It's time to have a conversation about assault trucks, America

It's time to have a conversation about assault trucks, America.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2014/04/pictures-crackdown-brazil-favelas-2014419441497812.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

commercial truck

it's workplace violence you fucking truckphobe

Is this the most funny thing americans can come up with

Tactical grill, assault horn, long gun antenna, high capacity load.

well the truck used was a white truck typically used for hunting, unlike the black military grade trucks that are already illegal. checkmate truckbanners

>implying you're not some fat, neckbearded, self-hating american weeb teaching eengrish in japan

why do we even have driving laws? criminals don't abide by the law.

This is all you need, a three wheeled cuck truck.

Now that muslims have seen that vanilla trucks can cause as much killed d00ds as actual truck bombs if used correctly we can expect to see more attacks like this.

That would be a third nuke

Damn right you can Juan.

gotta say... nice one straya

0/10, not a custom rig.

>straya

>I drove a truck similar to the one used in the Nice terror attack. The seats were elevated high above the road; I felt like I was scrambling up a sheer cliff just to access them.
>I turned the ignition. A hellish roar erupted from its massive engine. My hearing will never be the same.
>I lightly tapped on the gas pedal with my dainty toe. The truck lurched forward with such ferocity that I suffered whiplash. I'll have to wear a neck brace for the next two months.

ban all high capacity assultt trucks, and make sure they are not allowered MORE THAN 10 tires.

I really don't understand why this hasn't been something that has been going on for decades now.

If you want to kill a bunch of mother fuckers in a short period of time there's hardly an easier way.

Yeah I agree. Another thing which is fairly recent is setting off bombs before the security checkpoints in airports. This happened in Belgium and Turkey recently and it just seems like a really obvious idea.

>b-b-ban trucks! why do you need 18 wheels anyway!

or just ban muslims from driving them

TACTICAL ASSAULT TRUCK

Coming to a BLM near you!

lol

post of the day

>______________¶___
>|MUSLIM BACON ||l “”|””\_,
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Yo know the truck was full of explosives and guns, right?

Do any of you autists actually pay attention to the stories you chimp out about?

this needed to be fpbp

spotted the truck industry shill

there is literally no reason that private citizens should be able to own of these

Whats that got to do with our shitposting?

Jihadis have been calling for it for years.

XD

XD

Straya bringing the bants those seppo cunts can't. Well done lad

that goddammed face...isn't johnny trying to look like a fucking woman?

But that's illegal

no

Oh my god you shitlord, Xir is a beautiful Xoman

This is no laughing matter you inconsiderate monster!!

#Ban the deadly trucks now!!

This.

I was in New York for 4th July fireworks. Police doing bag checks to get onto the foreshore. Hardly any cops on outer side of check point. Thousands of tightly packed people on the road with no escape routes lined up for said check points.....

I actually felt uneasy. It's like I was the only one thinking, why not just blow up the people waiting to get in?

>semis and delivery trucks represent all trucks

If all trucks were terrorists, we'd all be dead right now. Most trucks are helpful members of the community who haul farming and construction equipment. I'm tired of you evil vehiclists and your constant hate!

#NotAllTrucks

Large vehicles with high capacity assault power need to crushed into small cubes and recycled into people friendly transportation carts.
Need more cargo room? Just apply for a radio flyer wagon towing license and pass a simple background check, drug test, register your DNA and biometrics with the government, and pay the $200,000 annual towing fine. What have you got to hide?

more like this am I right ?

¦ D ¦ D

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY

Kek wills it.

Call me a madman but...For what reason would anyone buy one of those?

Everything suspicious should be banned. If you buy something suspicious, it's obvious that you are not going to do any good with it.

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

I PLAYED THAT GAME AS A KID

guess i just posted in another thread and the captcha was pic related
Am I being watched?

When self-driving technology is ready, assault vehicles WILL be banned. This is not satire. Prepare your asses.

BAN SALT TRUCKS

I must say that is one sexy truck.

huehuheuheuheuhue

That picture looks oddly familiar.

Because its from your country.

aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2014/04/pictures-crackdown-brazil-favelas-2014419441497812.html

I meant i think i know that street.

SHALL

Amen brother

Straya is starting to rub off on you Kiwis

what is that?

screencapped for future keks

Of course you like big black trucks you cucklord

That international is fucking sex

>not knowing Johnny Flynt

No one needs these large capacity trucks, we should just ban them.

Will they ban it Sup Forums?

Fucking kek'd

Too bad a truck doesn't fit down the back of your pants.

Too bad the evidence of a truck being used is piles of debris the size of cars.

Too bad you can't buy and transport a truck without people being aware of its presence.

Too bad you'll never see the real reason why a nation of people carrying weapons is a bad idea.

Trucks are registered in America. It's the law.

"WELL REGULATED........."

You can't legally buy a gun without a background check and alerting the government of its presence too you fucking idiot.

Only on public roads.

Hahaha wtf

Do you like norn9?

We'll meme'd amerifag

>nation that carries guns is a bad idea

You need a license and training to conceal carry in most states.

Conceal carriers are statistically more law abiding than the general population.

People who conceal carry legally are not the ones committing the shootings you fucking idiot.

Your nation is a cancerous overbearing nanny state.

I'm not saying we need to ban all trucks. People should still be allowed to own a quarter ton or half ton truck, it's the lorry trucks that are excessive.

>not "I Sexually Identify as an Assault Truck" pasta yet