A part of the finnish military called the Nyland Brigade where the training is done in Swedish rather than Finnish...

A part of the finnish military called the Nyland Brigade where the training is done in Swedish rather than Finnish. Imagine being so cucked that your soldiers speak a foreign language. It'd be so embarassing if our soldiers spoke sw*dish I wouldn't be able to stand it considering our history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjldavMDF8o
gp.se/nyheter/debatt/göteborg-kan-bli-landets-mest-jämställda-stad-1.492696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Less sw*doids the better.

Maybe its an espionage division

Finland-Swede here. I loved my time in the army and especially the group bastu sessions. Would do it all over again a heartbeat.

>It'd be so embarassing if our soldiers spoke sw*dish I wouldn't be able to stand it considering our history.

but you do sneaky mountainswede, your languages are literally the same

we are celtics

You can come celt my ass all day long baby t. Raseborg

There actually was an accident earlier today when a personnel carrier got hit by a train. Three of the soldiers died. They were swedish speaking finns though so nothing of value was lost

Swedes are like women. They should not be allowed to vote or drive.

>be in a car
>make jokes about finnjävel
>laugh so hard you pass out from lack of oxygen
>crash into a train

>it's that autist who mixes Swedish words with English

Maybe you don't know but Finland used to be Sweden.

So did Norway

you are mountaindanes speaking swedish

nah

but you sound swedish

>Imagine being so cucked that your soldiers speak a foreign language.
The only times in history a nation has ever encouraged it's soldiers to speak a foreign language is in preparation for combat against them. The one exception I can think of is Canada considering it's bilingual, however, very few can actually speak both french and english

>but you sound swedish

Canadians think we sounds like germans
youtube.com/watch?v=DjldavMDF8o

>contain fennoswedes into their own gay brigades
>cucked
I don't understand.

>muh german heritage
canadians are really just poorer americans

brian, they are speaking a slightly different version of swedish, they literally understand eachother

think like american and british, same language, different words/pronounciation

dont fall for the eternal norwegian

My dad is a fennoswede and he had to do some sales trips to Norway during the 90s. He understood them just fine.

Because Norwegian is basically a Swedish dialect

benis inspection division :-------------------D

ok. i live in minnesota and we have some nordics here. there was this danish dude that i knew and according to him denmark has always been much more powerful than norway and so they ruled them for a few centuries. and so norway didn't have their own written language and the danes forced them to use danish. but their spoken language is like a 1000 different variations they call "dialects". and many of those spoken dialects sound more like swedish than danish. but apparently they also have another group of dialects and so they created another written language around that so they have two different written languages. not sure if i got that right. it is pretty mind boggling to me.

>they literally understand eachother

most of us don't understand eachother

how can you be this uneducated

both languages are derived from old norse, swedish sounds swedish and norwegian sounds norwegian, but they both come from an older common language that was spoken in scandinavia

You at least understand eachothers better than we do Estonians and they're the closest language to us.

>but they both come from an older common language

You mean icelandic?

No

icelandic also comes from the old norse language

that is the old norwegian language

>also

American muh-heritages sound so cute.

what the heck are you smoking

If you're Norwegian and don't understand Swedish and vice versa, you're goddamn stupid is what you are.

t. non-educated

even kids know it, they learn it on school

>If you're Norwegian and don't understand Swedish and vice versa, you're goddamn stupid is what you are.

Us norwegians barely understand eachother, how are we supposed to understand swedish too?

nah my heritage are irish, eastern european and german, no nordics. but the danish dude is legit, his grandma on the mother side was danish. or maybe dutch, i don't remember exactly. no i think he said denmark.

Yes, I hope you solve that one soon in the future. Better to start a commission with Denmark to sort out your perverted language tendencies.

>soldiers speak a foreign language.

It's an official language here.

>dat damage control
if your country is bilingual in any way i dont even think it can be considered a country

too soon
not cool

Denmark used to be a great kingdom while we were just some barbarians tribes. I guess it hurts when you fall from such heights.

>Better to start a commission with Denmark

we don't know the words that are coming out of danish mouths

Such thoughts, such words...

"And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And Peter went out, and wept bitterly" (Luke 22:61, 62)."

You may not confess to it, but boy do I recognize you.

>norwegian we wuzzers

alright

Why is this particular Norwegian so obsessed with what languages are spoken here?

>""""""country"""""" damage control

Isn't Denmark literally NEET heaven? I'll take that over future caliphates any day
>t. poor brown fgt

Many Finns love and respect their big mamma Sweden and study Swedish like crazy.

Rather sad that this is the best you've got to warm yourselves with nowadays.

>that streak
is that duolingo?
my best streak was about 10 days and fuck this shit.
i envy those people

Hur går med dina obligatoriska svenska lektionerna, Pekka? Har du börjat Duolingo svensk kurs?
Yep, Duolingo. My best streak was just 5 days. Recently I lost 2 wagers. Feel like shit desu

De går väl bra, men du, har du redan ångrat sig över att vara en Svenska killen?

gp.se/nyheter/debatt/göteborg-kan-bli-landets-mest-jämställda-stad-1.492696

just speak swedish to eachother