Could Norway, together with Denmark suppress Swedish army if they just suddenly decided to clap hands for such skirmish?

Could Norway, together with Denmark suppress Swedish army if they just suddenly decided to clap hands for such skirmish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAO9ycuELjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9sq3m4RZEag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish-Algerian_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

They already tried that, go read a book faglord, what happened was that Denmark lost half its country and Norway a fourth or so.

what happened 400 years ago is irrelevant

I'm not revising history you cockwomble, I'm talking about year 2017.

I mean I wouldn't mind some more land, bring it

Wow, Denmark has had pretty low winning% against sw*toiDs

with those jets we're getting, we should be able to keep the swedes in check alone

lets be real here, sweden doesnt stand a chance vs norway and denmark combined.

not that there would be any fighting, as you seem to accept whatever over your borders now a days anyway.

denmark was never really strong, so it's no surprise.

We have air superiority and too rough terrain for danebois.

>Has secret jets in some mountain cave
>Swedes camp the exit
>Norwegians starve inside or surrender
kek

Yes, Danish men are very feminine

Only in the past 600 years. Before that they were kicking our asses.

Pretty sure Denmark has the highest win ratio against Sweden out of any nation, unless you consider Novgorodians and Russians to be different.

>Danish men are very feminine
danish men are ugly mongrel though

>call swedes racist for attacking us
>they immediately surrender

Also Denmark was the scariest enemy because they wanted Sweden. Russia/Poland wanted Finland/Germany, like who gives a shit? The danes considered Stockholm their city.

The norwegians and danes wouldn't be able to gain air superiority since we have a really strong airforce. And they wouldn't be able to traverse by foot neither since they would get too confused by seeing trees for the first time in their lives

Nice proxy

Well yea, most wars/conflicts between sovereingn nations in history, I'm not so well informed on the current score.

doesn't change the fact that the war of 1658 pretty much broke the danes forever, we never won a war after that and pretty much stopped fighting entirely after losing schleswig-holstein to prussia.

They tried to invade us when we were in Poland and still failed.

Most of the time it ended up being a "victory" too, like after the Battle of Lund where both armies just completely annihilated each other.

Sweden didn't do too well either, despite replenishing its army before the great northern war 50 years later. It was probably better to quit eventually to make oneself irrelevant for WW1 and 2.

Of course. The Swedish "army" has nonexistent manpower and even they are so cuddled that they would instantly break in a real situation. Finland could invade them with just 1/3 of our forces by simply filling a bunch of Baltic passenger ships with mechanized infantry and urban jaegers and then sending them to dock in Stockholm in conjunction with special jaegers to slaughter their political and military leadership before they have time to react. At the same time our long range recon would storm the northern border before the main force to slow down reinforcements by mining roads and laying ambushes.

Finnish long range recon practicing ambushes against Swedish Bandvagn 206s
youtube.com/watch?v=OAO9ycuELjQ

If Denmark or Norway invaded us I would just shrug and continue on with my day. Nothing would change

sweden was fighting on multiple fronts and still kicked denmark's ass, it took the russian empire to finally beat sweden.

can't be racist against whites, kiddo :^)

Was Carl XII the last Swedish conquer?

Even if they did win, what would they do? Apartheid? If they take Swedes into their country we'll be running the show in like 10 years.

Hæng dig selv, kommunist. I en nordisk kontekst, er det decideret logn.

No, because he didn't conquer anything. Him and his predecessor were just fighting to maintain status quo.

>implying the word "racist" wont make all swedes simultaneously shut down

Literally no one would fight for this ""country"". There's nothing of value here anyway. In fact please do invade and massacre us, we deserve so much more.
Do it fast.
Please.

All we have to do is stay out of earshot for 3 hours and the Danes will surrender.

>they would get too confused by seeing trees for the first time in their lives
That's too harsh man..

Then who was? At what time was The Swedish Empire at it's grandest, and how much would you pay to live a week in those times?

Lol, Danmark er blevet tævet adskillige gange siden Kalmar Unionen brod sammen, hvilket er den eneste relevante del er nordisk historie. Indse det, Danmark er et usselt land med en historie som er plettet med nederlag og tabt land.

