will NOT turn your gun into a machine gun.*

*but it may legally replicate automatic fire.

slidefire.com/products/ar-platform/ssar-15-ogr

>looking for a excuse to use

We don't look for or excuse anything. We just fucking do it.

>Buy an expensive BCM upper
>Put cheap Magpul furniture on it
>Don't even free-float the barrel

I don't have one of those because I'm not retarded.

>implying SWAT and "every direct action SOF" builds their arsenal around home defense

Just bought this one. Already have a handgun. What should I buy next?

Oops did I just post that? Just ignore it lads...

Also don't look up SP1 Bolt carrier group...

Can't pass NICS. Government doesn't want me armed even though I've never committed a crime and am an upstanding citizen.

Really sucks senpai

Of course. It is my moral duty as a citizen to protect and uphold the constitution to the best of my ability.

James Comey is on the board of directors for HSBC, the 4th largest bank in the world with 81 million dollars in connections to The Clinton Foundation.

more handguns and a ptr or ar10

>00 buck is a far more effective load in home invasion situations than 5.56.

It's far more effective at going through ten walls without losing energy and then tearing your dog's face off too. That's why an intelligent person uses 5.56mm instead of 00 buck.

>terrorists are gonna attack much white suburban neighborhood

Stay deluded whitey

>implying they don't use the best tool for killing the shit out of people in a house
>implying GI Joe hasn't been defending his hardened mud camp site from hordes of brown with 5.56 for the past 15 years
>best defense is a good offense

I'm inna thread envyin your optic.

This image is NOT FOR EUROPEANS, please don't open it or read it. Guns are outlawed remember?

because its cheaper. its the same way doing anything yourself is cheaper, you arent paying for labor to put it together for you. also its more customizable and you can get exactly what you want

>MUHAMMAD TAQEDAWHEEL
An optic, a mount, a bunch of pmags and a shitload of ammo. Happy shooting.

Do I get half credit?

What if I'm new with guns and don't know how to put one together?

Also whats roughly the cheapest I could get an AR for in Minnesota?

WHOA M8 WHAT ARE YOU DOING DON'T SAVE THAT FILE!!!!

They won't attack because we have the weapons.

Having the weapons negates the need for it numbnuts.

None of us want to use these fuckers IRL. But we will if we have to.

>implying they don't use the best tool for killing the shit out of people in a house
If I am dealing with a couple of home invaders a shotgun is the best tool for killing them. If I'm dealing with half a dozen or more in a hostage situation and expecting to fire at targets at short to long range I'd use an SMG, or if middle to long range and AR.

You seem to have a fairly simplistic understanding of guns and their intended uses if you honestly believe an AR is the best weapon for every situation.

>register

>short to *medium range I'd use an SMG

>That's why SWAT and every direct action SOF unit in the US invades homes with rifles in the flavor of 5.56 right?

Drop the attitude, kid. I was an 11-series, and I would never tell anyone to choose a rifle over a semi-automatic or pump action shotgun to protect themselves during a home invasion situation. MOUT is designed around offensive operations, but being on the receiving end of a home invasion isn't MOUT, which is why you're better off with a defensive load like 00 buck.

****DISCLOSURE****

These files are strictly for academic purposes, merely for education.
1/-

I agree.

A nugget and a p64. Bring it on, us poorfags are gonna use their bodies as blockades

How does a brain help you in a combat situation unless it has an action movie of hand to hand combat coordination? Even if you call the police they won't be on your doorstep in an instant. Sweden is getting literally ravaged by backwards sub humans and you still have the balls to tell america they have a problem.

Your post is still obvious b8.

2/-

Only for education

>mobile wikijew link

you are the true bluepilled degenerate nigger

Sling, mags, mag carry of choice. Save money and skip optics. You can buy a tritium front sight post and light for night shooting. Orrr use the money to buy more ammo. Optics don't make you automatically 360 no scope. Unless you're not a poorfag. 1-4/6/8 variable power scopes are pretty handy when you're not sure what you're going to end up finding yourself in.

3/-

Strictly for academic purposes

4/-

If you think your local DA will try to screw you any less after you empty a magazine of 5.56 instead of unloading two 00 buck shells during a home invasion, then you're even dumber than the /k/ids next door.

5/-

Friendly reminder to stock up on ammunition. I see too many faggots with an array of tacticool rifles yet a pathetic amount of ammo

dem feels

I have a p83, great pistol!

6/6

I have a shotgun and a glock 17.

Dont have such high standards, yankee fuck. Not all of us can just buy this shit legally of the street.

>Shotguns don't spray an entire fucking room like people seem to believe. You actually do have to aim them too
>You can short stroke a shotgun if you panic
>Shotguns hold less ammo
>Shotguns are longer and more cumbersome in tight spaces
>Shotguns take longer to get off followup shots
>slugs and buckshot go through more walls than .223 which puts your neighbors and family members at a greater risk

Who said anything about the DA? Over penetration is a serious concern for innocents safety.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZF_EjgMSmw

>SAVE IT AND SPREAD IT - SHOW THE MARXIST SCUM WHAT THEY HAVE CAUSED

But I don't even need to open the door I can just shoot them through walls

Deer lord

Banned in Calistan

Incorrect

how is that relevant... fwiw you might well find the first guy through the door is carrying a shotgun in some SOF units... just not so much in a hostage scenario

but for home defence shotguns are ideal

I don't think it's a high standard so much as a slightly silly one. Like you I have a Mossberg 930 and a CZ75 P01.

I wish I had a gun but I'm a bit too autistic. I don't feel man enough. But my parents have an arsenal of guns and lives rural so I do have a hide-out if the SHTF

Fuck that plastic Mattel shit. .308 master race checking in.

if I lived in America I'd want to own a gun

Come on you know you want a DP-12

youtu.be/3bOVOqccmw0

>Over penetration is a serious concern for innocents safety.

I agree, and so does your local DA, who will be more than happy to take you to court on voluntary manslaughter charges after you empty a magazine of 5.56 into a home invader that would have gone down just as easily with one shot of 00 buck. That same DA will also be glad to fry you when six or seven of those thirty rounds end up next door due to your shitty aim. You /k/ids try so hard to be stupid.

Heavy and unwieldy. Plus you're going to hit your neighbor.

Shotguns penetrate just as bad if not worse.

Beware the man who has only one gun, for he may no how to use it.

>fairly simplistic understanding of guns and their intended uses
I'm as simple as it gets because it's a real simple thing. KISS

>was an 11 series
>Still 11B1P
If they're worth one round they're worth an entire magazine. People don't just all over dead automatically because of "muh buckshot". You obviously haven't shot many deer and they're all in the man sized weight class. Besides 00 is going to over penetrate more than "defensive" 55g VMAX. Unless you don't mind blowing up your kids bunk bed on the other side of the wall. Small women and kids(God forbid) can handle an AR platform much better than a shotgun too.

Did I get shadowed banned?

Not saying I hate shotguns. I fucking love shotguns. But an AR-15 is objectively better for home defense.

The M1A is awful. The top-loading overly exposed design ensures that your pride and joy is going to get dirty as soon as you get into the field, and the weight of the proprietary 7.62 NATO cartridge cuts down on how much of it you can carry while remaining effective. It's a good-looking rifle, but it's also an answer to a question that no one asked.

SKS and a Cz82. Because the best slavshit is the slavshit the FedEx man drops off at your front door.