Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, trailer 2

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, trailer 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZsG7WJVZv8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuropaCorp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does Luc Besson keep getting chances? Does he have dirt on some seriously powerful people?

I like her but she can't act for shit.

he's a pedo

>Luc Besson
>Cara Delevingne

I already hate the cgi and Luc besson is shit but it can't be worse than your average capeshit

Well to be fair, Lucy made a ton of money, though that was mostly due to Scarjo.

Nice visuals at least

> style over substance
Dishonest movie

That's some discount store CGI. Probably going to be this year's Jupiter Ascending.

Also, the fuck is with the Terminator music in the trailer?

Wew lad can't wait for one of the biggest flops of all time.

am I taking shitposting pills or something?

how the fuck is this a real movie that's being unironically released? everything about it looks fucking awful

These reminded me of the Geth from Mass Effect.

It's probably getting a ton of money from the governement because he wants to promote a french blockbuster studio

Looks good. I'll watch it.

Can't be any worse than The Fifth Element.

Check Lucy's box office.

I just wanna be the optimist here and say I'm pretty excited for it. Visuals (when not for the aliens) are great and creative as fuck, and this just looks like the Sixth Element, some good fun. This is one of those style over substance films that turn into cult classics later on.

It's a shame it'll flop tho.

Gotta get high mon

I HATE HER AND SHE CANT ACT FOR SHIT

I'M STILL SEEING THIS MOVIE IN IMAX BECAUSE ITS SCIFI SPACESHIT

Why do I have an urge to have sex with Cara?

Mass Effect movie starring Sophie Turner as Femshep directed by Luc Besson when?

>not Emily Blunt as femshep

>Sophie Turner
>playing a harneded 30-year old soldier

Nah, m8. Traue or bust

Because

Because her lips and neck are LEWD

HYPE

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me too. Well dunno about the Imax part, I'm too cheap.

Well...look at it this way. She's this movie's Leeloo, in that Besson hired a cute looking model that is just starting acting but she plays her part well.

Don't dismiss her just yet.

>Also, the fuck is with the Terminator music in the trailer?

Trailers generally sample music from preexisting sources, be it generic "trailer music" libraries or other movies.

I'll watch it. 2 leads seem about as interesting as the rotten wooden planks on an old pier but it *might* be Fifth Element all over again.

How do movies like this get greenlit? Same as John Carter or Jupiter Ascending. Same unattractive cgi aliens, discount actors. "From the groundbreaking novel that inspired a generation"- god fucking damn.

The studio must know that this movie will at best barely break even.

because she looks vaguely human but otherwise alien, which is interesting to you

Looks great. Better than the last trailer, some action and gun play, its ticking all the 5th Element moments.

almost looks like Cara has boobs in that image

What the fuck how are you retards not excited for this movie, it's by far better looking than any of the other bullshit blockbusters coming out this year, except Blade Runner.

>John Carter or Jupiter Ascending

BOTH LOOKED GREAT IN IMAX 3D

this is a Marveldrone shitposter

He's a terrible director but good business man, his company is successful: he lazily writes formula trendy action movies which make him good money on the European video market, and allow him to fund his own shitty projects.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EuropaCorp

Best thing he's done is producing Tommy Lee Jones's films and distributing Tree of Life in France

It wouldn't even be that bad if they all weren't like 3 hours long

>sophie 'looks like a 40 yr old housewife in her 20's' turner

>Fifth Element
>worse

jesus fuck reddit, pls go

Europa Corp is his own studio

Lets cast Rihanna, it worked out perfectly for that other movie with bullshit premise.

Whatever he has given us some of the most entertaining movies ever.

>DUDE MULTIPASS LMAO
>calling others reddit

>taxi series
>yamakasi
>Wasabi
>Trasnporter
>Ong mutherfucking Bak
>Taken
>Be kind rewind
>not top tier

That movie was doomed no matter who they cast.

HAD A COUPLE GOOD SCENES

>After Ong-Bak became a hit in Thailand, sales rights for outside Asia were purchased by Luc Besson's EuropaCorp, which in turn re-edited the film. Most of the subplot involving Muay Lek's sister, Ngek, was removed, and the final showdown between Ting and Saming was shortened. EuropaCorp also re-scored the soundtrack with some hip-hop sounds, replacing the Thai rock score
He made his successes by pandering to ghetto sandniggers, zero artistic integrity.

>I can't stand it I know you planned it

I'm actually looking forward to this, looks like a very enjoyable film what from I've seen, not too serious with nice visual effects and no stupid filters to wash out the colours.

>Most of the subplot involving Muay Lek's sister, Ngek, was removed

REMOVING KEK, BAD JUJU

Can't wait to see it. Should I go ahead and see Lucy while I'm waiting? Never did.