Can't think of a worse time to have been Swedish tbqh. Dying in the frozen wastes while the king's on an extended vacation in Turkey.

The last conqueror was Karl X who annexed a third of Denmark by marching over the frozen sea, and killed a third of Poland's population entirely by accident.

Arguably Bernadotte beat Norway, but it was the easiest war in world history so it doesn't count.

Hur stora var Danmark i sitt bästa tider?

nordsjoveldet?

They were trashing most of Europe. Coastal cities stopped being a thing and France gave them a quarter of their nation just to make them stop. It wasn't even a focused effort.

Anyone who speaks lowly of the swedish empire, in turn makes fun of my families efforts being footsoldiers and hakkapellitas, around 30 of my kinsmen fought and died for in battle in denmark poland & russia.
4 alone died in the battle of Lund.

Denmark's military history since the modern era is comedy gold desu. Their best soldiers lost against German Dithmarschen peasants armed with pitchforks while outnumbering them 2:1, and in the 30 years war they became the only country ever to lose the same war twice.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sq3m4RZEag

That's what you get when you fraternize with the cathocucks.

>hvilket er den eneste relevante del er nordisk historie
Noget af et postulat
>Danmark er et usselt land
Igen, hæng dig selv. Man skal have voldsomme blår i ojnene, for at kunne ignorere hvor godt et land det er at bo i. Men fortsæt du bare det deprimerende selvhad - for vi er jo åh så forfærdelige, sammenlignet med ~95% af verdens befolkning, der jo heeelt klart lever i LANGT bedre lande.

Not to mention this shit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish-Algerian_War

Honestly I don't understand how this pathetic country was allowed to exist, I'm ashamed of being a d*ne

When germany was being plundered of their goodies, or right after the deluge.
At those times my family got ''1 year'' free of tax for our good efforts in that war.

What?! That's bullshit, we didn't get anything.

I mean, arguably nobles never paid taxes, but think of the peasants.

My family who owned a farmstead, who sold horses to the frontlines got a year without paying any taxes right after, I got it all documented.

the (((self-hating dane))) is active again

just because I'm telling the truth doesn't mean I'm self-hating, maybe you shouldn't get so triggered.

Why does that bother you? Nobody's replying to the self-hating Swede.

Good point.

This. May (((he))) regret it one day.

Sweden has completely neglected its military. A while ago they didn't even have artillery and their officers had to train in Norway with out artillery. They also quit conscription.

it seems you're triggered every living second in this country

>your opinion

It gives me great anger

My life is fine here, but that doesn't mean I'm proud of this country in any way. On the other hand, Danes always get triggered if you as much as hint at anything going against their self-centered worldview. Sorry, but it's the truth.

>Sergels torg
Standard for trash people.

You know nothing. What Sweden really did was destroy its capita, secret hangars and bunkers that cost billions to create were literally destroyed for absolutely no reason other than not paying maintenance.

We will never, ever have what we once had, and its all because of that traitor Reinfeldt whose party promised to not do just that.

tell me which country you would be proud of living in? it's not the truth, danes are self-loathing as fuck. alone some rain will make people shit on this country and wish they were born in some shitty country like brazil

It's insane really. Stuff like that should be forbidden.

Sweden, France, Netherlands, pretty much any country with an impressive military history and a culture that's revered around the world.

The airforce.

The flaw of the 4 year system. I spoke to some Russians one time who were like "so what do you do if the sitting party does something irreparable before you can kick them out?" Nothing, apparently.

I don't think its that big of a deal honestly, we're surrounded by friendly people and subjugating Sweden would still suck insanely hard due to the northern expanses and spread out infrastructure. But international clout is important and Russia is playing us like little bitches, if they ever come back for the balkans we won't be able to protect them.

lol okay so what's important for you is stuff that has happened, and stuff that are disappearing.

Very similar number of aircraft with the Swedish Gripen being a bit better than the Norwegian/Danish F-16.
Sweden has a few more MBTs (Leo 2).
Sweden has many more IFVs (~500 vs ~200) but of the same kind (CV90).

Assuming all armies are ready for battle and equally trained, they couldn't suppress the Swedish army.