ITT: television episodes they were definitely tripping when they made

ITT: television episodes they were definitely tripping when they made

I remember being so fucking confused when I first saw this episode. I was probably 5 and it was like an acid trip. Spongebob is such kino. When the "real" gorilla came out of Patrick's suit and started beating the shit out of them I was practically screaming with laughter.

Thinking back to it, what the fuck was with that episode? It was so fucking surreal and blizzare that I still have a hard time believing it was a premovie episode.

Wtf are you talking about? I've never even seen this. I stopped after the essay episode.

Its an old school one

If it was right before the first movie it's hardly old school. Does anyone have a fucking link or anything?

it wasnt, its old and

fuck off nigger

Then you're talking shit. This episode was probably late after the fourth season.

Fuck zombie spongebob episodes. Shit was past it's prime.

>Airdate: October 4, 2003

enjoy being a miserable cunt. you obviously hate yourself and your life

The episode is from 2003

Thanks for helping me find the episode dumbass. You idiots are too easy. I knew you wouldn't tell me how to find it otherwise.

reverse image search you dumb nigger

work on not being so transparent lol

your self loathing is spilling out like ooze

This thread sucks, kill yourselves.

Could you just be nice people and tell the guy the episode title? There's no point in being mean spirited. It doesn't make anyone feel better.

Did you seriously just boast that you were too retarded to type in "spongebob gorilla ep" into google?

lmao stay mad. i'm downloading it now. dumb fucks. you wouldn't have helped at all unless i played you idiots.

this. why do i have to ruse people? they could have just said the title. but nooooo. people here have to be spoiled brats.

i don't have any tv episodes but christopher nolan has absolutely used acid many times

>spongebob gorilla ep
>ep

Are you that fucking lazy? Honestly?

>this is who frequents Sup Forums now

I liked the celeb worshiping pedophiles better

wait so he wasn't even wrong. that's well into the end of season 3 when the show was fucking terrible. that's hardly "old school" wtf

Dudebwhat were they, ON DRUGS when they made this?!?

Mm delicious tears. This is what you faggots get for being pretentious about fucking spongebob. Just say the title. Keep going or run away with your tail between your legs.

>season 3
>terrible
wrong opinion

What are you 18? Only people that have nostalgia for it or idiots would like it.

I'm not saying you don't enjoy it. It was fucking terrible though.

You'll grow out of this phase soon. Hopefully.

Why would you type the whole thing for a Google search? Do you ask complete questions when you do? Would "what is the name of the spongebob episode where there is a live action gorilla please Google" be better for you? Search more efficiently faggot

That's right bitch tits. I know you're reading this. Now reply again like the fag you are or run away with your tail between your legs.

So you're like those morons who lets google correct everything for them right? Including their spelling. Typical lazy youtube generation piece of shit.

you let google do everything for you..

that's sad

Nobody wasn't going to give you the link.
your just sperging at this point r9k is a separate board which you should go back to or maybe reddit would be more suited

I know no one was giving the link. That's why I made a simple post baiting someone to provide a date.

You seem pretty broken up about it. Relax.

I would have given the link your practically pretending like your an idiot just fuck off bud you can't understand basic humour like how a few people would give you the wrong link for the laughs then eventually you'd get the right one it's clear you don't post here fuck off

People are really such total fags about 'spoonfeeding', it's honestly just another way for user to act irrationally offended and intelligent for his encyclopedic knowledge of children's cartoons, cause he saw someone else do it. If you cared about keeping the threadfrom turning to shit you'd answer the question or say nothing at all, instead of starting and engaging in a bitch fight over a dozen posts long because someone asked a human a question instead of a computer.

But you didn't give the link. When I asked for it no one provided. So I baited someone into providing a date.

You're pretty upset. It's ok child. Relax.

This.

I don't necessarily want to ruse people.

But.

You act like a dick. You get treated like a dick. Very simple. It's a title to a spongebob episode. People need to calm the fuck down.

HEY DICKBAG. THERE'S THIS THING CALLED GOOGLE.
Also you didn't ruse anyone. You just had some back and forth with some other user wether or not it was oldschool, then other user posted proof. You're not some batman villain tricking people into working for you. You're just too retarded to use google.

Same results, less characters. I couldn't give less of a shit what some autists think about how i google shit. I know I'm not the one who's retarded here.

I quite literally baited someone into providing the date.

I asked for a link. Then they got mad because I said it wasn't old school. Then their response was "fuck off nigger". That's childish. I was just joking.

But they were being idiots so I baited them. It's a simple thing that happened. No need to be upset.

Next time just give up a title brats.

HEY DICKBAG, THERE'S A THING CALLED A THREAD

You know, those things where people talk about a chosen subject, including the name of the episode discussed?