Also anyone here read the graphic novel?

>europacorp
>cheap cgi backdrops
>cluttered space shots
>generic cgi monsters and aliens
>modern luc besson
Jupiter Ascending 2: box office bomb boogaloo

first movie tits I ever saw as a kids

pic related, it was 6-year-old me when she just started changing

>DUDE JOJO REFERENCE
>calling others reddit

The casting for the main characters is so fucking awful.

>tfw your seven year old thinks boobs are gross and has no interest in female nudity

._.

It must've blown you away when you got to see real tits then.

VERY GOOD CHANCE IT BOMBS

ACTING ACROSS THE BOARD LOOKS ATROCIOUS, EVEN FROM CLASSIC DANE

STILL GONNA BE A TOTALLY SICK ASS THEATER MOVIE WELL WORTH SEEING

I was a weirdo when I was a dumb kid, and thought a woman's belly button was part of reproduction.

And now as an adult, I have a massive navel/midriff fetish because of it.

This trailer reminded me of the possibilities of Mass Effect and Andromeda if the creative was competent and not a bunch of SJW feminazi bulldykes

I'm fucking sold.

>from the legendary director of lucy

keked hard

Reminder there is a conspiracy to purposefully make bad franchises that don't go anywhere so Star Wars and Marvel have no one to compete with.

BIG IF TRUE

>opening against Dunkirk
heh, good luck kiddo

TRYING TO PULL SOME OF THE GOTG2 CROWD, BUT IT WONT

5TH ELEMENT BOMBED TOO, BET IT WAS AWESOME IN THEATER THOUGH

BESSON HAS HIS FRENCH FLAIR, IT WORKS IN ITS WAY

That and paying off reviewers so they trash it on opening week

>intentionally making bad franchises
>implying hollywood isnt incompetent as fuck

you mean to say that they are making franchises as shit as SW and marvel and paying reviewers to ignore it and hype up the bad angles of every other franchise

They expect people to like characters with those faces ?

Dude, I mean, it's probably against the odds but I hope this works. If Luc could make something good again it would be so based.
Also I like the fact that there are actual colors.

This looks crappy, but in a way I'd enjoy it. I think I'll watch it. probably when it comes on bluray though because I'm too lazy to go to the movies and I don't want to go through with the penis inspections.

>mfw Cara Delevigne's face makes me want to do things to it

>Well to be fair, Lucy made a ton of money,

It did very well, but mainly because it had a relatively small budget ($40 million), Valerian has a production budget of $180 million, it needs to do much better.

Who is this for?

I want to FUCK that peacock

I find them both attractive as fuck and I'm a heterosexual white male.

There's a reason they are called peaCOCKS user unless that's your thing

Apparently the game even pissed off the gays and trannies, so I'm not sure who their audience is even supposed to be anymore. Straight non-whites, I guess?

They're both weird-sexy, which is the new sexy, get on with the times grandpa.

What the fuck was Luc Besson thinking by casting those two fucking cocksuckers in these roles? He's an effeminate emo beta twink and she's a scrawny skanky pug ugly dyke!!!FACT!!!

>reminder that Dunkirk got a PG-13 rating
yeah no thanks, I'll go see valerian instead

>when they turn on their own

the truest victory

>the novel that inspired star wars and fifth element gets finally a movie
>tv dislikes it for some reason

Looks like pure classic Sup Forums cinema

Only Sup Forumseddit capeshit drones and Sup Forumsmblr disagree. They're afraid of power it has to bring back old Sup Forums

How will GeorgeLucasfags recover?

JA was great, I'm hyped

I actually like Cara but this movie looks like shit and normies will make guardians comparisons because of that one line

Poor alien doggo though

Among teenagers, handsome and pretty people are considered fake and uninteresting.

Didn't you notice how almost all new franchises aimed at young audiences have all the weird looking actors? Have you seen how modern pop stars look like?

And yet teens have hots for them.

Beauty standards change. I mean, it's less weird when you remember what was seen as pretty in 90's - humongous boobs, fake blond hair and tan.

I think the youngest generation came up to the world which was so over saturated with perfection that they simply think of it as boring.

>YFW BEST ALIEN DOGGO IS ON MARS

>all that colour

I forgot movies didn't have to look like bleak shit all the time

Genre fans will adore it
Mainstream audiences will ignore it
Critics will be split on it's french quirkiness and bad attempts at humor
People here will find some tiny nugget of feminism or w/e to bitch about for months

i dont like either of the actors

So ETA for Metabarons bande dessinée kino?

I'll watch it for Dane.

Looks sumptuous visually

lucas is a hack