Its a "truman gets really drunk on his night off work by himself and sends messages to 5+ underage girls asking them to...

>its a "truman gets really drunk on his night off work by himself and sends messages to 5+ underage girls asking them to send him pictures of their feet" episode

>It's a ''truman is merely pretending to be retarded on a malaysian aircraft puzzle forum'' episode

>its an audience thinks truman is acting retarded on purpose because they dont understand the idea of humor" episode

>it's a "truman sends lewd webms to some girls on facebook to see if they post on Sup Forums" episode

>it's a truman blogposts on Sup Forums by disguising with a movie related meme episode

>malaysian aircraft puzzle
cheeky

(Marlon) So hey Truman, do you fancy getting some Chinese food tonight?
>Fuck those greasy chink cunts, I'm sick of that slop they call food, slitty eyed subhumans
W-Wooah, h-haha, cool it there buddy, h-haha, I know you don't mean that...
>I fucking do, Marlon. I was walking past that Gook shop and I swear I saw one of those yellow chinky cunts cutting up a cat for the chop suey
Truman... please... you-you can't say this... h-haha
>Fuck it, I ain't eating their gook shit. How about getting a Buritto, it'll mean going into that stinky wetback bean nigger shop but I could just about manage it
Truman... y-y... oh God...

Sup Forums in charge of understanding memes

>it's a Truman gets a qt online gf but is too afraid to actually talk to her over the phone episode

>It's a Truman faps way too often and now his dick is all scarred episode

>It's a Truman can't even stand next to a girl without feeling awkward episode

>It's a young Truman finds his moms dildo and sucks it while masturbating episode

>reddit triggered by some decent OC

>it's a truman spends so much time fantasizing about an ideal self that he burns out all of his feel good chemicals and can't enjoy real life episode.

>its a Truman arserapes his wife whilst she is screaming for help looking into the pillow camera, realising that nobody is coming because she demanded more money in her renewal contract episode

>It's a Truman sleeps past 12 every time he has a day off so he doesn't have to be alone all day episode

>It's a Truman is a 25 year old virgin and has to make up lies to his friends about having sex years ago episode

I'm laughing so hard that I'm gargling blood.

>It's a Truman's last best friend on the planet gets a gf so his social life is now effectively over episode

>online gf
Truman should seriously consider suicide.

I like this arc. How do you think his wife will react when she "finds out?"

>it's a truman accidentally posts on Sup Forums instead of /r9k/ episode

>Its a Truman decides to not leave the house for a month episode and technicians are forced to stage a breakin and shoot Truman in the foot because ratings dropped again episode

>it's a Truman gets another new black friend to meet the diversity quota episode

i hate those episodes

>it's a cloister the pedophile is reeing and going to jail thread

reddit literally starts crying from a bit of banter