But you seem to care how others "google shit".

I didn't say you cared. You're the type to think they're above other people. You're the lowest type of person.

My only point is you're a moron that lets google correct you.

The intent is to keep them away.

This is the worst thread I've ever seen.

Keep who away? People who act like dicks attract trolls. So I baited them.

If they want a better board then they need to act accordingly.

If they treat this place like a shithole then they shouldn't be surprised what they get.

Or is it to "reddit" to provide a simple title name of some random ass childrens cartoon being brought up?

Thanks for improving it with your blog post you fat fuck

I care that people don't bother even trying to Google shit. There's a difference.
I absolutely do think I'm above some tard who would've got the result he wanted without all this tom foolery if he just used his brain for two seconds. The thing is, you think you're above me because i efficiently use a search engine. Google doesn't correct anything for me, that's not what Google search does ya dingus

Yes but if you don't care what others think then I certainly don't fucking care what you think in that regard.

You're a moron that lets google correct you. You're not going to bury that no matter what you say.

faggots who get corrected by google getting BTFO

but for reals its anoying when people don't give titles of stuff they post

>jokes on them i was pretending to be retarded

Not only does it not work to prevent people asking simple and normal questions, but your master plan for the direction of the board generally results in dozens of spam posts where anons throw a shitfit explaining how they are existentially offended by being asked to share what they know.

Again, you're just dickwaving.

I don't know where you're getting this "let Google correct you" business from, seeing as we're talking about Google search.

Mmmmm keep going. I love that I got you retards to give me that date.

Now keep posting like a literal faggot or run off with your tail between your legs.

What's the next step of your master plan?

Yes because a normal person knows what you mean when you say "spongebob gorilla ep" right?

You're a colossal moron if you don't understand that google takes what you type into account and then corrects it. There is no "spongebob ep".

There is a "spongebob episode".

See

how

that

works?

You're like a fucking baby. I swear everything needs to be spelled out for you.

But that makes sense since google has been helping your spelling all these years.

I'm an autistic spoonfeeder so I'll give you the basic rundown.

There is an old disdain for newfags stemming from an earlier time in Sup Forums history where people were content with a small, unpopular image board where they could say what they want (and prior to moot upping moderation, do what they want).

That's literally the origin of the oldfag and newfag meme, you had an original community and then newer people showed up and ruined the community so people decided that anyone who clearly came after them were ruining the place. Concepts like "lurk before posting" were thought up to reduce the issues being new caused, but ultimately people hated you if you weren't there from the beginning.

People hate spoonfeeding or helping the ill informed for that reason, you're not supposed to help people because that will give them an incentive to stay. You want to do whatever you can to make them hate this place so they leave.

It's a very old thing and obviously like you said, people don't really know why they do it and are just newfags emulating what oldfags did in order to fit in. Still, it's pretty much ingrained in the culture despite not actually doing much to stop the hordes of new.

Stop your gloating. You're not le epic ecksdee troll. Someone said it was old school, then someone said it wasn't, then proof was provided. Meanwhile you could've just googled it or ask any of the 14 year olds sitting next to you in class. If anyone is rused here it's you for getting so mad that nobody would provide link for you.

pissing off these children who let google correct their spelling

with no survivors

I don't need your basic rundown. I don't care what people hate. You act like a dick. You get treated like a dick.

Why is that something that upsets people?

Dicks should have thicker skin then replying 50 times to tell me I should just let google correct me.

>sweet it's a cozy spongebob thread
>oh

I'm gloating? You really don't get how this works do you?

Do you think I think I've accomplished something by tricking literal retards?

I baited people into giving me a date. That's all I did. That's all I said.

Calm. The. Fuck. Down.

Hey look I know you can piece that together in your head but nobody is convinced that using autocorrect on google makes you a cuck or a retard. It's blatantly clear you're pushing this angle alone as if it were some Hail Mary insult and no one is buying it.

OH MY GOD THIS FUCKING THREAD ADSUFLHDSIUFYGASFILHASDYUKHFASDUKGFGUSDHKDAGSYKFHASDUYKGHFASDYUKFVASDYUKFASYKUAKGGFKAUSYGDHKUAFYSDGFYUASDAGSD

Yeah

You're using google to autocorrect you. In your own words.

I thought you didn't care what I thought?

I'm simply saying you're a fucking idiot for doing it.

Feel free to stop caring you mongoloid.

Yeah, instead I suggest sending a notarized letter to the studio asking for a copy of the episode to be sent to me on videocassette

We can see the post count. I know I'm not the one arguing with the other autist. So you're outing yourself.

Don't get frustrated you dumb fuck. Just accept what happened. Someone got baited into providing a date.

