Why does Spider-Man 1 from 2002 look better than modern MCU?

Why does Spider-Man 1 from 2002 look better than modern MCU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUsssa6ArAY
imdb.com/name/nm1218281/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that real? I don't watch capeshit

It's real and it's going to score better than your favorite film.

Why does iron man look so shit these days...

Go back and re-watch the 2002 version. It has not aged well.

The dialogue especially is really fucking cringeworthy.

Using real actors is hurting the way new films are made. In an ideal world, disney would prefer to CGI the actors as well so as to avoid the jarring differences between what is actually infront of the camera, and what is generated post. They'd prefer it all to be done in post and scrap the director as well

can superhero movies die already

Atleast the sets looked real.

>I don't watch capeshit
*tips*

they dont have Robert wear a real suit anymore. Now it's all CGI

I'm not a waiter you cuck

that movie is a fucking classic honestly

why does it look like it was made by youtubers?

Damn PS4 graphics look like THAT??

I wish underage kids stopped posting on this board

Why do their movies do this? Laughably obvious CGI for shit that doesn't even look cool. I've seen Judge Dredd fan films that look better.

With that amount of niggers I never had any doubts about it. Still a piece of shit though

No, they look better.

Directors nowadays are studio bitches anyways. See Jew Jew Abrahamic.

kys

After you DCuck

Why are Raimi fags still this butthurt? Move on already faggots.

After you Marlet

youtube.com/watch?v=VUsssa6ArAY

Better than anything I saw in the Homecoming trailer.

They should go ahead and make the entire movie CGI, Warhammer looked much better than that

What the fuck, why are there so little cuts?
How is this supposed to look intense and exciting?

Who would have guessed that the best action scene in its entirety beats out another films trailer.

You really think Homecoming will have anything comparable to the Spider-Man 2 subway scene?

Everything in that scene is green screen isnt it...

>Why do their movies do this?

Because they can, so why go through that extra level of effort when the masses will just eat up the fucking slop either way?

>copy pasted fire escapes
>2 plants and a pot on every level

the power of the playstation, a weapon to surpass the Metal Gear

this
raimi spiderman 1-2 is still better than anything in mcu

It's also better than anything in the MCU so far, Homecoming will be no different

I imagine the set looked like this

>doesn't understand Raimi-style camp
Kys my man

greenscreen the rest of it but RDjr and you'd be right.

>RDJ isn't wearing some shitty mocap suit

Because it was made by an auteur director instead of an interchangeable literally who groomed by a major studio to do exactly as he's told.

I just realize I have 0 idea who the fuck is directing this movie. That's pretty sad.

And faceballs so they can overlay his digitally de-aged face.

Its Jon Watts you pleb. He's one of the great marvel directors along with Peyton Reed, Scott Derrikson and the acclaimed Russo Brothers

Because trailers often use unfinished CGI, you fucking idiot. Look at the GotG first trailer compared to the final release.

imdb.com/name/nm1218281/
BOY OH BOY

>no greensuit instead of that dreadful spiderman custome

That's because it doesn't matter, Disney knows exactly what this movie needs to be to make money

A sterile, boring quipfest with just enough drama and a semi-competent soundtrack thats just powerful enough to invoke basic emotions while watching, but not enough to be remembered for longer than 5 minutes after leaving the cinema.

I don't know why people jerk off the Raimi Spider-Man movies as if they are the apex of their genre. They aren't even better than X1 or X2, no less all the TDK, and half the Marvel movies.

They were good for the time, but that's it.

if not bait kill yourself. the movie is literally perfect

>shills shitting on raimi to push this turd
Too much

>copy pasted fire escapes
What the fuck, do you think IRL fire escapes are unique or something?

whatever happened to making setpieces?

what a waste of good dubs, even if the raimi movies had cringeworthy dialogue at it's worst, at least it wasn't sleep inducing like the past 8 years of capeshit we've been getting

everything is CGI these days.
Why even employ actors?
Why even call them movies?

It's hilarious you would call anybody a pleb while rattling off a list of irrelevant studio directors with no district style or influence on the bland trash they manage. You can barely even call them directors, they have no say on the direction.

>that part where everyone helps out spiderman and gives him back his mask
reminds me of a better time, what went wrong lads?

Post-911 solidarity turned into post-911 contempt.

would you like me to explain irony, user?

It's not 9/11. It's the rise of social media, Internet and other tools that have basically made socializing with fellow human beings a useless thing.

Things were going pretty well until 2008.

>Things were going pretty well until I started high school

FTFY

high school is the best though

he probably records from his house

I watched X-men 1 as it's on Netflix and it has not aged well at all. I can still appreciate it as the first capeshit film of the last ~20 year streak of capeshit, but it's very camp and silly. Kind of like a B-movie.

The exposition at the start in particular makes it seem like a shitty B movie.

Go ahead, expert on bland Hollywood superhero flicks, king of the north pole.

>"I boiled so many fucking gooks they named a brand of rice after me, Peter."
>cringy

I KNOW RIGHT! HOLY SHIT LOOKING AT MADE ME FEEL PHYSICALLY ILL. I CAN'T TELL WHAT'S GOING ON. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN CHILDREN OF MEN!? WEW LAD!!!

actually those two actors couldn't work together so all their dialog and stuff was scene separately then put together in post