Relax.

you're autistic bro

>This whole thread

I've just had a moment of clarity, fuck this shithole. It's all stupid bullshit

>Hey what episode is that picture of Patrick in a gorilla suit from?
>How would i possibly Google that?

Go and Google "spongebob gorilla ep". It's the first result. I'm pretty sure you could just Google "spongebob gorilla" and get the same result.
You're like a baby in the sense that you can't admit when you're wrong. However, if you want to waste your time typing out full questions into Google's search bar be my guest. I'll be happy over here typing a third of the characters and getting results quicker than you. Have fun pleb

I'm not the person you think you're talking to. Just saying you're being irrationally picky about a point when no one is on your side and you're not convincing anybody.

You won't leave you weak piece of shit

Put me in the screencap guys

Or I could bait someone into providing a date. That's what I did.

I don't care if that upsets you.

I don't think people are upset that you're "being a dick", they just see you as a newfag. Calling you a redditor is just another aspect because not only are they saying you're new, they're saying you come from a website who's culture is something of an anti-thesis to here meaning you'll never fit in and are basically sub-human.

The fact of the matter is they have a cultural incentive to treat you like shit, not in any vengeful reaction but because you've outed yourself as new. It's like bleeding into a river full of piranhas, you've caused a feeding frenzy through your vulnerability.

I get the same shit every time I get a exhentai link because I can't be assed to do the cookie method. I've been on Sup Forums since 06 but because I'm lazy and never bothered learning how to get past the sad panda I trigger everyone's innate need to kick out the new. There is no real special purpose to exhentai unless you have certain fetishes the sister website refuses to host, but it's linked solely to out people for their inability to get past the panda, a symbolic filter.

Did I ask if I cared who I was convincing? You weren't even part of the conversation idiot.

You just let me know no one should even care what you think.

I didn't ask if they saw me as a newfag. I baited someone into providing a date. Try again.

You're proud of being too retarded to Google something. Just leave the thread, no one is buying whatever the fuck this is you're trying to sell

Proof 15 year olds browse here.

how about you migrate to reddit you absolute retard

I don't think you've accomplished something. You seem like you think that though, that's what's bothering me. So shut the fuck up with your "rusing" and "tricking". Some user just posted the date to proof you wrong. That's all there is to it.

I said I baited someone into providing a date. Then made fun of some faggot or you who uses google to correct themselves. Try again.

This word accomplished has come up more than once. I simply baited someone into providing a date.

You can get mad all you want.

>I baited them into providing a date
I understand this, but from their perspective you were a newfag.

Clearly you rused knowing they would attack you, but I'm just saying your perspective is incorrect as to why.

And as I've stated I don't care what their newfag perspective thinks.

I got my date. What have you got? Anger? Multiple posts?

Oh child. Try again.

I'm a third party to the two fighting over the subject of spoonfeeding.

The thread is shit because every single post is people trying police one another over entirely fabricated points that hold absolutely no weight, and everyone who makes a good point also makes a separate, painfully retarded one.

People bitching about spoonfeeding are tryhard followers trying to LARP as a type of oldfag that no longer exists. People accusing people who use Google and Google autocorrect of being simpletons who can't think for themselves are defensive bitches trying and failing to catch someone in a 'gotcha' moment that isn't there. People acting like they trolled someone into giving an answer, even if true, are pathetically overexplaining their 'ruse' as if it makes them some kind of mastermind when they are not.

This thread is gay.

Sorry I don't care about third parties. Never claimed to. You're the losers of image board replies. Let that sink in.

Oh, and try again.

This thread made me realize after I post this I'm closing the tab and never coming to this board again. Literally a waste of life.

You literally won't be missed. Get out you outcast of even Sup Forums threads.

I guess I should ask your permission before calling you a fag, O precious user. It's awful how people respond to your posts on an image board, they clearly don't understand.

good, next time instead of being a little bitch just be nice and provide source

You don't have to ask permission. Do what you want. You're still not part of the conversation.

Oldfag or not there should be at least some cultural aspect that keeps Sup Forums from becoming another boards culture. It can happen, as seen with Sup Forums and /cgl/.

Sup Forums will never be like it once was, but we shouldn't let too much shit change so we end up as terrible as reddit, or neogaf, or any other forum.

As I've said before, if the users here want things to improve then don't be pretentious assholes when it comes to simple titles of cartoons.

Then maybe I don't have to bait them.

No literally didn't read my post. I'm saying that you haven't baited anyone. And by constantly saying that you did, you act like you think you've accomplished something.

Yeah but if you don't already know the title then you're clearly new, so get out.

That's how it works.

>No literally didn't read my post

Speak proper English and we'll talk.

This so fucking much

If you think that rule is valid then why discuss anything?

We might as well just google everything, right? Why have a board?

You are the reason board culture is in ruins.